Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sweet Dreams Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98
Either way, if Codemaster does flip town, we only lose a very unhelpful townie. >>;; imo... He didn't even give a defense when asked.

*shrugs a bit*
Either way, if Codemaster does flip town, we only lose a very unhelpful townie. >>;; imo... He didn't even give a defense when asked.

*shrugs a bit*
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@BlueAlphyn885 Understandable, and I don't blame you for that. It was just an odd vibe at first, but then when they posted this.. [quote name="CodeMaster" date=2016-06-16 15:46:51] huh? what did I miss [/quote] [quote name="CodeMaster" date=2016-06-16 15:52:58] @/SparkyFlames oh, okay then [/quote] ..and nothing else since, I'm warier of them. No defense, contribution, opinions, or anything.
@BlueAlphyn885

Understandable, and I don't blame you for that. It was just an odd vibe at first, but then when they posted this..
CodeMaster wrote on 2016-06-16:
huh? what did I miss
CodeMaster wrote on 2016-06-16:
@/SparkyFlames

oh, okay then

..and nothing else since, I'm warier of them. No defense, contribution, opinions, or anything.
2drwvZa.png
It is odd that they only posted those two really short comments that didn't really contribute or help at all. it's also hard to get a read on someone who has barely said anything. For now I'm inclined to believe March's gut feeling
It is odd that they only posted those two really short comments that didn't really contribute or help at all. it's also hard to get a read on someone who has barely said anything. For now I'm inclined to believe March's gut feeling
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Going to vote Code too. Sorry for inactivity, but life is a living hell right now for me. I hate school....

Reasons: the same as stated. Very useless townie, pretty inactive.
Going to vote Code too. Sorry for inactivity, but life is a living hell right now for me. I hate school....

Reasons: the same as stated. Very useless townie, pretty inactive.
[quote name="Sealeo" date=2016-06-17 09:51:40] Either way, if Codemaster does flip town, we only lose a very unhelpful townie. >>;; imo... He didn't even give a defense when asked. *shrugs a bit* [/quote] @Sealeo Does that mean that we'll be notified as to what role CodeMaster is when they are lynched?
Sealeo wrote on 2016-06-17:

*shrugs a bit*

@Sealeo

Does that mean that we'll be notified as to what role CodeMaster is when they are lynched?
X7zHe2a.png
@7BlueZebras
Yes. When some is lynched or killed, we are told their role. Which can be helpful
@7BlueZebras
Yes. When some is lynched or killed, we are told their role. Which can be helpful
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Ooh, yay! That's good then!
Ooh, yay! That's good then!
X7zHe2a.png
one hour till the results
one hour till the results
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I agree with the general consensus of voting for Code. The fact that they never defended themselves after I told them what was going on is unhelpful townie at best, scum at worst.
I agree with the general consensus of voting for Code. The fact that they never defended themselves after I told them what was going on is unhelpful townie at best, scum at worst.
@Valgami @Chiono @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @Shadowdawn199 @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @Bluealphyn885 @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis @Kapara @KathiraNarae

End of Day 1

The humans gather at the edge of the abyss. Once everyone is in attendance, they turn their heads and see CodeMaster being led to the front by two other humans. As they watch him pass, they feel the anticipation running through their veins. Will the abyss consume them as a nightmare? Or will he simply fall forever?

Once CodeMaster is at the edge, he turns back with sadness in his eyes. Some look away as he’s pushed off the edge. He doesn’t scream - it’s just silence.

The humans wait nervously for a sign. Nothing. The abyss continued to churn as it always had. Disappointed and guilty, the humans turn back to their camp, knowing that they had sent an innocent to their death. Four pointed grins hide in the shadows as the nightmares triumph in their safety for one more night.

When they settle down to sleep, however, something seems wrong. They remember that, at the verge of sleep, they would hear a humming in their ear - the sign that the Seer is doing their work. They fall asleep in silence this night. Fear is striking their hearts. They know now who they killed.

________________________________________________________________________________

-Codemaster, the Seer, has been thrown into the abyss.

-It has now passed into the night hours. Power roles and nightmares are now active. There can be no discussion during this time.

-The night will end at 12:00 FR time tomorrow or until all power roles have acted.

Power roles and nightmares - don’t forget to send me a message with your action for tonight.
@Valgami @Chiono @7BlueZebras @Moonpelt @Nekonikki @Shadowdawn199 @Reynutocx @Stormdreamer @Sealeo @ChibiKittens @Blizzardwing @Bluealphyn885 @marchhare @Cosmopoeia @SparkyFlames @CodeMaster @Imraldera @Bequerel @LongLiveFangirls @Leremis @Kapara @KathiraNarae

End of Day 1

The humans gather at the edge of the abyss. Once everyone is in attendance, they turn their heads and see CodeMaster being led to the front by two other humans. As they watch him pass, they feel the anticipation running through their veins. Will the abyss consume them as a nightmare? Or will he simply fall forever?

Once CodeMaster is at the edge, he turns back with sadness in his eyes. Some look away as he’s pushed off the edge. He doesn’t scream - it’s just silence.

The humans wait nervously for a sign. Nothing. The abyss continued to churn as it always had. Disappointed and guilty, the humans turn back to their camp, knowing that they had sent an innocent to their death. Four pointed grins hide in the shadows as the nightmares triumph in their safety for one more night.

When they settle down to sleep, however, something seems wrong. They remember that, at the verge of sleep, they would hear a humming in their ear - the sign that the Seer is doing their work. They fall asleep in silence this night. Fear is striking their hearts. They know now who they killed.

________________________________________________________________________________

-Codemaster, the Seer, has been thrown into the abyss.

-It has now passed into the night hours. Power roles and nightmares are now active. There can be no discussion during this time.

-The night will end at 12:00 FR time tomorrow or until all power roles have acted.

Power roles and nightmares - don’t forget to send me a message with your action for tonight.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98