Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 117 118
I shall patiently await the end of the night.
I shall patiently await the end of the night.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@smashedfish
Hang on why was my comment about transitioning into lynch phase suspicious :/? I personally feel that discussing about a lynch candidate immediately after fluffing is too abrupt and suspicious
@smashedfish
Hang on why was my comment about transitioning into lynch phase suspicious :/? I personally feel that discussing about a lynch candidate immediately after fluffing is too abrupt and suspicious
Does anyone know when lockdown and the end of night will occur?
Does anyone know when lockdown and the end of night will occur?
@moonwater
EoTN is at 2.30 FR time :) I think lockdown is for EoTD only, which will be 48 hours after SoTD
@moonwater
EoTN is at 2.30 FR time :) I think lockdown is for EoTD only, which will be 48 hours after SoTD
@Winterreise

Oh, my goodness, I just remembered that the mods posted about this yesterday when you told me that. Jeez, my bad memory. Thanks for telling me!
@Winterreise

Oh, my goodness, I just remembered that the mods posted about this yesterday when you told me that. Jeez, my bad memory. Thanks for telling me!
@Moonwater @Winterreise

Yes, I'm sorry. I had some irl stuff I couldn't get out of and that's why the night is extended.

It should be over soon. I need to finish up with some more things anyway.

Also: lockdown happens every day and night. We tend to alternate between who does what. ^_^
@Moonwater @Winterreise

Yes, I'm sorry. I had some irl stuff I couldn't get out of and that's why the night is extended.

It should be over soon. I need to finish up with some more things anyway.

Also: lockdown happens every day and night. We tend to alternate between who does what. ^_^
2rHLxZD.png
LOCKDOWN.
No further actions will be taken into account.

Please do not post until @SilverNight104 gets the Day/Night post up.
LOCKDOWN.
No further actions will be taken into account.

Please do not post until @SilverNight104 gets the Day/Night post up.
jghAv2V.png
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Vrykolakas @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Rangiku @Agrina @Journey @luxmold @Chillyfoot

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag

Start of Day 2

With the crowing of a rooster, the villagers rose, some with bags sagging under their eyes, blearily blinking from the bright sun shining down. Others walked cheerily to the village hall, having not been disturbed the night before.

When everyone was gathered, Storm made to start the meeting, but someone stopped her. “Wait! Silver isn’t here, and there are two more empty seats!”

As if called, Silver glided in calmly, her ever-present book gripped in her hands as she turned to face the crowd. “I was awake during the night, and saw what happened. Certain people have asked me for reports, and I will provide them with it privately.”

“However, I feel like you need to know this piece of news first: two among your number are dead.”

“Bearclaws,” one realised.

“And Limelight!” someone called out.

Silver nodded. “Yes. Limelight had no obligations to either the innocent or the guilty. They were ambidextrous. However, Bearclaws was left-handed. She was guilty.”

Day 2 has begun. Night action result PMs are on their way to those of you with certain abilities.
Bearclaws has died. They were Mafia Role-cop.
Limelight has died. They were Amnesiac.
Day two ends at rollover on Friday, 6th January. Remember to place a lynch vote before then.
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @VivaFariy @TheNightDancer @LunarMadness @raiccoon @Vrykolakas @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Bearclaws @Limelight @Leremis @Deathwolf555 @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Rangiku @Agrina @Journey @luxmold @Chillyfoot

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag

Start of Day 2

With the crowing of a rooster, the villagers rose, some with bags sagging under their eyes, blearily blinking from the bright sun shining down. Others walked cheerily to the village hall, having not been disturbed the night before.

When everyone was gathered, Storm made to start the meeting, but someone stopped her. “Wait! Silver isn’t here, and there are two more empty seats!”

As if called, Silver glided in calmly, her ever-present book gripped in her hands as she turned to face the crowd. “I was awake during the night, and saw what happened. Certain people have asked me for reports, and I will provide them with it privately.”

“However, I feel like you need to know this piece of news first: two among your number are dead.”

“Bearclaws,” one realised.

“And Limelight!” someone called out.

Silver nodded. “Yes. Limelight had no obligations to either the innocent or the guilty. They were ambidextrous. However, Bearclaws was left-handed. She was guilty.”

Day 2 has begun. Night action result PMs are on their way to those of you with certain abilities.
Bearclaws has died. They were Mafia Role-cop.
Limelight has died. They were Amnesiac.
Day two ends at rollover on Friday, 6th January. Remember to place a lynch vote before then.
2rHLxZD.png
Oof, the poor Amnesiac.
Oof, the poor Amnesiac.
So I'm guessing Limelight was the faction kill and Bearclaws was a vig kill or neg utility effect (PGO?)
So I'm guessing Limelight was the faction kill and Bearclaws was a vig kill or neg utility effect (PGO?)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 117 118