Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Historical Mafia 4 | Discussion (OVER)
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 216 217
@Tanglefire Can you elaborate on this? [quote name="Tanglefire" date=2017-11-13 00:33:29] [quote=@ashestoashes] Are you waiting for a better time to explain this? or waiting for the other "head" to wake up to talk it over?[/quote] Alright, I think we can explain this, since we had finished whatever thing we have already last day phase. [b]Our hydra was suspecting NightRising, as she seemed to be jumping on everyone and just a bit.....plain weird in general. We tried to do sth last day, but got nothing interested back, except for sure Night did sth to Shimmer. [/b] We still are squinting a bit though, especially how fast she claimed doc right after I sad I was going to do 'Sth stupid', which wasn't even a mets to direct at her. In fact, I said that right after Shimmer said she tried to kill Night, and she assumed I'm going to lightning kill her? Yeah, that's it. [/quote] So you were told NightRising did something to Shimmerwing? @AureaImperatrix [quote name="AureaImperatrix" date=2017-11-12 21:25:54] What a night. Sorry y’all I went to sleep almost as soon as I got back and a going back to sleep shortly. I’d be really down with a Tynnk lynch. At the LEAST they are unhelpful town and the lynch will be good in that it’ll clear up so much mess that’s happening. [/quote] So do you think Tynnk is town? I'm kind of uncertain as to why you were interested in a Tynnk lynch when the new day had just begun. @Tsaiah [quote name="Tsaiah" date=2017-11-12 15:15:08] Lynch someone, I'm way not caught up enough and don't have strong enough feels on anyone rn, i'll be at work for eod and can't change it if things happen, and i'm really not that comfortable with lynching a tracker claim d1 I'm not gonna vote Sue me [/quote] Hi! I'm going to bring this up because originally I was leaning town towards you, and now I'm not so sure. At this point is there anyone you're suspicious of at this point? I suppose it just feels off when someone tells the group to lynch, but doesn't do anything on their end. If that makes sense?
@Tanglefire Can you elaborate on this?
Tanglefire wrote on 2017-11-13:
@ashestoashes wrote:
Are you waiting for a better time to explain this? or waiting for the other "head" to wake up to talk it over?

Alright, I think we can explain this, since we had finished whatever thing we have already last day phase.

Our hydra was suspecting NightRising, as she seemed to be jumping on everyone and just a bit.....plain weird in general. We tried to do sth last day, but got nothing interested back, except for sure Night did sth to Shimmer.

We still are squinting a bit though, especially how fast she claimed doc right after I sad I was going to do 'Sth stupid', which wasn't even a mets to direct at her. In fact, I said that right after Shimmer said she tried to kill Night, and she assumed I'm going to lightning kill her?

Yeah, that's it.

So you were told NightRising did something to Shimmerwing?

@AureaImperatrix
AureaImperatrix wrote on 2017-11-12:
What a night. Sorry y’all I went to sleep almost as soon as I got back and a going back to sleep shortly.

I’d be really down with a Tynnk lynch. At the LEAST they are unhelpful town and the lynch will be good in that it’ll clear up so much mess that’s happening.

So do you think Tynnk is town? I'm kind of uncertain as to why you were interested in a Tynnk lynch when the new day had just begun.

@Tsaiah
Tsaiah wrote on 2017-11-12:
Lynch someone, I'm way not caught up enough and don't have strong enough feels on anyone rn, i'll be at work for eod and can't change it if things happen, and i'm really not that comfortable with lynching a tracker claim d1

I'm not gonna vote

Sue me

Hi! I'm going to bring this up because originally I was leaning town towards you, and now I'm not so sure. At this point is there anyone you're suspicious of at this point? I suppose it just feels off when someone tells the group to lynch, but doesn't do anything on their end. If that makes sense?
vV5jbm.png
Sorry for not erasing the ping, ashestoashes!
Sorry for not erasing the ping, ashestoashes!
vV5jbm.png
i appreciate that i am plain weird thanks <33
i appreciate that i am plain weird thanks <33
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Cognitive

I'm admittedly uncertain. I was quite tired when I said that. Now that it's come to light English is not Tynnk's first language, I'm going through and looking to see whether or not Tynnk was truly going in circles, or if it's miscommunication on all of our parts. Regardless, lynching unhelpful town should not be first priority. With what I'm gathering from the read through, I think we can make a better case against other people at the moment.

