Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | rate the avatar above you!
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242
@SerpentOfMidgard, the dragon has gorgeous colours and genes.
I'll rate him a 7/10, I think pearl is such a pretty color and I adore the braids he has. I do wish he had a skin or an accent, to show him off a bit more. ^^
@SerpentOfMidgard, the dragon has gorgeous colours and genes.
I'll rate him a 7/10, I think pearl is such a pretty color and I adore the braids he has. I do wish he had a skin or an accent, to show him off a bit more. ^^
“What do we say to the Lord of Death?'

'Not today.”
@graces
your wildclaw looks so gothic!!

i'll rate them 8/10 because they look so cool and the flowers match really well ehe
the eye matches but could be better honestly but i know you can't help that but it took some points off for me dfhkjg
@graces
your wildclaw looks so gothic!!

i'll rate them 8/10 because they look so cool and the flowers match really well ehe
the eye matches but could be better honestly but i know you can't help that but it took some points off for me dfhkjg
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
@Auraflare

7/10
I like the colours, and the fact that there is barely any blank space, but I'm not a fan of how adult coatls look, which is what brings the score down. The eye colour is a very nice contrast with the other colours.
@Auraflare

7/10
I like the colours, and the fact that there is barely any blank space, but I'm not a fan of how adult coatls look, which is what brings the score down. The eye colour is a very nice contrast with the other colours.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist Cauldron
The dragon looks rather elegant. The pale yellowish tertiary color goes well with the black, but the whiteish-blue of the secondary color is a bit of a throw off. Skydancers are a very lovely breed, so I must give you points for that. Overall, I'd say a solid 7/10. @ALMostADragon
The dragon looks rather elegant. The pale yellowish tertiary color goes well with the black, but the whiteish-blue of the secondary color is a bit of a throw off. Skydancers are a very lovely breed, so I must give you points for that. Overall, I'd say a solid 7/10. @ALMostADragon
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242