Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Death on Domino Drive game thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
@Fil
They took our freedom and they took our breakfests! How can you not be outraged?
@Fil
They took our freedom and they took our breakfests! How can you not be outraged?
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
Leremis/Ler, she/her/whatever. Usually on FR in the evenings, but lately work is finnicky and slow so I may be around during the day more.

I'm about to go grocery shopping while the stores are ghost towns, but I'll pose a question for while I'm gone:

Thoughts on Day 1 lynches?
Leremis/Ler, she/her/whatever. Usually on FR in the evenings, but lately work is finnicky and slow so I may be around during the day more.

I'm about to go grocery shopping while the stores are ghost towns, but I'll pose a question for while I'm gone:

Thoughts on Day 1 lynches?
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Hry I'm Space they/them and I will default to them for you. If you highly dislike this please tell me asap and I'll do my best. No harm meant.

D1 lynches are the most generic questions with the most generic answers; always lynch day 1 bc no lynch is a free kill for mafia and people's stances help with scumhunting for later on.
Hry I'm Space they/them and I will default to them for you. If you highly dislike this please tell me asap and I'll do my best. No harm meant.

D1 lynches are the most generic questions with the most generic answers; always lynch day 1 bc no lynch is a free kill for mafia and people's stances help with scumhunting for later on.
uCR5SCW.png
Hey. If you don't know me, I'm Aviva/Viva/whatever... she/her but I won't kill you if you make a mistake. Um... @FloatingInSpace I know Day 1 lynch? Is the most common question...so do you have another one?
Hey. If you don't know me, I'm Aviva/Viva/whatever... she/her but I won't kill you if you make a mistake. Um... @FloatingInSpace I know Day 1 lynch? Is the most common question...so do you have another one?
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
[quote name="@VivaFariy" date=2017-06-15 10:52:59] Is the most common question...so do you have another one? [/quote] I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any. Also @polygone I came out to have such a good time and I'm feeling so attacked right now.
@VivaFariy wrote on 2017-06-15:
Is the most common question...so do you have another one?

I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any.

Also @polygone I came out to have such a good time and I'm feeling so attacked right now.
uCR5SCW.png
Wow only 2 pages and the day is halfway over where is everyone
Wow only 2 pages and the day is halfway over where is everyone
uCR5SCW.png
Oh right

@fm84 do we have a set hour when the lock down begins or is it always 22,5h from the day starting post?
Oh right

@fm84 do we have a set hour when the lock down begins or is it always 22,5h from the day starting post?
@widmo
Yes and yes. It will always be at 20:00 FRT, which is 22.5 hours from end of day.
@widmo
Yes and yes. It will always be at 20:00 FRT, which is 22.5 hours from end of day.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
Thank you!

Alright then the day will end an hour before I get up, which is unfortunate but deal-able. I'll try to think about who I wanna lynch when I'm off to change a light bulb in dark kitchen, which is now.

Widmo/nsts/whatever, whatever pronouns, lynches also whatever but slightly more meh in this game maybe..? I don't know yet.
Thank you!

Alright then the day will end an hour before I get up, which is unfortunate but deal-able. I'll try to think about who I wanna lynch when I'm off to change a light bulb in dark kitchen, which is now.

Widmo/nsts/whatever, whatever pronouns, lynches also whatever but slightly more meh in this game maybe..? I don't know yet.
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2017-06-15 11:51:31] [quote name="VivaFariy" date=2017-06-15 10:52:59] Is the most common question...so do you have another one? [/quote] I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any. Also polygone I came out to have such a good time and I'm feeling so attacked right now. [/quote]Exactly what mafia Float would say!!! So guilty!!!
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2017-06-15:
VivaFariy wrote on 2017-06-15:
Is the most common question...so do you have another one?

I don't usually use questions myself so no I don't have any.

Also polygone I came out to have such a good time and I'm feeling so attacked right now.
Exactly what mafia Float would say!!! So guilty!!!

Praise the sun! \o/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83