Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A Million Dollars But...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
ah thats hard. I WILL TAKE THE MONEY! I'll use wheel chairs ;)

You get a million dollars but you have to will get really painful cramps that hurts so much that you wanna cry whenever you go to sleep
ah thats hard. I WILL TAKE THE MONEY! I'll use wheel chairs ;)

You get a million dollars but you have to will get really painful cramps that hurts so much that you wanna cry whenever you go to sleep
Lol, ever heard of periods mate. BRING ON THE MONEH.

A million bucks but your top 3 favourite TV shows are cancelled.
Lol, ever heard of periods mate. BRING ON THE MONEH.

A million bucks but your top 3 favourite TV shows are cancelled.
Tn4aWhc.png
No can do, buckaroo. I would be suuuper sad and I'm pretty sure lots of people will come for my life. lol

A million dollars, but a fully grown man starts living near you (apartment, house, etc.) and once a day every week you have to clean his bathroom toilet. He doesn't like to flush.
No can do, buckaroo. I would be suuuper sad and I'm pretty sure lots of people will come for my life. lol

A million dollars, but a fully grown man starts living near you (apartment, house, etc.) and once a day every week you have to clean his bathroom toilet. He doesn't like to flush.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
Uh, no.

A million dollars, but it vanishes after one day.
Uh, no.

A million dollars, but it vanishes after one day.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
Aint no problem, I'll spend it all in one day! XD

A million dollars but you loose the ability to do the thing that you're currently best at?.n.
Aint no problem, I'll spend it all in one day! XD

A million dollars but you loose the ability to do the thing that you're currently best at?.n.
jtQ03qQ.png
@SilverFangLegend

No can do, the thing I'm best at could very well be something that I find to be the best quality of mine. The one that picks me up when I'm sad. What happens then?

A million dollars, but you aren't able to spend it on anything but necessities.
@SilverFangLegend

No can do, the thing I'm best at could very well be something that I find to be the best quality of mine. The one that picks me up when I'm sad. What happens then?

A million dollars, but you aren't able to spend it on anything but necessities.
3StoAOu.png
Yeah, sure!

A million dollars but you can only spend it with someone elses permission
Yeah, sure!

A million dollars but you can only spend it with someone elses permission
object2_zpsbzwoolkw.png
I'll get my friends' permission to spend it frivolously :D

A million dollars, but you can't sit down for three weeks.
I'll get my friends' permission to spend it frivolously :D

A million dollars, but you can't sit down for three weeks.
mUfkkkV.png
Yes I would do that. 3 weeks of something for a million dollars? also could cheat the system. I would lay down and then go into a sitting position, I technically do the act of sitting down, just ended up there. Do that or kneel like a samurai everywhere.

A million dollars but... for 3 months you will, every night, change height and your body changes proportionally. So you might go to bed as a 5'3" and wake up as a 6'7" or a 4'2" or even 2'9"
Yes I would do that. 3 weeks of something for a million dollars? also could cheat the system. I would lay down and then go into a sitting position, I technically do the act of sitting down, just ended up there. Do that or kneel like a samurai everywhere.

A million dollars but... for 3 months you will, every night, change height and your body changes proportionally. So you might go to bed as a 5'3" and wake up as a 6'7" or a 4'2" or even 2'9"
351c.leaves.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpskaratxkx.pngo12wJ4Y.png494.snow.2xOrd.ArmouredHunter_zpsmqr57vi7.png
ok, i can do that! im already 5'7 and it would be cool to be the perfect height to cut off someones ankles, so sure! i imagine after 3 months i will go back to my normal height.

A million bucks, but you have to live with 12 annoying bratty toddlers in a small apartment for 1 year...

ok, i can do that! im already 5'7 and it would be cool to be the perfect height to cut off someones ankles, so sure! i imagine after 3 months i will go back to my normal height.

A million bucks, but you have to live with 12 annoying bratty toddlers in a small apartment for 1 year...

They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13