Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Bounty On Endor {A Mafia!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[center][font=Palantino][size=6]Bounty On Endor[/size] [size=4][url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=High_Noon]A Mafia[/url][/size][/font][/center] [i]The tranquil sky bloomed into chaos, the gentle currents becoming forceful winds. Two troop ships slipped in amongst the trees, the thick branches hiding all but the smoke billowing from the engines. The two large ships touched down on the forested world. 9 troopers stepped down from the ramped transports. The mud darkened their sparkling white and black boots. “Those cruisers had no way of knowing we were there!” Said one, angrily. “It was an ambush. Had to have been. But who tipped them off?” The soldiers pulled boxes and crates from their ships, setting up a small camp. It was obvious they'd be staying the night. Out of the firelight, two figures conversed. Their faces weren't that of their supposed brothers. “Nearest Separatist beacon is 12 clicks that way. We can't take all 7 of these clones that far.” “Well, we won't. We’ll… eliminate some.” A gruff chuckle ends the dialogue, the two heading separate ways. [/i] [quote name="ShockZephyr" date=2016-01-06 22:33:25] Playing: 1.funfilledwtfery [s]2.polygone[/s] Clone Trooper (Vanilla Townie), night killed N2 [s]3.tsaiah[/s] Clone Trooper (Vanilla Townie), night killed N1 4.stanari 5.dreamalex 6.detroness [s]7.FloatingInSpace[/s] Clone Trooper (Vanilla Townie), lynched D2 [s]8.Renaissaince[/s] Clone Trooper (Vanilla Townie), lost duel D1 [s]9.AureaImperatrix[/s] Separatist Bounty Hunter (Mafia Goon), lynched D1 [/quote]
Bounty On Endor
A Mafia

The tranquil sky bloomed into chaos, the gentle currents becoming forceful winds. Two troop ships slipped in amongst the trees, the thick branches hiding all but the smoke billowing from the engines.

The two large ships touched down on the forested world. 9 troopers stepped down from the ramped transports. The mud darkened their sparkling white and black boots.

“Those cruisers had no way of knowing we were there!” Said one, angrily.
“It was an ambush. Had to have been. But who tipped them off?”

The soldiers pulled boxes and crates from their ships, setting up a small camp. It was obvious they'd be staying the night.

Out of the firelight, two figures conversed. Their faces weren't that of their supposed brothers.
“Nearest Separatist beacon is 12 clicks that way. We can't take all 7 of these clones that far.”
“Well, we won't. We’ll… eliminate some.”
A gruff chuckle ends the dialogue, the two heading separate ways.

ShockZephyr wrote on 2016-01-06:
Playing:
1.funfilledwtfery
2.polygone Clone Trooper (Vanilla Townie), night killed N2
3.tsaiah Clone Trooper (Vanilla Townie), night killed N1
4.stanari
5.dreamalex
6.detroness
7.FloatingInSpace Clone Trooper (Vanilla Townie), lynched D2
8.Renaissaince Clone Trooper (Vanilla Townie), lost duel D1
9.AureaImperatrix Separatist Bounty Hunter (Mafia Goon), lynched D1

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
*Lands of the Mistspinner
she/her | FR +0
Na7B6bN.gif8C0EiQk.gifKRyQ72d.gifOssXf63.gifftusvnH.gifkjbIgye.gif
[b][size=5]Voting:[/size][/b] -All lynch votes should go in the Lynch Thread- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1704270]here.[/url] -At least 51% of all votes (rounded up) are needed to lynch. This means with 9 players, 5 people would all have to vote for the same person. Once majority is reached, the lynch occurs immediately. -Structure your votes as such: [code][b]Vote// ShockZephyr[/b][/code] [b][size=5]Dueling:[/size][/b] -There is a special 'duel' mechanic in this game. At least 50% of players need to vote, regardless of candidate, for one of the two duelists. -To initiate a duel use the following: [code]@shockzephyr Duel: {Player Name}[/code] -I will then mass ping, and the players will vote. This is separate from lynch vote, but you can only vote for one of the duelists. -To vote, just ping me and include the username of the duelist you want to [b]LIVE[/b] [b][size=5]General:[/size][/b] -No OOT communication, or having out of game influences on your gameplay. -No screenshotting/quoting anything in private mod-to-player messages. -Word of Mod=Word of God -Be civil, if you become rude to other players, I will mod kill or replace you. -No editing/deleting posts, as to prevent scum from covering slip-ups. [b][size=5]Phase Lengths:[/size][/b] [i]Day:[/i] The phase where duels can initiated, talk can be talked, and votes for lynches can be cast. Starts immediately after lockdown is lifted. [i]Lockdown:[/i] A time for the mod to get ready for the next day. Begins at 16:00 FRT, ends at about 18:00 FRT. If a hammer falls, add +2 hours from lockdown post for next day start.
Voting:
-All lynch votes should go in the Lynch Thread- here.
-At least 51% of all votes (rounded up) are needed to lynch. This means with 9 players, 5 people would all have to vote for the same person. Once majority is reached, the lynch occurs immediately.
-Structure your votes as such:
Code:
[b]Vote// ShockZephyr[/b]
Dueling:
-There is a special 'duel' mechanic in this game. At least 50% of players need to vote, regardless of candidate, for one of the two duelists.
-To initiate a duel use the following:
Code:
@shockzephyr Duel: {Player Name}
-I will then mass ping, and the players will vote. This is separate from lynch vote, but you can only vote for one of the duelists.
-To vote, just ping me and include the username of the duelist you want to LIVE
General:
-No OOT communication, or having out of game influences on your gameplay.
-No screenshotting/quoting anything in private mod-to-player messages.
-Word of Mod=Word of God
-Be civil, if you become rude to other players, I will mod kill or replace you.
-No editing/deleting posts, as to prevent scum from covering slip-ups.

