Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Bounty On Endor {A Mafia!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Renaissaince

You'll get used to it. :)

poly's always like that - with everyone, which is good especially when we need to go scum hunting. So don't feel intimidated by it. Think of it like... a rite of passage or something?

@Renaissaince

poly's always like that - with everyone, which is good especially when we need to go scum hunting. So don't feel intimidated by it. Think of it like... a rite of passage or something?

2v32at4.jpg
I keep looking at my icon and thinking it's someone else
I keep looking at my icon and thinking it's someone else
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Detroness" date=2016-01-10 14:13:13] P.S.S or is it P.P.S? Cough If there's a Star Wars fan/nerd (and I'm sure there is), feel free to fill my head with Star Wars knowledge! I'm an empty cup waiting to be filled! With knowledge! :D [/quote WHICH MOVIE WHAT CHARACTERS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW. I will share my knowledge happily as a nerd.
Detroness wrote on 2016-01-10:
P.S.S or is it P.P.S?

Cough

If there's a Star Wars fan/nerd (and I'm sure there is), feel free to fill my head with Star Wars knowledge! I'm an empty cup waiting to be filled!

With knowledge! :D
[/quote

WHICH MOVIE WHAT CHARACTERS WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW.

I will share my knowledge happily as a nerd.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
Oh wow that quote oh wow. Are we allowed to edit cause that came out horribly
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
@Detroness

Ah, alright... rite of passage.
Nice.

At least, if or when I fail, it won't be as bad as some of the things I've done as a newbie in different games.

I didn't know he was a veteran...So young, so innocent, thinking I was invincible...
@Detroness

Ah, alright... rite of passage.
Nice.

At least, if or when I fail, it won't be as bad as some of the things I've done as a newbie in different games.

I didn't know he was a veteran...So young, so innocent, thinking I was invincible...
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
[quote name="@DreamAlex" date=2016-01-10 14:30:14] Oh wow that quote oh wow. Are we allowed to edit cause that came out horribly [/quote] No edits allowed. It would allow scum slip ups to go unnoticed - which would be bad for the town. Then again... and now that I think about it, edits would probably look suspicious in their own right.
@DreamAlex wrote on 2016-01-10:

No edits allowed. It would allow scum slip ups to go unnoticed - which would be bad for the town.

Then again... and now that I think about it, edits would probably look suspicious in their own right.
2v32at4.jpg
More funposting later
More funposting later
MM82e8q.png
*looks back at pants*

I should get back to work.

in the distance - thunder booms and lightning crackles the sky: GET BACK TO WORK!!!

I'll see all of you in a few hours.

To @DreamAlex - Tell me about ALL OF DEM!!!!!! KNOWLEDGE!!!!!
*looks back at pants*

I should get back to work.

in the distance - thunder booms and lightning crackles the sky: GET BACK TO WORK!!!

I'll see all of you in a few hours.

To @DreamAlex - Tell me about ALL OF DEM!!!!!! KNOWLEDGE!!!!!
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="Stanari" date=2016-01-10 14:26:37] [quote name="polygone" date=2016-01-10 14:20:32] we're both town [/quote] gl man [/quote]You too mate.
Stanari wrote on 2016-01-10:
polygone wrote on 2016-01-10:
we're both town
gl man
You too mate.

Praise the sun! \o/
[quote name="Detroness" date=2016-01-10 14:26:58] Renaissaince You'll get used to it. :) poly's always like that - with everyone, which is good especially when we need to go scum hunting. So don't feel intimidated by it. Think of it like... a rite of passage or something? [/quote]Not like anyone listens to me though. *balances a ball on my head idly*
Detroness wrote on 2016-01-10:
Renaissaince

Not like anyone listens to me though. *balances a ball on my head idly*

Praise the sun! \o/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39