Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 117 118
@demoliceros

You pinged me right! I'm the only other mod for the game.

@Moonwater @Werelynx @Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @Winterreise @Luxmold @SmashedFish

This is confirmation that demoliceros is town and a right-hand innocent child.
@demoliceros

You pinged me right! I'm the only other mod for the game.

@Moonwater @Werelynx @Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @Winterreise @Luxmold @SmashedFish

This is confirmation that demoliceros is town and a right-hand innocent child.
2rHLxZD.png
it's so weird to have a confirmation like that...anyway, hi everyone! I'm busily reading the rules and eods/sods to try and catch up. Any additional info would also be helpful.
it's so weird to have a confirmation like that...anyway, hi everyone! I'm busily reading the rules and eods/sods to try and catch up. Any additional info would also be helpful.
@SilverNight104

Why have we been given confirmation that @demoliceros is town?
@SilverNight104

Why have we been given confirmation that @demoliceros is town?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@moonwater it's part of my role! idk how much I can say but, uh, Silver or Storm can explain it better. I /just/ got subbed in and so I don't even have my role card yet.
@moonwater it's part of my role! idk how much I can say but, uh, Silver or Storm can explain it better. I /just/ got subbed in and so I don't even have my role card yet.
@demoliceros

Wait what. Then how did you know that phrase?

Also, I haven't seen a whole lot of confirmations, so I did what felt right.

@Moonwater

They have the role of Innocent Child. I forgot to explain that because I was in a rush.
@demoliceros

Wait what. Then how did you know that phrase?

Also, I haven't seen a whole lot of confirmations, so I did what felt right.

@Moonwater

They have the role of Innocent Child. I forgot to explain that because I was in a rush.
2rHLxZD.png
@silvernight104 oh, well, I communicated with Storm via PM. we're in a group chat somewhere else, requested for subs, I expressed interest, they PM'd me to say the phrase and told me my role.

I always err on the side of caution so I didn't wanna say my role or anything about or conversation just on the off chance I wasn't allowed? my b for being cryptic :'D
@silvernight104 oh, well, I communicated with Storm via PM. we're in a group chat somewhere else, requested for subs, I expressed interest, they PM'd me to say the phrase and told me my role.

I always err on the side of caution so I didn't wanna say my role or anything about or conversation just on the off chance I wasn't allowed? my b for being cryptic :'D
*squints* is it a mafia role to mislead town @demoliceros
Ah whatever. We'll see
*squints* is it a mafia role to mislead town @demoliceros
Ah whatever. We'll see
Hang on shouldn't it be lockdown already
Hang on shouldn't it be lockdown already
LOCKDOWN.
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL THE DAY POST COMES OUT.
LOCKDOWN.
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNTIL THE DAY POST COMES OUT.
jghAv2V.png
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros @SmashedFish
Subs:
@Journey
Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku

Day 5

As the sky darkened, and the villagers retreated to their homes, the ghost sighed as she recalled the memories of the day. It was good that a mafia member had been killed, yet they were so brave in facing down death.

She caught sight of sudden movement in the corner of her eye. She bit her lip. Time to check on the villagers.

She watched someone run into a house quickly. Peeking in at the window revealed them poking around the house for something before they retreated quickly.

Another person ran out quickly and locked a door with a skeleton key. Soon after, someone else snuck around and used a skeleton key to lock another door, the lock clicking as it did so.

She watched two different knives - one a dagger rather than a knife, and the other much larger and sharper - being pulled out of holsters and bowed her head as both of them met their targets.

As the night faded away, she heard the sweet melodies at the outskirts of the town, and smiled sadly once more.

The morning would dawn soon.

Before she could move to wake the villagers, however, the new villager, demoliceros, moved to her, before whispering something in her ear. Her eyes sweeping his, she nodded, before her magic swept around him, and he lit up with a soft green light.

“They will all know of your right-handedness in the morning,” she murmured, before she moved to the rooster snoozing peacefully near the village hall.

Day has broken. Discussion may continue.
Werelynx was killed. They were Town Jack of all Trades.
Moonwater was killed. They were Town Bodyguard.
Day 5 will end on Monday, January 16th 2017 at rollover. Please submit all lynch votes by then.

Night action PMs will be sent out momentarily.
Players:
@Moonwater @Werelynx @Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros @SmashedFish
Subs:
@Journey
Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku

Day 5

As the sky darkened, and the villagers retreated to their homes, the ghost sighed as she recalled the memories of the day. It was good that a mafia member had been killed, yet they were so brave in facing down death.

She caught sight of sudden movement in the corner of her eye. She bit her lip. Time to check on the villagers.

She watched someone run into a house quickly. Peeking in at the window revealed them poking around the house for something before they retreated quickly.

Another person ran out quickly and locked a door with a skeleton key. Soon after, someone else snuck around and used a skeleton key to lock another door, the lock clicking as it did so.

She watched two different knives - one a dagger rather than a knife, and the other much larger and sharper - being pulled out of holsters and bowed her head as both of them met their targets.

As the night faded away, she heard the sweet melodies at the outskirts of the town, and smiled sadly once more.

The morning would dawn soon.

Before she could move to wake the villagers, however, the new villager, demoliceros, moved to her, before whispering something in her ear. Her eyes sweeping his, she nodded, before her magic swept around him, and he lit up with a soft green light.

“They will all know of your right-handedness in the morning,” she murmured, before she moved to the rooster snoozing peacefully near the village hall.

Day has broken. Discussion may continue.
Werelynx was killed. They were Town Jack of all Trades.
Moonwater was killed. They were Town Bodyguard.
Day 5 will end on Monday, January 16th 2017 at rollover. Please submit all lynch votes by then.

Night action PMs will be sent out momentarily.
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 117 118