Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Million Dollars But...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Eh, I'd pay someone to feed them for me.

You get a million dollars, but you constantly have an itch you just can't scratch on your back.
Eh, I'd pay someone to feed them for me.

You get a million dollars, but you constantly have an itch you just can't scratch on your back.
I have constant back pain that won't go away, so it's not like that'll be a problem XD

You get a million dollars, but you aren't allowed to eat your favourite food(s) for 10 years.
I have constant back pain that won't go away, so it's not like that'll be a problem XD

You get a million dollars, but you aren't allowed to eat your favourite food(s) for 10 years.
Tn4aWhc.png
nah, i need my comfort food

you get a million bucks but you have to wear neon colored Heelies 24/7 and must use the wheels at all times (no walking) for the rest of your life
nah, i need my comfort food

you get a million bucks but you have to wear neon colored Heelies 24/7 and must use the wheels at all times (no walking) for the rest of your life
I would pay someone a million dollars to be able to do that.

Million dollars but you have to spend it all within two hours and you're not allowed to donate it.
I would pay someone a million dollars to be able to do that.

Million dollars but you have to spend it all within two hours and you're not allowed to donate it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Challenge accepted!

A million bucks but you gotta spend it on animals only (not including your own) for two months.
Challenge accepted!

A million bucks but you gotta spend it on animals only (not including your own) for two months.
Tn4aWhc.png
Yes I could help all the animals!

You get a million dollars but you when ever you hear the word money you will rub it in there face that you have a million dollars for 3 years.
Yes I could help all the animals!

You get a million dollars but you when ever you hear the word money you will rub it in there face that you have a million dollars for 3 years.
f2ogg0.jpg
people may come to dislike me but i'll take that risk

you get a million bucks but you have to go on a FULL date with the most obnoxious person you can think of and not leave halfway through
people may come to dislike me but i'll take that risk

you get a million bucks but you have to go on a FULL date with the most obnoxious person you can think of and not leave halfway through
QjxN3Ta.jpg
If it's for a million dollars, I can live with one date. I'll file a restraining order afterwards~

You get a million dollars BUT for one week of every month you are not allowed to use the internet. AT ALL
If it's for a million dollars, I can live with one date. I'll file a restraining order afterwards~

You get a million dollars BUT for one week of every month you are not allowed to use the internet. AT ALL
LeGOqRc.png -*- criR1tu.png
lol yeah that's nbd

you get a million dollars but you can never leave your home again.

lol yeah that's nbd

you get a million dollars but you can never leave your home again.

img.jpg
ever heard of delivery?

you get a million big ones but you have to ride a unicycle everywhere you go
ever heard of delivery?

you get a million big ones but you have to ride a unicycle everywhere you go
QjxN3Ta.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13