Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | rate the avatar above you!
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 241 242
@xNEVERLANDx

8/10, based on aesthetic alone, 10/10 because it's a crowley fandragon.
@xNEVERLANDx

8/10, based on aesthetic alone, 10/10 because it's a crowley fandragon.
@Pyrozod

Fantastic colors, a very handsome spiral! The accent looks kind of funny in the middle part where it's warmer than his skin, but otherwise it's a great dragon! 9/10!
@Pyrozod

Fantastic colors, a very handsome spiral! The accent looks kind of funny in the middle part where it's warmer than his skin, but otherwise it's a great dragon! 9/10!
youtriedstar.png
@amethystrose1958

7/10, but only because snappers aren’t really my thing for avatars. i think they zoom in too much. but he has personality and i love his glasses!
@amethystrose1958

7/10, but only because snappers aren’t really my thing for avatars. i think they zoom in too much. but he has personality and i love his glasses!
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Eternally
I’d give you a solid 9/10, your avatar matches wonderfully with your vista and her goggles give her personality!
@Eternally
I’d give you a solid 9/10, your avatar matches wonderfully with your vista and her goggles give her personality!
m87ieVe.png
@ruminous
10/10, your avatar dragon matches the Light aesthetic of your vista! It's not too busy or hard to look at either.
@ruminous
10/10, your avatar dragon matches the Light aesthetic of your vista! It's not too busy or hard to look at either.
l9szmFh.jpg
@SandBoa 10/10. He's a very pretty boy, and matches your vista. Plus I'm a fan of the goat eyes. I also love the visual pun of your username that you pulled off with the hourglass vista (sand) + python spiral dragon (boa).
@SandBoa 10/10. He's a very pretty boy, and matches your vista. Plus I'm a fan of the goat eyes. I also love the visual pun of your username that you pulled off with the hourglass vista (sand) + python spiral dragon (boa).
@Meqathi

7/10

Looks really cool and great for the halloween vibe! But as I'm not the biggest fan of the vista with the avatar I might have to take some points ;-;

@Meqathi

7/10

Looks really cool and great for the halloween vibe! But as I'm not the biggest fan of the vista with the avatar I might have to take some points ;-;

ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
@SemiAutomatic
Such a cutiepie! Not the biggest fan of white on the white bg though, so "only" a 8/10 from me.
@SemiAutomatic
Such a cutiepie! Not the biggest fan of white on the white bg though, so "only" a 8/10 from me.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@BraveEguana

Such a beautiful Wildclaw! Her purple colors match with each other and her apparel compliments her. 10/10
@BraveEguana

Such a beautiful Wildclaw! Her purple colors match with each other and her apparel compliments her. 10/10
rNm9jr5.png
@SoraStarSeer

6/10!! She's very pretty but without the vista and only obsidian roundhorns, she feels a bit naked ;v; but I loved her runes!!
@SoraStarSeer

6/10!! She's very pretty but without the vista and only obsidian roundhorns, she feels a bit naked ;v; but I loved her runes!!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 241 242