He stares at her, eyes wide with concern. "But you're hurt..."

Edit: I literally changed ONE letter to fix it. Please don't kill me, mod. ;;
@EmeraldJubilee (are you subbed?)
He stares at her, eyes wide with concern. "But you're hurt..."

Edit: I literally changed ONE letter to fix it. Please don't kill me, mod. ;;
- order
@MrFrenchFryBrows
@clw23
((Haha Welp that was embarrassing. Anyhow, yes, I am subbed!))

"I-I k-know." Dying hurt worse than her few open wounds did. So did coming back. "I-I'll b-be f-fine." Sunriser smiles at Reiswind, then turns to Diamondclaw as she talks to her. "Th-thank y-you. W-we d-do have to s-stop t-this, y-y-yes." What if that Skydancer was a parasite? Or Reiswind? And she just offered to be alone with the Spiral. "D-do y-you w-w-want to c-co-come to th-the c-creek w-wi-with m-me a-and Rei-eis-w-wind?"
@MrFrenchFryBrows
@clw23
((Haha Welp that was embarrassing. Anyhow, yes, I am subbed!))

"I-I k-know." Dying hurt worse than her few open wounds did. So did coming back. "I-I'll b-be f-fine." Sunriser smiles at Reiswind, then turns to Diamondclaw as she talks to her. "Th-thank y-you. W-we d-do have to s-stop t-this, y-y-yes." What if that Skydancer was a parasite? Or Reiswind? And she just offered to be alone with the Spiral. "D-do y-you w-w-want to c-co-come to th-the c-creek w-wi-with m-me a-and Rei-eis-w-wind?"
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@EmeraldJubille
(Please try not to edit or delete posts ^_^;;
@EmeraldJubille
(Please try not to edit or delete posts ^_^;;
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@EmeraldJubilee
I don't think you are allowed to edit posts
@EmeraldJubilee
I don't think you are allowed to edit posts
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
((Sorry! I tried to respond to one, but then another came up mentioning my character, so I assumed editing would have been easier than posting another and trying to tie the two together that way. -.-' I won't do it again. Do you want me to post two separate posts or continue editing?))
((Sorry! I tried to respond to one, but then another came up mentioning my character, so I assumed editing would have been easier than posting another and trying to tie the two together that way. -.-' I won't do it again. Do you want me to post two separate posts or continue editing?))
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
(@EmeraldJubille
I udnerstand the feel ^_^;; I don't mind if you edit from a blank post, but don't edit already typed posts without permission. Go ahead and edit it)
(@EmeraldJubille
I udnerstand the feel ^_^;; I don't mind if you edit from a blank post, but don't edit already typed posts without permission. Go ahead and edit it)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
((Thank you! Sorry again ^^;))
((Thank you! Sorry again ^^;))
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
"sure thing!" Diamondclaw chirped
"sure thing!" Diamondclaw chirped
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
(ALL roles have been sent!)
(ALL roles have been sent!)
@EmeraldJubilee

Out of nowhere, a stunning Wildclaw appears.

"That sounds like a good time." He flashes a charming smile at Sunriser. "Mind if I come along?"
@EmeraldJubilee

Out of nowhere, a stunning Wildclaw appears.

"That sounds like a good time." He flashes a charming smile at Sunriser. "Mind if I come along?"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105