Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife: Year Anniversary~Discussion
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 84
@MagykalWagykal
I'm glad you liked it
@MagykalWagykal
I'm glad you liked it
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Ghostray

Congrats! :)

So, Ghost is the neutral, me, Jag, and two others are town, and since WaywardWillow was the guard, this means that Kyumileo was lying. That, or there are two protective roles, which I seriously doubt.

Was the Mafia just inactive, or did something...else happen? If so, what?

Since we're in MyLo again, I'm not sure whether to vote for Crumbleless or @Kyumileo... Kyu, what do you have to say for yourself? Also, @TheNightDancer, would you mind roleclaiming for us? If you are town, this will help us all, as well as insure that you won't be lynched!
@Ghostray

Congrats! :)

So, Ghost is the neutral, me, Jag, and two others are town, and since WaywardWillow was the guard, this means that Kyumileo was lying. That, or there are two protective roles, which I seriously doubt.

Was the Mafia just inactive, or did something...else happen? If so, what?

Since we're in MyLo again, I'm not sure whether to vote for Crumbleless or @Kyumileo... Kyu, what do you have to say for yourself? Also, @TheNightDancer, would you mind roleclaiming for us? If you are town, this will help us all, as well as insure that you won't be lynched!
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@MagykalWagykal

Sorry for the inactivity!
It seems a little obvious that Kyu may have tried to get Wayward lynched or tried to be rid of her. Leaving my suspicions lying on them instead of Wyxa.
@MagykalWagykal

It seems a little obvious that Kyu may have tried to get Wayward lynched or tried to be rid of her. Leaving my suspicions lying on them instead of Wyxa.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o1_100.giftumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngshe/her || FR +1 || Hellotumblr_inline_or1a9ewnnX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@MagykalWagykal
I dislike roleclaiming, but I guess at this point it's our best bet to root out maf.
I have a self-defensive vet type role where players have the chance of being injured/killed if they visit me. I don't have an active, which has kinda sucked since I'm basically an upgraded vanilla townie.
@MagykalWagykal
I dislike roleclaiming, but I guess at this point it's our best bet to root out maf.
I have a self-defensive vet type role where players have the chance of being injured/killed if they visit me. I don't have an active, which has kinda sucked since I'm basically an upgraded vanilla townie.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
@TheNightDancer

LIAR. You lie. That's way too close to my role, and I seriously doubt that there are two of us. You have one more chance to tell me the truth (and give a valid explanation of why you lied) before @Ghostray and I lynch you. Oh, and you have *looks at watch* until the end of the day to do so. I'm changing my vote now.
@TheNightDancer

LIAR. You lie. That's way too close to my role, and I seriously doubt that there are two of us. You have one more chance to tell me the truth (and give a valid explanation of why you lied) before @Ghostray and I lynch you. Oh, and you have *looks at watch* until the end of the day to do so. I'm changing my vote now.
[quote name="@Crumbleless" date=2017-06-25 14:41:34] @/MagykalWagykal Sorry for the inactivity! It seems a little obvious that Kyu may have tried to get Wayward lynched or tried to be rid of her. Leaving my suspicions lying on them instead of Wyxa. [/quote] ...Who's Wyxa? And what are you talking about? When did he try to get Wayward lynched?
@Crumbleless wrote on 2017-06-25:
@/MagykalWagykal

...Who's Wyxa? And what are you talking about? When did he try to get Wayward lynched?
I'll wait to see they're defense before I chose to place my vote.
I'll wait to see they're defense before I chose to place my vote.
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@MagykalWagykal @Ghostray Um, I don't know what to say... I'm not lying, it is my role. I'm not sure exactly what your role is (although now your wide gaps make a little more sense if your role is somewhat like mine), but since this is a b*st*rd game, Maithax might have just made it a strange setup? I mean, there were 3 (I think) survivors in Lollipop, Lollipop, although that was a different mod. Maithax did state this early on: [quote name="Maithax" date=2017-06-13 07:25:38] Only four people submitted actions out of eighteen. And while [b]five people only have passive abilities at this point[/b], that still leaves half of you all who have not sent in actions who can. Please do as such before the night ends later today. [/quote] It seems possible that we could have similar abilities, seeing as Maithax confirmed that there are multiple players with only passives. As well, kaymontacell RBed me at some point, and nothing happened, (I wasn't even notified, probably because it wouldn't matter anyhow) because I didn't have an active to be RBed. Although, it is rather lucky them that they weren't injuried, now that I think about it. Other than that, I don't know what I can really say? I've been trying to help us (admittedly with patches of inactivity because of exams) and I think people have generally found my behavior towny as well. I can't flat out paste my rolecard as proof, and neither can you. I know it's an impossible thing in mafia, but... trust me on this?
@MagykalWagykal @Ghostray
Um, I don't know what to say... I'm not lying, it is my role. I'm not sure exactly what your role is (although now your wide gaps make a little more sense if your role is somewhat like mine), but since this is a b*st*rd game, Maithax might have just made it a strange setup? I mean, there were 3 (I think) survivors in Lollipop, Lollipop, although that was a different mod.
Maithax did state this early on:
Maithax wrote on 2017-06-13:
Only four people submitted actions out of eighteen. And while five people only have passive abilities at this point, that still leaves half of you all who have not sent in actions who can. Please do as such before the night ends later today.
It seems possible that we could have similar abilities, seeing as Maithax confirmed that there are multiple players with only passives.
As well, kaymontacell RBed me at some point, and nothing happened, (I wasn't even notified, probably because it wouldn't matter anyhow) because I didn't have an active to be RBed. Although, it is rather lucky them that they weren't injuried, now that I think about it.

Other than that, I don't know what I can really say? I've been trying to help us (admittedly with patches of inactivity because of exams) and I think people have generally found my behavior towny as well. I can't flat out paste my rolecard as proof, and neither can you.
I know it's an impossible thing in mafia, but... trust me on this?
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
[quote name="@MagykalWagykal" date=2017-06-25 15:28:12] [quote name="@/Crumbleless" date=2017-06-25 14:41:34] @/MagykalWagykal Sorry for the inactivity! It seems a little obvious that Kyu may have tried to get Wayward lynched or tried to be rid of her. Leaving my suspicions lying on them instead of Wyxa. [/quote] ...Who's Wyxa? And what are you talking about? When did he try to get Wayward lynched? [/quote] Wyxa AKA Wyxamex, a player from another mafia game Crumbleless is in that I'm spectating, she must have gotten the two games confused :)
@MagykalWagykal wrote on 2017-06-25:
@/Crumbleless wrote on 2017-06-25:
@/MagykalWagykal

...Who's Wyxa? And what are you talking about? When did he try to get Wayward lynched?

Wyxa AKA Wyxamex, a player from another mafia game Crumbleless is in that I'm spectating, she must have gotten the two games confused :)
FObX7rS.png
Oh, and also I'm not quitting, I had company over yesterday/today, and I forgot about FR afterwards because I was focused on a roleplay on another site. Sorry! :P
Oh, and also I'm not quitting, I had company over yesterday/today, and I forgot about FR afterwards because I was focused on a roleplay on another site. Sorry! :P
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 83 84