Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 216 217
@clw23 Welcome! Good luck catching up ^^
@clw23 Welcome! Good luck catching up ^^
4VUJBb.png
@clw23

well, please feel free to catch up and then voice your opinion on some of the matters at hand!
@clw23

well, please feel free to catch up and then voice your opinion on some of the matters at hand!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Announcement

@clw23 has subbed in for @polygone. Please welcome them to the game.

Players: @Leremis, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @CinnbarCobra, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @NightRising, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @AureaImperatrix, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @NekoNikki, @Tsaiah, @g0dsend, @morphogenetic
Announcement

@clw23 has subbed in for @polygone. Please welcome them to the game.

Players: @Leremis, @Arelia, @Stormdreamer, @Cognitive, @clw23, @Shimmerwing, @CinnbarCobra, @dandelionfires, @TheNightDancer, @NightRising, @Tynnk, @RenatoUlbov, @abyssum, @SmashedFish, @LordMeikai, @AureaImperatrix, @ashestoashes, @DuskyAether, @Kalideoscope, @Heronwing, @Tanglefire, @NekoNikki, @Tsaiah, @g0dsend, @morphogenetic
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@clw23 ...So are you the godfather?
@clw23 ...So are you the godfather?
vV5jbm.png
Hello Y'all
I'm clw23 FR+3. May not post super often. Haven't played that much forum mafia (This is my 5th game I think).
Currently on page 47
Hello Y'all
I'm clw23 FR+3. May not post super often. Haven't played that much forum mafia (This is my 5th game I think).
Currently on page 47
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@Cognitive
what's that? please explain the role.
@Cognitive
what's that? please explain the role.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23

iirc poly claimed godfather earlier?
@clw23

iirc poly claimed godfather earlier?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@clw23 A mafia role that shows up as innocent when investigated. Polygone seemed to be alluding to the fact they were so I figured I’d ask you.
@clw23 A mafia role that shows up as innocent when investigated. Polygone seemed to be alluding to the fact they were so I figured I’d ask you.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
nope
@Cognitive
nope
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23 Okay. I’ll be watching ya but I need to get back to work for now. Welcome to the game.
@clw23 Okay. I’ll be watching ya but I need to get back to work for now. Welcome to the game.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 216 217