Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | INFECTED Game Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
Sunriser started backing away when the chest appeared. Her voice was wretched out of her throats and tossed to the ground, struggling weakly for breath. As the voice slithered out of the trees, Sunriser looked around frantically, her yellow eyes wide. Not again. No, no, no, not again, no more.
Sunriser started backing away when the chest appeared. Her voice was wretched out of her throats and tossed to the ground, struggling weakly for breath. As the voice slithered out of the trees, Sunriser looked around frantically, her yellow eyes wide. Not again. No, no, no, not again, no more.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
(RIP Sunriser)
(RIP Sunriser)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Reiswind darted to Sunriser.
"Are you all right? Is it my fault?" He glanced guiltily back at the bush he'd gone to investigate. "I'm sorry!"
Reiswind darted to Sunriser.
"Are you all right? Is it my fault?" He glanced guiltily back at the bush he'd gone to investigate. "I'm sorry!"
- order
Avalon snorted, brushing aside the warning in the song. Like she'd ever be caught dead, well, dead. "Come on, let's stop delaying and get to that creek!" She said, drawing attention to herself for the first time. "I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about!"
Avalon snorted, brushing aside the warning in the song. Like she'd ever be caught dead, well, dead. "Come on, let's stop delaying and get to that creek!" She said, drawing attention to herself for the first time. "I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about!"
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Leo stepped forwards, gently checking on Sunriser.

"I'm sorry, beautiful." He stood and turned, looking at the group. "Things just got a lot more serious."
Leo stepped forwards, gently checking on Sunriser.

"I'm sorry, beautiful." He stood and turned, looking at the group. "Things just got a lot more serious."
Reiswind stared at Avalon, hurt. "B-But Sunriser! There's something wrong with her! We've got to do something! We can't just force her to get up and-ow!" His head hit a branch. He recoiled, groaning.
Reiswind stared at Avalon, hurt. "B-But Sunriser! There's something wrong with her! We've got to do something! We can't just force her to get up and-ow!" His head hit a branch. He recoiled, groaning.
- order
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/340813/34081236p.png[/img] [/center] Foxstar stared at the skydancer. [i]I guess maybe that song meant something more to some others...[/i] She shot Avalon a glance. "I'm not so sure it should be dismissed so easily."
34081236p.png

Foxstar stared at the skydancer. I guess maybe that song meant something more to some others... She shot Avalon a glance.
"I'm not so sure it should be dismissed so easily."
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Diamondclaw repeated the last few verses over and over in her head.
"Only watch
behind your back
Before one stabs ye with a sickening crack!
Careful, careful, tread lightly
Infected roams these forests
Trust no one, lest you die
Infected haunt the night"

"could this be a sign that reiswind had something to do with the disease? I'll defenitely have to be more careful around him." Diamondclaw thought, looking around her, nervously.
Diamondclaw repeated the last few verses over and over in her head.
"Only watch
behind your back
Before one stabs ye with a sickening crack!
Careful, careful, tread lightly
Infected roams these forests
Trust no one, lest you die
Infected haunt the night"

"could this be a sign that reiswind had something to do with the disease? I'll defenitely have to be more careful around him." Diamondclaw thought, looking around her, nervously.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
((Poor Sunny never should have come back))

Sunriser fought to regain her breath. "I.." Another gasp. She tried to smile at Reiswind. It wasn't his fault. "I-It's o-okay." Not it's not. It's not. She jumped as Avalon started to speak. She hated how dragons were just popping up. She blinked as the Pearlcatcher. She didn't know. She would soon. But, they did need to get to the creek. "I-okay. I-I'm s-s-sorry a-about th-that." Sunriser stuttered. "I-it's no-not too far, n-now. J-just u-up ahead. I-I'll..st-stay h-he-ere."
((Poor Sunny never should have come back))

Sunriser fought to regain her breath. "I.." Another gasp. She tried to smile at Reiswind. It wasn't his fault. "I-It's o-okay." Not it's not. It's not. She jumped as Avalon started to speak. She hated how dragons were just popping up. She blinked as the Pearlcatcher. She didn't know. She would soon. But, they did need to get to the creek. "I-okay. I-I'm s-s-sorry a-about th-that." Sunriser stuttered. "I-it's no-not too far, n-now. J-just u-up ahead. I-I'll..st-stay h-he-ere."
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Reiswind kept his head low to the ground this time. "I think we should stay here and help Sunriser... however we can. Do any of you have anything that might help?"
Reiswind kept his head low to the ground this time. "I think we should stay here and help Sunriser... however we can. Do any of you have anything that might help?"
- order
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105