Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 ... 5991 5992
I will say, even though I have no knowledge of Eddsworld, Mark has a 10/10 chin.
I will say, even though I have no knowledge of Eddsworld, Mark has a 10/10 chin.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@YaBoiGuzma you're dang right he does. [s]sometimes i call him chin lord and he also really sucks at the FHGS? He died in the bloodbath last time. Sometimes i also think his chin looks like a butt because... fatal honesty here...[/s] The salt is so real. but i guess i cannot trust even a hiveswap who i THOUGHT i could trust. Trust nobody, not even yourself, not even your elf, not even anybody else. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/095d6d41d460ef346e32beaa0d5eb2a1/tumblr_oicjv588vb1w0dhfso1_400.jpg[/img]
@YaBoiGuzma you're dang right he does. sometimes i call him chin lord and he also really sucks at the FHGS? He died in the bloodbath last time. Sometimes i also think his chin looks like a butt because... fatal honesty here...
The salt is so real.

but i guess i cannot trust even a hiveswap who i THOUGHT i could trust. Trust nobody, not even yourself, not even your elf, not even anybody else.
tumblr_oicjv588vb1w0dhfso1_400.jpg
T3TuubO.png
Night 2

Korra keeps trying to kill Sasaki Haise, but Sasaki Haise is protected by plot armor.

Magenta is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on.

Geralt fends Otabek, Amon, and Davesprite away from his fire.

For some reason, Tyrian Callows thinks he can hear the crowds laughing at him.

Byakuya Togami wonders if he will be killed in this timeline.

Celestia Ludenberg, Kunikida Doppo, and Adam discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Lloyd Garmadon defeats Russia in a fight, but spares his life.

Dovewing is the shipping lord.

Brendan shoots Forrest in the foot on accident.

Nagito Komaeda attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.
(accidentally starts a fire when he doesn't need it, yet fails to purposely start one when he needs it. Best luck ever, amirite?)

Jake English defeats America in a fight, but spares his life.

Joey Claire, Bluebird, and Mato Kuroi cheerfully sing songs together.

Funny Valentine is separated from Blue after Shigaraki Tomura disapproves of their relationship.

Professor Birch goes mining! He has a lot of Cobblestone now.

Dazai Osamu and Yennefer work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Ivypool poisons Zane's drink, but mistakes it for her own and dies.

Gary Chalmers and Qrow Brawnwen share a moment in the moonlight, which ends in a kiss.

Izuru Kamukura and Chrom sleep in shifts.

Noire's translator goes on the fritz, and Noire has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Yurio who's fixing it.

Matilda tries to slap Xefros Tritoh, but ends up accidentally punching him in the face.

Shouta Aizawa sings 'Au Clair de la Lune'.

@Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak @ChildOfNaga
Night 2

Korra keeps trying to kill Sasaki Haise, but Sasaki Haise is protected by plot armor.

Magenta is driven to drink by all the insanity that's going on.

Geralt fends Otabek, Amon, and Davesprite away from his fire.

For some reason, Tyrian Callows thinks he can hear the crowds laughing at him.

Byakuya Togami wonders if he will be killed in this timeline.

Celestia Ludenberg, Kunikida Doppo, and Adam discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

Lloyd Garmadon defeats Russia in a fight, but spares his life.

Dovewing is the shipping lord.

Brendan shoots Forrest in the foot on accident.

Nagito Komaeda attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.
(accidentally starts a fire when he doesn't need it, yet fails to purposely start one when he needs it. Best luck ever, amirite?)

Jake English defeats America in a fight, but spares his life.

Joey Claire, Bluebird, and Mato Kuroi cheerfully sing songs together.

Funny Valentine is separated from Blue after Shigaraki Tomura disapproves of their relationship.

Professor Birch goes mining! He has a lot of Cobblestone now.

Dazai Osamu and Yennefer work together to make a shelter. It holds up well.

Gary Chalmers and Qrow Brawnwen share a moment in the moonlight, which ends in a kiss.

Izuru Kamukura and Chrom sleep in shifts.

Noire's translator goes on the fritz, and Noire has to get it fixed... while using charades to communicate with Yurio who's fixing it.

Matilda tries to slap Xefros Tritoh, but ends up accidentally punching him in the face.

Shouta Aizawa sings 'Au Clair de la Lune'.

@Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak @ChildOfNaga
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
GOOD MATILDA :^^^)))) SHOW THE UNTRUSTWORTHY HIVESWAP A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE

what a turn of events... good god...
GOOD MATILDA :^^^)))) SHOW THE UNTRUSTWORTHY HIVESWAP A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE

what a turn of events... good god...
T3TuubO.png

HOW DARE!
That poor troll doesn't deserve that! >:( (even if he killed someone. Doesn't derseve it. Nope.)

