TOPIC | INFECTED Game Thread
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
Sorry
@mrfrenchfrybrows :(
Sorry
@mrfrenchfrybrows :(
OH Norsi actually made it
Heh
Sorry for not posting much, it got hard to keep up with everything!
OH Norsi actually made it
Heh
Sorry for not posting much, it got hard to keep up with everything!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@Secondunit

That is a great idea for a clan alliance! And Turak'sin liked Regulus? I thought he didn't trust him... though Regulus did trust him.
@Secondunit

That is a great idea for a clan alliance! And Turak'sin liked Regulus? I thought he didn't trust him... though Regulus did trust him.
@Eaglerider Hell yea! Turak checked him before he turned and trusted him, and since he was one of the few he could trust that was decently friendly to him, he rather liked Regulus!
@Eaglerider Hell yea! Turak checked him before he turned and trusted him, and since he was one of the few he could trust that was decently friendly to him, he rather liked Regulus!
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@Secondunit

Regulus was very honest too. Those he named were infected. I wonder how he would have felt realizing Regulus suffered a terrible fate... twice. (Regulus has died twice now) I'd be up for a clan alliance
@Secondunit

Regulus was very honest too. Those he named were infected. I wonder how he would have felt realizing Regulus suffered a terrible fate... twice. (Regulus has died twice now) I'd be up for a clan alliance
@Eaglerider Heck yes, I'll keep it in mind once I find the bio code for it. I lost it and I cant seem to find it anymore:/
@Eaglerider Heck yes, I'll keep it in mind once I find the bio code for it. I lost it and I cant seem to find it anymore:/
1521_150px_secondunit_by_miirshroom-dc9b8kr.png
S E C O N D U N I T #18925

Hatchery Archive Exalt Records
Clan Lore Wishlist

Clan Toli'orji | UTC-6 | They/Them/It
@Secondunit
Take your time :) I hope you find it :)
@Secondunit
Take your time :) I hope you find it :)
O yeesh, can I finally post?
O yeesh, can I finally post?
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY