Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84
@Ghostray

Thanks, but I led the lynch and came up with the idea to sus Kyumileo. I take full responsibility.
@Ghostray

Thanks, but I led the lynch and came up with the idea to sus Kyumileo. I take full responsibility.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal
Its ok! Everyone makes mistakes in mafia at times. I've made plenty...
@MagykalWagykal
Its ok! Everyone makes mistakes in mafia at times. I've made plenty...
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Crumbleless

Thank you. :)

Alright, thanks for your support, everyone. You're all so nice, and I really appreciate it. If we magykally (see what I did there) survive the night, I'm back in this game. Let's WIN this thing, townies! :P
@Crumbleless

Thank you. :)

Alright, thanks for your support, everyone. You're all so nice, and I really appreciate it. If we magykally (see what I did there) survive the night, I'm back in this game. Let's WIN this thing, townies! :P
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal
Don't be so difficult on yourself. You did what you thought was best using the tools you had available.

And no, Ghost has not achieved their wincon because killing their Killer was not their official mod given wincon.
@MagykalWagykal
Don't be so difficult on yourself. You did what you thought was best using the tools you had available.

And no, Ghost has not achieved their wincon because killing their Killer was not their official mod given wincon.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Dawn of Day 7

That morning all was silent as the four surviving members exited their tents. In the center of camp, next to the fire pit, was the JaguarCutie224's body. Their throat had been slit. The Master appeared before the group, next to the cold and stiff body. Nodding to two of the survivors, he took the body and vanished.

-JaguarCutie224. Social Butterfly, also known as Cookie, was killed by the mafia
-It's two mafia to two town with one neutral

Players: @Ghostray @MagykalWagykal @TheNightDancer @Crumbleless

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @StormDreamer @Tristess @Nerasis @Tanglefire @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

End of Game

The living reaper and ghost grinned at having succeeded in gotten their revenge. True, they didn't get to kill everyone, some had been claimed directly by the Master. However, they lead to the deaths of a majority of the people here. So overall a success. Just two more people to kill.

MagykalWagykal was pacing at the edge of the camp, agitated that they had not managed to sniff out the mafia. They knew they would be killed soon but there wasn't much to do until then except reflect. All they could do was prepare for the inevitable and face death with courage.

Two shadows appeared at the edge of their vision and they turned to face them. The two figures approached, growing clearer until MagykalWagykal was able to identify them and call them by name. "Ghostray and TheNightDancer. So it was you. You both were mafia. Could've fooled me and, well, I guess you did. Good job, I suppose." The ghost and reaper lowered their heads in respect. "You did well. Almost caught us a couple times. Unfortunately, we can not let anyone walk free. Everyone who was neutral died so no one escapes this time." Understanding, MagykalWagykal gave a faint smile. "Then get it over with." The pair approached and swiftly snapped their neck. "Farewell. Perhaps we'll see you on the other side."

Crumbleless stood directly outside their tent, waiting. When Ghostray and TheNightDancer approached, they rushed over to them. "I helped you. I didn't tell them you were the ones behind this all. Can I get my reward now?" Laughing, the pair exchanged a malicious and mischievous glance. Ghostray placed a hand on Crumbleless's shoulder. "See, we lied. There is no reward for you but death. No traitor deserves to live and walk free." Fearful, they asked in a nervous voice. "But you promised." TheNightDancer approached from behind them. "There is no mercy for traitors." Taking their sharp claw-like nails, they stabbed Crumbleless through the heart. "But you said-" Their words were cut off by blood spilled from their mouth. Going limp, their body slumped to the ground. Slowly, the light vanished from their eyes, a mournful look on their face. Once again, the blood of a traitor seeped into the ground, never to be washed away.

The Master exited the forest. "Well done. You managed to win. However, you unfortunately allowed two of your own to be killed. Oh well, at least I got more souls to add collection out of this." As the Master turned away, Ghostray spoke up. "Um, sir, if I may ask a question. Who, exactly, was Zosimus?" Turning back to them, a mischievous grin on his face, he responded. "You see, I am. I thought it would fun to add some extra chaos to the game."

Mafia won!

Give a thank you to Ghostray for writing the dawn of day flavour texts up to night 4!

Spectator chat
Mafia chat
Private chat 1
Private chat 2
Spreadsheet
Document

Everyone may speak now, including spectators
Dawn of Day 7

That morning all was silent as the four surviving members exited their tents. In the center of camp, next to the fire pit, was the JaguarCutie224's body. Their throat had been slit. The Master appeared before the group, next to the cold and stiff body. Nodding to two of the survivors, he took the body and vanished.

-JaguarCutie224. Social Butterfly, also known as Cookie, was killed by the mafia
-It's two mafia to two town with one neutral

Players: @Ghostray @MagykalWagykal @TheNightDancer @Crumbleless

Spectators: @GilatheHybrid @Epioth @CrystalBones @Moonbeams @Cognitive @StormDreamer @Tristess @Nerasis @Tanglefire @PurpleHibiscus @kaymontacell @Kyumileo @JaguarCutie224

End of Game

The living reaper and ghost grinned at having succeeded in gotten their revenge. True, they didn't get to kill everyone, some had been claimed directly by the Master. However, they lead to the deaths of a majority of the people here. So overall a success. Just two more people to kill.

MagykalWagykal was pacing at the edge of the camp, agitated that they had not managed to sniff out the mafia. They knew they would be killed soon but there wasn't much to do until then except reflect. All they could do was prepare for the inevitable and face death with courage.

Two shadows appeared at the edge of their vision and they turned to face them. The two figures approached, growing clearer until MagykalWagykal was able to identify them and call them by name. "Ghostray and TheNightDancer. So it was you. You both were mafia. Could've fooled me and, well, I guess you did. Good job, I suppose." The ghost and reaper lowered their heads in respect. "You did well. Almost caught us a couple times. Unfortunately, we can not let anyone walk free. Everyone who was neutral died so no one escapes this time." Understanding, MagykalWagykal gave a faint smile. "Then get it over with." The pair approached and swiftly snapped their neck. "Farewell. Perhaps we'll see you on the other side."

Crumbleless stood directly outside their tent, waiting. When Ghostray and TheNightDancer approached, they rushed over to them. "I helped you. I didn't tell them you were the ones behind this all. Can I get my reward now?" Laughing, the pair exchanged a malicious and mischievous glance. Ghostray placed a hand on Crumbleless's shoulder. "See, we lied. There is no reward for you but death. No traitor deserves to live and walk free." Fearful, they asked in a nervous voice. "But you promised." TheNightDancer approached from behind them. "There is no mercy for traitors." Taking their sharp claw-like nails, they stabbed Crumbleless through the heart. "But you said-" Their words were cut off by blood spilled from their mouth. Going limp, their body slumped to the ground. Slowly, the light vanished from their eyes, a mournful look on their face. Once again, the blood of a traitor seeped into the ground, never to be washed away.

The Master exited the forest. "Well done. You managed to win. However, you unfortunately allowed two of your own to be killed. Oh well, at least I got more souls to add collection out of this." As the Master turned away, Ghostray spoke up. "Um, sir, if I may ask a question. Who, exactly, was Zosimus?" Turning back to them, a mischievous grin on his face, he responded. "You see, I am. I thought it would fun to add some extra chaos to the game."

Mafia won!

Give a thank you to Ghostray for writing the dawn of day flavour texts up to night 4!

Spectator chat
Mafia chat
Private chat 1
Private chat 2
Spreadsheet
Document

Everyone may speak now, including spectators
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax
OMG YOU WERE ZOSIMUS?
Haha, that was a great plot twist - you must have been laughing at us in the mafia chat. XD
@Maithax
OMG YOU WERE ZOSIMUS?
Haha, that was a great plot twist - you must have been laughing at us in the mafia chat. XD
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer
Yep! It was indeed quite entertaining.

Also, I need to clear a few things up.

A: "You caused the second death of one of my reapers."

The was in reference to the fact that I had reused mafia roles from the first two games of Afterlife and that one particular role had died twice, not the Gwendolyn was mafia. This was not supposed to purposefully mislead you.

B: "Of course, it was their eyes that drew attention, shifting between a snowy white, fiery orange, hazel brown and navy blue."

The eye colors of Zosimus. Snowy white was in reference to the color of Ice flight eyes. Ice flight was my first flight. Fiery orange for the eye color of Fire flight. I am currently in Fire. Hazel brown for the Master's real eye color and that I am considering taking a vacation in Earth before going home to Ice (I didn't expect anyone to understand this one). Navy blue for my alignment color.

I am sure there are more things I want to address but these are the only two I remember right now.
@TheNightDancer
Yep! It was indeed quite entertaining.

Also, I need to clear a few things up.

A: "You caused the second death of one of my reapers."

The was in reference to the fact that I had reused mafia roles from the first two games of Afterlife and that one particular role had died twice, not the Gwendolyn was mafia. This was not supposed to purposefully mislead you.

B: "Of course, it was their eyes that drew attention, shifting between a snowy white, fiery orange, hazel brown and navy blue."

The eye colors of Zosimus. Snowy white was in reference to the color of Ice flight eyes. Ice flight was my first flight. Fiery orange for the eye color of Fire flight. I am currently in Fire. Hazel brown for the Master's real eye color and that I am considering taking a vacation in Earth before going home to Ice (I didn't expect anyone to understand this one). Navy blue for my alignment color.

I am sure there are more things I want to address but these are the only two I remember right now.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Great game guys!
Great game guys!
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
It was a good game
It was a good game
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
This was actually interesting
This was actually interesting
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 84