Phase Lengths:
Day: The phase where duels can initiated, talk can be talked, and votes for lynches can be cast. Starts immediately after lockdown is lifted.
Lockdown: A time for the mod to get ready for the next day. Begins at 16:00 FRT, ends at about 18:00 FRT.

If a hammer falls, add +2 hours from lockdown post for next day start.

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
@funfilledwtfery @polygone @tsaiah @stanari@dreamalex @detroness @FloatingInSpace @Renaissaince @AureaImperatix @kirkfan2255
Game start! Please re-read the rules. In addition, @smashedfish is being subbed out for @funfilledwtfery, on grounds of illness. Get well soon, Fish!
@funfilledwtfery @polygone @tsaiah @stanari@dreamalex @detroness @FloatingInSpace @Renaissaince @AureaImperatix @kirkfan2255
Game start! Please re-read the rules. In addition, @smashedfish is being subbed out for @funfilledwtfery, on grounds of illness. Get well soon, Fish!

FM-84

Infused Crystal
be chill
*Interflight Mafia Hub
she/her | FR +0
PSAS: (read these or I will fight you and this is not an idle threat)
  • Majority lynch is in effect. Five votes on one player means they are instantly lynched. Make sure to check the number of votes a player currently has before voting. It is also good practice to declare "L-1" (lynch minus 1) when you put a player at four votes so you don't accidentally lynch them.
  • Do not start a duel unless you are prepared to face the consequences.
  • For the love of god read the rules. They're half the length of mine.
PSAS: (read these or I will fight you and this is not an idle threat)
  • Majority lynch is in effect. Five votes on one player means they are instantly lynched. Make sure to check the number of votes a player currently has before voting. It is also good practice to declare "L-1" (lynch minus 1) when you put a player at four votes so you don't accidentally lynch them.
  • Do not start a duel unless you are prepared to face the consequences.
  • For the love of god read the rules. They're half the length of mine.
MM82e8q.png
Anyway, now that that's out of the way, I am disappointed that I didn't roll maf because I was planning to RVS-duel my partner.
Anyway, now that that's out of the way, I am disappointed that I didn't roll maf because I was planning to RVS-duel my partner.
MM82e8q.png
Vote// Stanari

First post always mafia kkkkkk. <3
Vote// Stanari

First post always mafia kkkkkk. <3

Praise the sun! \o/
@Stanari

To just double check and make sure I understand that first bullet point,

If I'm the fourth vote/voter for Player One, then I'd include "L-1" in that vote post as well, correct?

@Stanari

To just double check and make sure I understand that first bullet point,

If I'm the fourth vote/voter for Player One, then I'd include "L-1" in that vote post as well, correct?

2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness
Yup, preferably as large and boldly as possible.
@Detroness
Yup, preferably as large and boldly as possible.
MM82e8q.png
Also, this is my first time participating in a "High Noon" style mafia (dueling), so I apologize ahead of time for all the future questions I'll spit out when a duel is coming.

P.S.

I'm going to be basting my pants -no, not spreading a butter sauce on them; just threading them - so, I'll be in and out for a bit. Plus, my internet's slowing down. :(

I'll try to keep up as fast as I can.
Also, this is my first time participating in a "High Noon" style mafia (dueling), so I apologize ahead of time for all the future questions I'll spit out when a duel is coming.

P.S.

I'm going to be basting my pants -no, not spreading a butter sauce on them; just threading them - so, I'll be in and out for a bit. Plus, my internet's slowing down. :(

I'll try to keep up as fast as I can.
2v32at4.jpg
@Stanari

Thanks. :D
@Stanari

Thanks. :D
2v32at4.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39