HOW DARE!
That poor troll doesn't deserve that! >:( (even if he killed someone. Doesn't derseve it. Nope.)
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
[quote name="YaBoiGuzma" date=2017-09-22 16:34:17] Ivypool poisons Zane's drink, but mistakes it for her own and dies. [/quote] as if a poisoned drink would kill a robot ... i think the action of consuming a liquid would do more damage than the actual poison
YaBoiGuzma wrote on 2017-09-22:
as if a poisoned drink would kill a robot
i think the action of consuming a liquid would do more damage than the actual poison
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
@ChildOfNaga yes, dare. I TRUSTED Xephros. What does he do in return? He kills my tribute Mark. My remaining tribute has all the rights in the world to do what she did in return. What a terrible backstab. I thought i could trust a hiveswap, especially xephros. I was wrong and i am sorry.
@ChildOfNaga yes, dare. I TRUSTED Xephros. What does he do in return? He kills my tribute Mark. My remaining tribute has all the rights in the world to do what she did in return. What a terrible backstab. I thought i could trust a hiveswap, especially xephros. I was wrong and i am sorry.
T3TuubO.png
Day 3

Zane climbs the Pillar of the World.

Professor Birch tries to slap Chrom, but ends up accidentally punching him in the face.

Russia somehow managed to set water on fire.

Kunikida Doppo and Funny Valentine start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood."

Forrest and Nagito Komaeda visit Tyrian Callows, who is famous. They start to regret their decision when they realize how odd he is.

Shigaraki Tomura tracks down and kills Shouta Aizawa.

Dazai Osamu trips and breaks his legs.

Sasaki Haise gives Gary Chalmers a ticket for not posting dank memes.

Matilda decides to become Mrs.StealYourBoy as they take Otabek away from Lloyd Garmadon.

Bluebird calls Jake English, Mato Kuroi, and America her squad.

Byakuya Togami becomes trapped in a paper plane for a day.

Blue and Geralt eat Nutella happily together.

Brendan and Joey Claire spend the whole day coming up with cool weapon names.

Qrow Brawnwen tries to steal Magenta's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Dovewing and Korra manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long.

Xefros Tritoh stubs his toe and cries for only 20 minutes.

Adam finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. He makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.

Yennefer poomfs. Noire is thoroughly confused on what that means.

Yurio summons the South Spirit Dragons while Celestia Ludenberg summons the North Spirit dragon.

Davesprite stabs Amon while his back is turned.

Izuru Kamukura searches for firewood.

Day 3

Zane climbs the Pillar of the World.

Professor Birch tries to slap Chrom, but ends up accidentally punching him in the face.

Russia somehow managed to set water on fire.

Kunikida Doppo and Funny Valentine start dancing to "You Reposted in the Wrong Neighborhood."

Forrest and Nagito Komaeda visit Tyrian Callows, who is famous. They start to regret their decision when they realize how odd he is.

Shigaraki Tomura tracks down and kills Shouta Aizawa.

Dazai Osamu trips and breaks his legs.

Sasaki Haise gives Gary Chalmers a ticket for not posting dank memes.

Matilda decides to become Mrs.StealYourBoy as they take Otabek away from Lloyd Garmadon.

Bluebird calls Jake English, Mato Kuroi, and America her squad.

Byakuya Togami becomes trapped in a paper plane for a day.

Blue and Geralt eat Nutella happily together.

Brendan and Joey Claire spend the whole day coming up with cool weapon names.

Qrow Brawnwen tries to steal Magenta's supplies... but those meddling kids get in the way!

Dovewing and Korra manage to fuse. Nobody knows how they did it, and it doesn't last long.

Xefros Tritoh stubs his toe and cries for only 20 minutes.

Adam finds an apple pen and pineapple pen. He makes a Pen Pineapple Apple Pen.

Yennefer poomfs. Noire is thoroughly confused on what that means.

Yurio summons the South Spirit Dragons while Celestia Ludenberg summons the North Spirit dragon.

Davesprite stabs Amon while his back is turned.

Izuru Kamukura searches for firewood.

download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
honestly matilda dont thats gross
honestly matilda dont thats gross
T3TuubO.png
[center][b]Fallen Tributes[/b] 3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance. [img]http://i.imgur.com/WiFbfRs.png[/img] Ivypool District 11 [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/2/20/Anime_Shouta.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20170801151345.jpg[/img] Shouta Aizawa District 3 [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/24/9d/22/249d2237b13c6e3f10e225cd3e09cbc1.jpg[/img] Amon District 1[/center] @Emordnilap @dragonlady1803 @FValentine @LightShadow101 @Physik @RoarofTime @Airplanefoxx @Calibris @luckless @Kairo @WildRose42 @LordMalak @ChildOfNaga
Fallen Tributes

3 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

WiFbfRs.png
Ivypool
District 11

latest?cb=20170801151345.jpg
Shouta Aizawa
District 3

249d2237b13c6e3f10e225cd3e09cbc1.jpg
Amon
District 1

download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 ... 5991 5992