Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia: Reborn - Game Thread (END)
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
So there hasn't been too much going on it seems. Personally, @Bequerel I don't think I quite believe you. My vote is going on you.
So there hasn't been too much going on it seems. Personally, @Bequerel I don't think I quite believe you. My vote is going on you.
vV5jbm.png
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
End of Day 10

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Bequerel @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

Error 404: Flavour not found

MagykalWagykal has died, they were Red - The Trainer [Mod killed during the day]

Nobody was lynched

Night 10 has begun! Night 10 will end the 20th around 19:00 FRT.

End of Day 10

@Agrina @LordMalak @Cognitive @Lyxla @Quamosthy @M00nKnight @amapup @MagykalWagykal @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @SilverMoonfire @Werelynx @RavenWolf @VivaFariy @BerryBagel @xspideray @TyrianCallows @Wyxamex @Rangiku @Reynutocx @CasualScreaming @Underthetales @Bequerel @Journey @LightGodling @Beheaded @Rosetta248

Error 404: Flavour not found

MagykalWagykal has died, they were Red - The Trainer [Mod killed during the day]

Nobody was lynched

Night 10 has begun! Night 10 will end the 20th around 19:00 FRT.

That is... extremely irritating. We lost one of our most talkative players, and I didn't even get to vote. I was busy all day and had no chance to really do anything. Reads list thingie coming soon, we need to get something done.
That is... extremely irritating. We lost one of our most talkative players, and I didn't even get to vote. I was busy all day and had no chance to really do anything. Reads list thingie coming soon, we need to get something done.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Ug! I was seconds late. Right now I think Beq is the most sus, as I said on the previous page.

Senpai is ticked off.
Ug! I was seconds late. Right now I think Beq is the most sus, as I said on the previous page.

Senpai is ticked off.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
I mean there is like nothing I can do to prove innocence, so trying to justify y'all not lynching me is a very tough thing to do.

//huge shrug//

Trust me I'm not giving up I simply don't see a need to sit and argue it cuz I well enough know I'm not gonna make it out alive, so I'll make the most of this. All things considered, if I were in your places I'd be doing the same thing since it's so convienent. Not much I can do there ^^;;

However it is a shame magykal was modkilled ;;

E-edit: these post requirements will be the e-end of me. I don't even know anymore lmao
I mean there is like nothing I can do to prove innocence, so trying to justify y'all not lynching me is a very tough thing to do.

//huge shrug//

Trust me I'm not giving up I simply don't see a need to sit and argue it cuz I well enough know I'm not gonna make it out alive, so I'll make the most of this. All things considered, if I were in your places I'd be doing the same thing since it's so convienent. Not much I can do there ^^;;

However it is a shame magykal was modkilled ;;

E-edit: these post requirements will be the e-end of me. I don't even know anymore lmao
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Okay! I'm sorry that I haven't been around, I've been up at my cottages I will do my best to still be online, but as of right now I inspected beq and they showed town. That being said, they have a potentially dangerous role, so *shrugs*
Okay! I'm sorry that I haven't been around, I've been up at my cottages I will do my best to still be online, but as of right now I inspected beq and they showed town. That being said, they have a potentially dangerous role, so *shrugs*
Well, we should keep as many townies as possible right now. Even if their is only one mafia, and it seems like their is.

Senpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Well, we should keep as many townies as possible right now. Even if their is only one mafia, and it seems like their is.

Senpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
LOCKDOWN
LOCKDOWN
End of Night 10

"...."

RavenWolf has died, the were Rey - The Alignment Cop

Cognitive has died, the were Yoshi - The Oviparous

Day 11 has begun! Day 11 will end the 21st 19:00 FRT! Remember, it takes 2 votes to secure a lynch!
End of Night 10

"...."

RavenWolf has died, the were Rey - The Alignment Cop

Cognitive has died, the were Yoshi - The Oviparous

Day 11 has begun! Day 11 will end the 21st 19:00 FRT! Remember, it takes 2 votes to secure a lynch!
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99