Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Million Dollars But...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Nuuuuu! @Dragonplace I NEED MY SCOTTIES!!! Alright, a million bucks, but... every time you go to bed you die and are reborn as a baby each morning until you earn two million on your own. Mwhahaha!
Nuuuuu! @Dragonplace I NEED MY SCOTTIES!!! Alright, a million bucks, but... every time you go to bed you die and are reborn as a baby each morning until you earn two million on your own. Mwhahaha!
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Life as a baby? No responsibilities, no school, blissfully ignorant? HECK YEAH, SIGN ME UP.

A million bucks but you're not allowed to spend it on yourself?
Life as a baby? No responsibilities, no school, blissfully ignorant? HECK YEAH, SIGN ME UP.

A million bucks but you're not allowed to spend it on yourself?
Tn4aWhc.png
urgh - I had to think about that harder than I should have, probably - but in the end, yeah, sure, and I even promise I'll only do good with it or so I claim, mwahahahahahah

You'll get a million bucks if you read 100+ pages a day for four whole months
urgh - I had to think about that harder than I should have, probably - but in the end, yeah, sure, and I even promise I'll only do good with it or so I claim, mwahahahahahah

You'll get a million bucks if you read 100+ pages a day for four whole months
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
YUSSS TIME TA READ!

You"ll get a million bucks, but you have to do all your chores 3 times a day and earn a million by allowance money.
YUSSS TIME TA READ!

You"ll get a million bucks, but you have to do all your chores 3 times a day and earn a million by allowance money.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw

Easy would do it in a heart beat. You will get a million dollars but you will have to give $5000 to your enemy everyday
@CrystalClaw

Easy would do it in a heart beat. You will get a million dollars but you will have to give $5000 to your enemy everyday
A3HkZGq.png
ew no i hate her

you get a million dollars if you give me all your treasure and gems that you earn FOEVER!!
and you cant quit FR
ew no i hate her

you get a million dollars if you give me all your treasure and gems that you earn FOEVER!!
and you cant quit FR
Yeah sure, I'm pretty much always broke on FR anyway xD

One million dollars is all yours but you have to spend $250,000 of it on something that you don't support.
Yeah sure, I'm pretty much always broke on FR anyway xD

One million dollars is all yours but you have to spend $250,000 of it on something that you don't support.
jtQ03qQ.png
@SilverFangLegend
I'd still do it xD

One million dollars is yours but you lose 1 day of your life for every dollar you spend.
@SilverFangLegend
I'd still do it xD

One million dollars is yours but you lose 1 day of your life for every dollar you spend.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Remos
I would say yes, but a million days is a lot of time, so I'll decline.

One million dollars is all yours but you must listen to a song, on repeat, every moment of everyday for 3 months.
@Remos
I would say yes, but a million days is a lot of time, so I'll decline.

One million dollars is all yours but you must listen to a song, on repeat, every moment of everyday for 3 months.
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
Heck no xD Spending as little as $29,000 would exceed my life span, and to spend all $1 million would take around 2740 years out of my life XD

EDIT: Got ninja'd!

But yeah, I'd do it :p

A million dollars, but you have to delete all your social media accounts.
Heck no xD Spending as little as $29,000 would exceed my life span, and to spend all $1 million would take around 2740 years out of my life XD

EDIT: Got ninja'd!

But yeah, I'd do it :p

A million dollars, but you have to delete all your social media accounts.
jtQ03qQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13