Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [TCC] Dulce de Aventura ~ CYOA
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51
[columns]"Why would anyone leave a perfectly good box of scones lying around? ...Oh, well, one more for me, then! I [i]love[/i] food. Scones." "...Same thing."[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28512489][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/285125/28512489.png[/img][/url][/columns] [i]Marisol breathes in the heady aroma of this bready treat, appreciating its simple existence. Then, she tucks it into her bag, exchanging it for her notebook[/i] (after all, I'm not quite hungry yet, [i]she reasons) before weaving her way further forward to pay attention to the snapper up front.[/i]
"Why would anyone leave a perfectly good box of scones lying around? ...Oh, well, one more for me, then! I love food. Scones."
"...Same thing."
28512489.png

Marisol breathes in the heady aroma of this bready treat, appreciating its simple existence. Then, she tucks it into her bag, exchanging it for her notebook (after all, I'm not quite hungry yet, she reasons) before weaving her way further forward to pay attention to the snapper up front.
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
[columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/71676/7167584.png[/img] [nextcol][nextcol][size=3] This glittery cave is just about the prettiest accidental interior designing Zax has ever seen--he'd really like a chamber like this in the lair! He decided to creep closer to Valena, easily slipping around the many tour participants and wound himself around Valena's left wing. The view is, indeed, much better up here.

7167584.png

This glittery cave is just about the prettiest accidental interior designing Zax has ever seen--he'd really like a chamber like this in the lair! He decided to creep closer to Valena, easily slipping around the many tour participants and wound himself around Valena's left wing. The view is, indeed, much better up here.
sLXxTcX.png
@Syceris
Sorry, I missed you!
I've added a ping to the path you have chosen (the one I posted)
@Syceris
Sorry, I missed you!
I've added a ping to the path you have chosen (the one I posted)
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
Thank you @Tyeth :)
Thank you @Tyeth :)
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
Vesparian moves forqard, eager to take in as much as possible. He was here to experience, after all.
Vesparian moves forqard, eager to take in as much as possible. He was here to experience, after all.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1666216][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/16663/1666216p.png[/img][/url][/center] Scones? A bizarre treasure, but Shunic had seen more bizarre. The Mirror didn't pay close attention, but the scones seemed reasonably fresh and were in a box. So they were fine to eat by his unpicky standards. The box had been specifically hidden, so it wasn't like someone had left it by mistake. It looked like the spot had been investigated by a few others recently, and the box was less than full. This made Shunic feel a bit awkward about calling out to see if the box belonged to anyone (perhaps it had been pinched and hidden by the thief). It was harder to tell with these things when multiple dragons behaved like the owners. So the Mirror decided to take a scone for the journey himself. If he bumped into the owner he could give it back and let them know where he'd found it. If not...then maybe it had purposefully been left for curious guests? At the very least it would mean the baked goods wouldn't go to waste. Shunic tucked the snack away into one of his bags for safe-keeping. "Ohhh, I should take Belttissa spelunking one day. She'd love the likes of this!" Shunic remarked at the first beauty of the tour. He apologised to the dragon he narrowly missed bumping into while taking in the view, but practically the whole group seemed much the same. "It grows [i]inside[/i] rock?" Shunic was impressed. "I'm definitely telling the clan about this. Maybe I should get them a sample?" At the encouragement of both guides, Shunic stepped nearer Valena. Maybe he'd missed a bit of the safety talk earlier, but this was something he wasn't going to miss out on.
1666216p.png

Scones? A bizarre treasure, but Shunic had seen more bizarre. The Mirror didn't pay close attention, but the scones seemed reasonably fresh and were in a box. So they were fine to eat by his unpicky standards.
The box had been specifically hidden, so it wasn't like someone had left it by mistake. It looked like the spot had been investigated by a few others recently, and the box was less than full. This made Shunic feel a bit awkward about calling out to see if the box belonged to anyone (perhaps it had been pinched and hidden by the thief). It was harder to tell with these things when multiple dragons behaved like the owners. So the Mirror decided to take a scone for the journey himself. If he bumped into the owner he could give it back and let them know where he'd found it. If not...then maybe it had purposefully been left for curious guests? At the very least it would mean the baked goods wouldn't go to waste. Shunic tucked the snack away into one of his bags for safe-keeping.