On that note. I'm on page 60. I've hit the half way mark!
@Cognitive

I'm admittedly uncertain. I was quite tired when I said that. Now that it's come to light English is not Tynnk's first language, I'm going through and looking to see whether or not Tynnk was truly going in circles, or if it's miscommunication on all of our parts. Regardless, lynching unhelpful town should not be first priority. With what I'm gathering from the read through, I think we can make a better case against other people at the moment.

On that note. I'm on page 60. I've hit the half way mark!
If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
@AureaImperatrix Okay, thank you for that! I was sort of leaning town for you, but that quote really threw me off.
@AureaImperatrix Okay, thank you for that! I was sort of leaning town for you, but that quote really threw me off.
vV5jbm.png
Oh, also. @Shimmerwing I don't know if anyone answered you regarding using your ability again tonight or not, but I'd really advise being careful. I'd say it was a mafia redirector who redirected your kill, and you might wind up killing town again.
Oh, also. @Shimmerwing I don't know if anyone answered you regarding using your ability again tonight or not, but I'd really advise being careful. I'd say it was a mafia redirector who redirected your kill, and you might wind up killing town again.
vV5jbm.png
Alright, if Tangle was contemplating revealing, I believe I know what Tangle's role is.

That being said, next question on my list.

@NightRising

I don't know if this was already asked (I just spent six hours working on two 10+ page papers so my brain is a little bleh) but why did you feel a need to reveal the moment Tangle said she might do something stupid, and why did you choose Shimmer to protect?
Alright, if Tangle was contemplating revealing, I believe I know what Tangle's role is.

That being said, next question on my list.

@NightRising

I don't know if this was already asked (I just spent six hours working on two 10+ page papers so my brain is a little bleh) but why did you feel a need to reveal the moment Tangle said she might do something stupid, and why did you choose Shimmer to protect?
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@Cognitive

I'd been leaning toward voting Morpho, during what I could catch up with, then ran out of time and skipped to the last few pages...then he claimed, and it was already past time to be at work (tbh I wish he'd claimed earlier in the day but like, without all the other hullaballoo, it woulda been a cleaner claim/more believable AND before people were away before eod, advice for future claiming fwiw).

Didn't know what the claim and/or any new things brought up might change for the last two hours of the day, didn't feel strongly about anyone else, so nope, didn't wanna vote and not be around to change it--but I still wanted there to be a d1 lynch, always!

I'm still like a million pages behind, including what i skipped then and what i had to skim like mad, which needs rereading too :/

Tbh, I may just sub out
@Cognitive

I'd been leaning toward voting Morpho, during what I could catch up with, then ran out of time and skipped to the last few pages...then he claimed, and it was already past time to be at work (tbh I wish he'd claimed earlier in the day but like, without all the other hullaballoo, it woulda been a cleaner claim/more believable AND before people were away before eod, advice for future claiming fwiw).

Didn't know what the claim and/or any new things brought up might change for the last two hours of the day, didn't feel strongly about anyone else, so nope, didn't wanna vote and not be around to change it--but I still wanted there to be a d1 lynch, always!

I'm still like a million pages behind, including what i skipped then and what i had to skim like mad, which needs rereading too :/

Tbh, I may just sub out
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Yeah...I hate to do it, but

I don't think real life's gonna let me ever get properly caught up here

Sorry all

GLHF for me <3
Yeah...I hate to do it, but

I don't think real life's gonna let me ever get properly caught up here

Sorry all

GLHF for me <3
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah Understandable. The first day was rather chaotic with so many posts. Thanks for the response!
@Tsaiah Understandable. The first day was rather chaotic with so many posts. Thanks for the response!
vV5jbm.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 216 217