Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Death on Domino Drive game thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83
fil particularly notable given they're offline from 5-20FR and lockdown is at 20FR, so they'll never be here for end of day analysis and voting. Which is...meh. But also not alignment indicative. Just if we had to lynch a potential lurker/inactive they'd be my choice.

Fish is poof for first day or two but will be active after. Seems legit but meh. They're on the board as someone who's not here right now but won't be immediately replaced for inactivity since they have posted.

widmo has been using faulty logic for lynching, and is the only real active person I can find doing anything particularly suspicious.

Some things like wanting to lynch inactives can be a mafia tactic, but town can do those things too so it's not like it's particularly damning. Thusly why i'm not on Ler's butt atm.
fil particularly notable given they're offline from 5-20FR and lockdown is at 20FR, so they'll never be here for end of day analysis and voting. Which is...meh. But also not alignment indicative. Just if we had to lynch a potential lurker/inactive they'd be my choice.

Fish is poof for first day or two but will be active after. Seems legit but meh. They're on the board as someone who's not here right now but won't be immediately replaced for inactivity since they have posted.

widmo has been using faulty logic for lynching, and is the only real active person I can find doing anything particularly suspicious.

Some things like wanting to lynch inactives can be a mafia tactic, but town can do those things too so it's not like it's particularly damning. Thusly why i'm not on Ler's butt atm.

Praise the sun! \o/
[quote name="Moonwater" date=2017-06-15 19:37:04] polygone Please talk to me about why you'd want to lynch SmashedFish and Fil. [/quote]I was typing up such things. So there you go, friend. :P
Moonwater wrote on 2017-06-15:
polygone

Please talk to me about why you'd want to lynch SmashedFish and Fil.
I was typing up such things. So there you go, friend. :P

Praise the sun! \o/
Ugh I find myself leaning more towards a widmo lynch now and I hate that they can't give a defense but time is running out what to do.
Ugh I find myself leaning more towards a widmo lynch now and I hate that they can't give a defense but time is running out what to do.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
But I am still not very comfortable with any of these wagons.
But I am still not very comfortable with any of these wagons.
They did give a defense actually to my suspicion on them. Sort of. Their defense was largely to reiterate their push against me. It wasn't particularly great, but it's there. Do wish they were around about now though, along with another two thirds of the players in the game... >_>
They did give a defense actually to my suspicion on them. Sort of. Their defense was largely to reiterate their push against me. It wasn't particularly great, but it's there. Do wish they were around about now though, along with another two thirds of the players in the game... >_>

Praise the sun! \o/
I'd actually be comfortable with a lynch on fil.
I'd actually be comfortable with a lynch on fil.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Word, poly, word.

I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe we do need to consider the inactive for a lynch? I don't feel good about any of our options right now, including the inactive lynch.
Word, poly, word.

I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe we do need to consider the inactive for a lynch? I don't feel good about any of our options right now, including the inactive lynch.
@Leremis

Why are you comfortable with the lynch on Fil?
@Leremis

Why are you comfortable with the lynch on Fil?
Given our lack of time and few voices for the moment, we could potentially lynch an inactive but we'd learn nothing really. As it stands, I wouldn't really learn anything from a widmo lynch either except their alignment. If they're town I'm in a bad way and if not then cool but so what? I'm their only associate at the moment because few else persons are talking.
Given our lack of time and few voices for the moment, we could potentially lynch an inactive but we'd learn nothing really. As it stands, I wouldn't really learn anything from a widmo lynch either except their alignment. If they're town I'm in a bad way and if not then cool but so what? I'm their only associate at the moment because few else persons are talking.

Praise the sun! \o/
@Moonwater In my experience, they aren't very active and more lurky. Granted that could change, but that's been the trend.
@Moonwater In my experience, they aren't very active and more lurky. Granted that could change, but that's been the trend.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83