"Ohhh, I should take Belttissa spelunking one day. She'd love the likes of this!" Shunic remarked at the first beauty of the tour. He apologised to the dragon he narrowly missed bumping into while taking in the view, but practically the whole group seemed much the same.
"It grows inside rock?" Shunic was impressed. "I'm definitely telling the clan about this. Maybe I should get them a sample?" At the encouragement of both guides, Shunic stepped nearer Valena. Maybe he'd missed a bit of the safety talk earlier, but this was something he wasn't going to miss out on.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31798220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/317983/31798220p.png[/img] [/url][/center] Ivanova grabed the snack and munched it immediately. She didn't prepared for a tour, as she decided to join on a whim. - Hm... I am escaping from Nature, to spectate nature... - She sighed, but with a smile. She is thinking about how that bioluminescent energy could be harwested. By the Wardens, there are sooo many fireflies, but maybe these bacteria could be breed more effectively. It could be sooo useful for the night, where candles are not well recieved. She would get samples from this, for sure, but not now, as Valena seems to show a more interesting aspect of the bacteria. Living symbiosis with a rock? Truly fascinating! [b]She moves closer to watch her tour guide.[/b]

Ivanova grabed the snack and munched it immediately. She didn't prepared for a tour, as she decided to join on a whim.
- Hm... I am escaping from Nature, to spectate nature... - She sighed, but with a smile. She is thinking about how that bioluminescent energy could be harwested. By the Wardens, there are sooo many fireflies, but maybe these bacteria could be breed more effectively. It could be sooo useful for the night, where candles are not well recieved. She would get samples from this, for sure, but not now, as Valena seems to show a more interesting aspect of the bacteria. Living symbiosis with a rock? Truly fascinating! She moves closer to watch her tour guide.
TzSdlFL.png
[b]Username:[/b]Origamer [b]User ID:[/b]251826 [b]Dragon Name:[/b]Geode [b]Dragon Picture:[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259754/25975375_350.png[/img] That's right folks! The cave-o-phobic explorer (and quite possibly the most contradicting dragón in my lair) is back in the active! After a nearly-desperation experience with his new familiar and with the birth of two Imperials sisters that are enthusiasts of his job, Geode has taken a short vacation in the Shifting Expanse! After hearing about a new cave system, he's eager to put his paws back to exploring! ... Geode is intrigued and excited by the hidden treasure on the entrance. [color=brown]"A hidden gem and in the very first room! I'm so lucky! I knew signing up was a good idea!"[/color] After finding the true treasure, he gulps it down fast and quite embarrassed. [color=brown]"What was I thinking? Dragons must be going in and out by the hundreds.. Of course this was planted here, If wasn't it would be gone long ago.."[/color] ... What Valena was saying was indeed interesting. Stalactites, Geode has analyzed them all over Sornieth. Now, bioluminescent bacteria are indeed an uncommon sight. It's nothing like Geode is afraid of the dark or anything, no. Maybe.
Username:Origamer
User ID:251826
Dragon Name:Geode
Dragon Picture:25975375_350.png
That's right folks! The cave-o-phobic explorer (and quite possibly the most contradicting dragón in my lair) is back in the active! After a nearly-desperation experience with his new familiar and with the birth of two Imperials sisters that are enthusiasts of his job, Geode has taken a short vacation in the Shifting Expanse! After hearing about a new cave system, he's eager to put his paws back to exploring!
Geode is intrigued and excited by the hidden treasure on the entrance. "A hidden gem and in the very first room! I'm so lucky! I knew signing up was a good idea!" After finding the true treasure, he gulps it down fast and quite embarrassed. "What was I thinking? Dragons must be going in and out by the hundreds.. Of course this was planted here, If wasn't it would be gone long ago.."
What Valena was saying was indeed interesting. Stalactites, Geode has analyzed them all over Sornieth. Now, bioluminescent bacteria are indeed an uncommon sight. It's nothing like Geode is afraid of the dark or anything, no. Maybe.
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
Shikasa tries to crowd forward, anticipating that the guide will be cracking open a rock for them. This is something she could do on her own, but it would be very rude and go against the cave delvers code: "Leave The Cave The Way You Found It (except moving things to get farther inside)" Before she left home, Shio had given her a copy of the code in a book to read, as he was the clan geologist.
Shikasa tries to crowd forward, anticipating that the guide will be cracking open a rock for them. This is something she could do on her own, but it would be very rude and go against the cave delvers code: "Leave The Cave The Way You Found It (except moving things to get farther inside)" Before she left home, Shio had given her a copy of the code in a book to read, as he was the clan geologist.
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Inside the rock? Woah, that is must to see. Happily Mystery is small he can easly go bast all the bigger dergs and get to good seeing place [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25900215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259003/25900215_350.png[/img] [/url]
Inside the rock? Woah, that is must to see. Happily Mystery is small he can easly go bast all the bigger dergs and get to good seeing place

25900215_350.png
B43QG5A.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 50 51