Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 151 152
@Cognitive
Well Libre was mafia and jester, so it's totally possible for you
@Cognitive
Well Libre was mafia and jester, so it's totally possible for you
@Winterreise Oh. I didn't even realize that was the case for Libre.
@Winterreise Oh. I didn't even realize that was the case for Libre.
vV5jbm.png
@VelcrowC
Who are you? I don't think you're in this game and who is your question to?
Cause anyone playing the game knows what the alignments are.
@VelcrowC
Who are you? I don't think you're in this game and who is your question to?
Cause anyone playing the game knows what the alignments are.
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the End of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the End of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

End of Day 5

After the death of the prince, everyone stopped acting as a group. The few that were left decided to keep to themselves. The shadow agent, having turned over a new leaf, had vowed to help the rest of the vampires. However, even if they wanted to trust anyone, it didn't look like there were many people left to turn to. Except... Yes, that one. The one who was always watching; the detective.

After a few nervous moments of indecision, they went to visit the detective, their knuckles rapping on the door in a pattern that revealed just how anxious they were about the whole thing. Was it all for nothing? Or could there still be a way t- "Come in."

The voice startled them out of their thoughts, but they regained their composure and opened the door. They walked into the room, trying to think about how best to approach the topic on everyone's mind of late. "I'm here about-"

"I know why you're here." The detective looked up from their desk, then, gleaming, piercing crimson eyes seeming to bore right into your soul.

The agent was ruffled by this, and asked "How-"

"Do you really need to ask? I'm a detective, it's my job to know these things. I've been expecting you for quite a while now. Once I realised what exactly happened with your whole moral crisis, it was easy to figure out your next steps. You were content to just be a voice in the crowd while the prince was with us, but now he's gone you're all alone. Therefore, you're here because I am your only hope. But I'm sorry to say, I'm not a leader. I have no intention of making any dramatic speeches to inspire, or telling these doddering fools what to do. I do, however, have a vacancy available, for an assistant, but if this is already too much for you then there's no need to force yourself."

The agent didn't know quite how to respond to this, but hey, at least this meant they avoided the awkwardness of explaining anything, right? Setting their confusion aside, they summoned up their confidence and loudly declared. "I'll do it!"

The Detective smirked. "Now that's what I like to hear~" They handed the agent a piece of paper. "Go to the room I marked down, then take the person you find inside down to the garden and bury them."

The agent nodded, and set out to complete their task. The room they found was full of gadgets and gizmos, wires and circuits, and there - sitting in the corner crying, a lone individual clutching the remnants of a lightning banner. Deciding not to bother wasting any time, they threw the poor person out the window, where they landed on a spike. Sure, they were told to bury them, but... This was close enough, right...?

Each night, as well as your usual action, you may go down to the crystals and touch them. Doing so will get you a random amount of electrical charges.

0 = no effect
1 = extra action
2+ = electrocuted

- Alphadragon was voted out: Silver Rain/Alphadragon/Consigliere

- If you have a team mate who is inactive, please remember that you may send their actions in on their behalf when they are unavailable.

- Click this link to join the Spy's Venom Discord. The dead & spec chats are here, and you're free to talk about random things there if you're a participant too(each channel is separate, so there's no chance of spoilers!).

- Please send in your actions as soon as possible. You can send them in through PM, QT, or discord(Nerasis #0898). If you don't want to use any actions tonight, then let me know that too.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Night will end at 16:00FRT on the 7th
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @LibreNoctre @Rangiku @nsts @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @FLOW3Y

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @Jazperz @LibreNoctre @Beheaded

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010 @WaterWolf600 @LoveSoraTchi @DuskyChangeling @Bequerel

End of Day 5

After the death of the prince, everyone stopped acting as a group. The few that were left decided to keep to themselves. The shadow agent, having turned over a new leaf, had vowed to help the rest of the vampires. However, even if they wanted to trust anyone, it didn't look like there were many people left to turn to. Except... Yes, that one. The one who was always watching; the detective.

After a few nervous moments of indecision, they went to visit the detective, their knuckles rapping on the door in a pattern that revealed just how anxious they were about the whole thing. Was it all for nothing? Or could there still be a way t- "Come in."

The voice startled them out of their thoughts, but they regained their composure and opened the door. They walked into the room, trying to think about how best to approach the topic on everyone's mind of late. "I'm here about-"

"I know why you're here." The detective looked up from their desk, then, gleaming, piercing crimson eyes seeming to bore right into your soul.

The agent was ruffled by this, and asked "How-"

"Do you really need to ask? I'm a detective, it's my job to know these things. I've been expecting you for quite a while now. Once I realised what exactly happened with your whole moral crisis, it was easy to figure out your next steps. You were content to just be a voice in the crowd while the prince was with us, but now he's gone you're all alone. Therefore, you're here because I am your only hope. But I'm sorry to say, I'm not a leader. I have no intention of making any dramatic speeches to inspire, or telling these doddering fools what to do. I do, however, have a vacancy available, for an assistant, but if this is already too much for you then there's no need to force yourself."

The agent didn't know quite how to respond to this, but hey, at least this meant they avoided the awkwardness of explaining anything, right? Setting their confusion aside, they summoned up their confidence and loudly declared. "I'll do it!"

The Detective smirked. "Now that's what I like to hear~" They handed the agent a piece of paper. "Go to the room I marked down, then take the person you find inside down to the garden and bury them."

The agent nodded, and set out to complete their task. The room they found was full of gadgets and gizmos, wires and circuits, and there - sitting in the corner crying, a lone individual clutching the remnants of a lightning banner. Deciding not to bother wasting any time, they threw the poor person out the window, where they landed on a spike. Sure, they were told to bury them, but... This was close enough, right...?

Each night, as well as your usual action, you may go down to the crystals and touch them. Doing so will get you a random amount of electrical charges.

0 = no effect
1 = extra action
2+ = electrocuted

- Alphadragon was voted out: Silver Rain/Alphadragon/Consigliere

- If you have a team mate who is inactive, please remember that you may send their actions in on their behalf when they are unavailable.

- Click this link to join the Spy's Venom Discord. The dead & spec chats are here, and you're free to talk about random things there if you're a participant too(each channel is separate, so there's no chance of spoilers!).

- Please send in your actions as soon as possible. You can send them in through PM, QT, or discord(Nerasis #0898). If you don't want to use any actions tonight, then let me know that too.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Night will end at 16:00FRT on the 7th
@Nerasis

Once again, no crystal for me. RNG hates me.
@Nerasis

Once again, no crystal for me. RNG hates me.
Yeah, not gonna tough the crystal either
Yeah, not gonna tough the crystal either
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@nerasis
Probably should have asked earlier. Does electrocute mean die?
@nerasis
Probably should have asked earlier. Does electrocute mean die?
Electrocuted = Roleblocked
Electrocuted = Roleblocked
Ok not touching it
Ok not touching it
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 151 152