Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | INFECTED Game Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105
(gotta go to bed now though so Avalon is stepping out of the picture until later)
(gotta go to bed now though so Avalon is stepping out of the picture until later)
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
"No, she's not! She can't be!" He looked down. He was a little too panicked to tell, but she appeared to be breathing.
"I don't have anything but lightning magic. And lightning can't heal, well, unless your heart dies first."
"No, she's not! She can't be!" He looked down. He was a little too panicked to tell, but she appeared to be breathing.
"I don't have anything but lightning magic. And lightning can't heal, well, unless your heart dies first."
- order
Sunriser glanced at Leo. "I-I'm f-fine." She suffered. "I'm fine." She said, louder. "L-lets ge-get to th-the creek." She started to walk away.
Sunriser glanced at Leo. "I-I'm f-fine." She suffered. "I'm fine." She said, louder. "L-lets ge-get to th-the creek." She started to walk away.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
((Guys, she not dead. I think Petall mistook Elf saying RIP Sunriser as her being dead, but she's not. Let's just kinda..ignore that bit, if it's alright))
((Guys, she not dead. I think Petall mistook Elf saying RIP Sunriser as her being dead, but she's not. Let's just kinda..ignore that bit, if it's alright))
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Reiswind shot up from the ground. "You're having trouble walking. Lean on me, I can help." He offered a wing.
Reiswind shot up from the ground. "You're having trouble walking. Lean on me, I can help." He offered a wing.
- order
((Aha that's supposed to say stuttered, but suffered works okay there I guess))
((Aha that's supposed to say stuttered, but suffered works okay there I guess))
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
(I had dinner what did I miss? )
(I had dinner what did I miss? )
((@Eaglerider A lot. Sunriser is hurt, and Reiswind unintentionally hurt her again by finding/opening a gilded chest. You can find out what happened by skimming through the six or so pages of RP we did in the last fifteen minutes or so, most of it's flavor text so you won't miss anything important.))
((@Eaglerider A lot. Sunriser is hurt, and Reiswind unintentionally hurt her again by finding/opening a gilded chest. You can find out what happened by skimming through the six or so pages of RP we did in the last fifteen minutes or so, most of it's flavor text so you won't miss anything important.))
- order
((Most of the hurt is emotional/physical stuff at the moment, though.))

Sunriser leaned on Reiswind wordlessly, but seemed to be trying to not put her full weight on him. She continued toward the creek, not thinking about if the others were following. Her only thought was just leaving.
((Most of the hurt is emotional/physical stuff at the moment, though.))

Sunriser leaned on Reiswind wordlessly, but seemed to be trying to not put her full weight on him. She continued toward the creek, not thinking about if the others were following. Her only thought was just leaving.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
((By the way, it's strongly recommended that everyone who isn't subbed to the thread subs now, as pinging can be a pain.))

((Gonna wait for some other people to RP here, I see I'm taking up a lot of space.))
((By the way, it's strongly recommended that everyone who isn't subbed to the thread subs now, as pinging can be a pain.))

((Gonna wait for some other people to RP here, I see I'm taking up a lot of space.))
- order
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105