Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | INFECTED Game Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105
Where's the RP thread?
Where's the RP thread?
- order
(This is the rp thread XD @MrFrenchFrybrows)
(This is the rp thread XD @MrFrenchFrybrows)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
Oh, okay! I should start Rp'ing then.
Oh, okay! I should start Rp'ing then.
- order
"Well hello ya'll"
Diamondclaw comes out
"well it's the first day so we shall be introducing ourselves, is that right?"
"Well hello ya'll"
Diamondclaw comes out
"well it's the first day so we shall be introducing ourselves, is that right?"
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
"Yeah, I guess," a Spiral stutters. He glances nervously around himself. "I'm Reiswind. I can manipulate electricity, and I'm thirsty. Is there a river around here somewhere?"
"Yeah, I guess," a Spiral stutters. He glances nervously around himself. "I'm Reiswind. I can manipulate electricity, and I'm thirsty. Is there a river around here somewhere?"
- order
Sunriser shuffled her talons nervously. Of course she still remember. Her body still stung from where multiple wounds were stabbed and slashed into her. She felt the eyes of other dragons on her like additional wound, burning into her skin. Her previous wounds had time to heal, so now only pale scars remained, mostly on her throat.
She glanced at Regulus quickly. She had trusted him last time. How could he talk so openly about it now? Why was she back? When she was revived back in her clan, she didn't mind, but now the parasite was back and threatening her again. Again. Wasn't once enough? Who here was already infected? Would they kill her again?
"I..er.." Why couldn't she talk about this as easily as Regulus? "I..am Sunriser...R-Re-Regulus is r-right. I..I d-don't know ho-how m-mu-uch help I c-can be...I-I w-was one o-of th-the first, l-last t-t-ti-time." Sunriser shook her head quickly, her eyes scrunched shut, as if shaking away memories.

((Promise this is the longest one I'll do for awhile!))
Sunriser shuffled her talons nervously. Of course she still remember. Her body still stung from where multiple wounds were stabbed and slashed into her. She felt the eyes of other dragons on her like additional wound, burning into her skin. Her previous wounds had time to heal, so now only pale scars remained, mostly on her throat.
She glanced at Regulus quickly. She had trusted him last time. How could he talk so openly about it now? Why was she back? When she was revived back in her clan, she didn't mind, but now the parasite was back and threatening her again. Again. Wasn't once enough? Who here was already infected? Would they kill her again?
"I..er.." Why couldn't she talk about this as easily as Regulus? "I..am Sunriser...R-Re-Regulus is r-right. I..I d-don't know ho-how m-mu-uch help I c-can be...I-I w-was one o-of th-the first, l-last t-t-ti-time." Sunriser shook her head quickly, her eyes scrunched shut, as if shaking away memories.

((Promise this is the longest one I'll do for awhile!))
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
"Who..." Reiswind winced at the Skydancer's wounds. "Whoa, there! Can I help you? You don't look well off."

(@EmeraldJubilee mentioned you)
"Who..." Reiswind winced at the Skydancer's wounds. "Whoa, there! Can I help you? You don't look well off."

(@EmeraldJubilee mentioned you)
- order
@MrFrenchFryBrows
"Th-they're o-o-old. M-mostly." She reaches up and touches a scabbed wound across her neck. Some of the others on her arms and side were still scabbed, and some on her sides looked a little infected. But Sunriser didn't seem to notice or care. "I...I'll be a-alright. Y-y-you w-wanted to know wh-where a r-ri-river was, r-right? Th-there's a c-creek a l-little b-bi-bit away f-from here. I c-can l-lead y-you th-there."
@MrFrenchFryBrows
"Th-they're o-o-old. M-mostly." She reaches up and touches a scabbed wound across her neck. Some of the others on her arms and side were still scabbed, and some on her sides looked a little infected. But Sunriser didn't seem to notice or care. "I...I'll be a-alright. Y-y-you w-wanted to know wh-where a r-ri-river was, r-right? Th-there's a c-creek a l-little b-bi-bit away f-from here. I c-can l-lead y-you th-there."
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
Diamondclaw glances at sunriser with a sympathy.
"Wow. those wounds mush hurt. Well I'm deeply sorry what must have happened to you. Don't be nervous, we're here to help each other the best we can here. Together we'll destroy this parasite, I promise." Diamondclaw gave the orange skydancer a friendly smile.
Diamondclaw glances at sunriser with a sympathy.
"Wow. those wounds mush hurt. Well I'm deeply sorry what must have happened to you. Don't be nervous, we're here to help each other the best we can here. Together we'll destroy this parasite, I promise." Diamondclaw gave the orange skydancer a friendly smile.
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
*facepalm
ooops I mean sympathy not a sympathy
*facepalm
ooops I mean sympathy not a sympathy
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105