Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Gala~ RP Closed, winners!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@Nano [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=667931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6680/667931_350.png[/img] [/url] Kevad[/center] Before the conversation could go much further, the Windsinger made his swirling appearance. Kevad was content to wait along the sidelines to see what would happen and was rather startled when a glowing sort of cloud lifted him off the ground. After a momentary jolt, he fixed his legs sturdily and tinted a bit at the recognition. Soon enough though the focus shifted to the seagreen coatls as two of the volunteers were picked to dance with them. Kevad had a moment of relief when he wasn't chosen. His rather stout stature would've looked rather ridiculous next to the smaller and more sinuous coatls. Not to mention he wasn't all that graceful. The ones chosen to dance - at least the closer pair he could see, the flamelike coatl lady with Gale - looked a bit flustered though, and he gave them a sympathetic glance. He couldn't help a quiet chuckle though when he overheard Gale offering to teach the dance. This should be worth watching. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (( picks~ six since I'm in sixth 1. Prince of Wind (yay hat! 8D) 2. Princess of Song (yay hat again! xD) 3. Soulthar's Stuff (BLUE stuff ^_^ AND a hat.) 4. Thy of Windliness (eggie) 5. Zettobi Wonder Art (never got art before... could be interesting) 6. Gatherings (hey why not. Maybe they have better luck than I do...) ))
@Nano

667931_350.png

Kevad

Before the conversation could go much further, the Windsinger made his swirling appearance. Kevad was content to wait along the sidelines to see what would happen and was rather startled when a glowing sort of cloud lifted him off the ground. After a momentary jolt, he fixed his legs sturdily and tinted a bit at the recognition.

Soon enough though the focus shifted to the seagreen coatls as two of the volunteers were picked to dance with them. Kevad had a moment of relief when he wasn't chosen. His rather stout stature would've looked rather ridiculous next to the smaller and more sinuous coatls. Not to mention he wasn't all that graceful.

The ones chosen to dance - at least the closer pair he could see, the flamelike coatl lady with Gale - looked a bit flustered though, and he gave them a sympathetic glance. He couldn't help a quiet chuckle though when he overheard Gale offering to teach the dance. This should be worth watching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((
picks~ six since I'm in sixth
1. Prince of Wind (yay hat! 8D)
2. Princess of Song (yay hat again! xD)
3. Soulthar's Stuff (BLUE stuff ^_^ AND a hat.)
4. Thy of Windliness (eggie)
5. Zettobi Wonder Art (never got art before... could be interesting)
6. Gatherings (hey why not. Maybe they have better luck than I do...)
))
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
((@BlueTrillium LOL. |D Yay hat! How I feel every time. xDDD (someone plz get me an replacement hat ;w; I shall miss that cavalier... oh how I loved it so!)

Everyone wants the graaand prriiiize~

@Hazeledpoppy

er... That was your ship? |D Though Toxic might choose Prince, and Haleakala already has a mate if I've seen anything form her lair. xDDD))
((@BlueTrillium LOL. |D Yay hat! How I feel every time. xDDD (someone plz get me an replacement hat ;w; I shall miss that cavalier... oh how I loved it so!)

Everyone wants the graaand prriiiize~

@Hazeledpoppy

er... That was your ship? |D Though Toxic might choose Prince, and Haleakala already has a mate if I've seen anything form her lair. xDDD))
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano
XDI think it was! I was sure I shipped /someone/ with the prince...
:) They'd make awesome mates anyways, though...
@Nano
XDI think it was! I was sure I shipped /someone/ with the prince...
:) They'd make awesome mates anyways, though...
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
[[ @Nano
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys D8 Ack! And you know what's worse... I gifted the two Triple Ice babies to close friends since they were taking up so much room in my lair QnQ So we are down two prizes (That weren't listed haha) However, I CAN make a deal... tomorrow I have some Triple Crimson's hatching, I also have a Triple Platinum Fae, Triple Obsidian Skydancer, 3 Triple Midnight Guardians AND a Triple Midnight Skydancer that can ALL act as prizes :)

As for prizes hmmmmmm
1) Prince of the Wind/Princess of the Song (Whichever works :) Not picky)
2) Prize Pack #8
3) Prize Pack #9 (Oh my god my dragons are pigs!)
4) Prize Pack #11 (Looooooove that set)

I'd write a reply but oh man TnT I'm still tired after having slept like 12 hours... I'll do an RP post for you guys as a closure when I get up
[[ @Nano
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys D8 Ack! And you know what's worse... I gifted the two Triple Ice babies to close friends since they were taking up so much room in my lair QnQ So we are down two prizes (That weren't listed haha) However, I CAN make a deal... tomorrow I have some Triple Crimson's hatching, I also have a Triple Platinum Fae, Triple Obsidian Skydancer, 3 Triple Midnight Guardians AND a Triple Midnight Skydancer that can ALL act as prizes :)

As for prizes hmmmmmm
1) Prince of the Wind/Princess of the Song (Whichever works :) Not picky)
2) Prize Pack #8
3) Prize Pack #9 (Oh my god my dragons are pigs!)
4) Prize Pack #11 (Looooooove that set)

I'd write a reply but oh man TnT I'm still tired after having slept like 12 hours... I'll do an RP post for you guys as a closure when I get up
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
@ToxicCreed

((Ya kinda realize you have first pick, right? |D So you kinda have to choose either one or the other. :P Prince or Princess?))
@ToxicCreed

((Ya kinda realize you have first pick, right? |D So you kinda have to choose either one or the other. :P Prince or Princess?))
s6uh36.jpg
[[ @Nano - I wasn't sure which one was taken XD I would say Prince mostly because he's awesome like that but I'd rather lean towards the Princess myself. Since I have a pair of Triple Seafoam's already I'd rather give someone else the chance at one :) And with the Princess I believe she's a double jade >3> So I can find he a pretty Triple Jade mate :3

XD Again, wasn't sure which was taken thus why I posted it like I did :) basically to go with whichever one wasn't being sought after haha ]]
[[ @Nano - I wasn't sure which one was taken XD I would say Prince mostly because he's awesome like that but I'd rather lean towards the Princess myself. Since I have a pair of Triple Seafoam's already I'd rather give someone else the chance at one :) And with the Princess I believe she's a double jade >3> So I can find he a pretty Triple Jade mate :3

XD Again, wasn't sure which was taken thus why I posted it like I did :) basically to go with whichever one wasn't being sought after haha ]]
ToxicCreed
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
((@ToxicCreed

Alright then! 8D Just... have to get Hail to somehow get online to ya know, send over to you. |D omg im so sorry))
((@ToxicCreed

Alright then! 8D Just... have to get Hail to somehow get online to ya know, send over to you. |D omg im so sorry))
s6uh36.jpg
[[ @Nano
haha no worries tis fine tis fine~ I'm in no hurry :3 I've actually found a good male for her as well |D So yey~ All is flowing slowly into motion... and Aria gets to be with her White suitor who never got to see much light haha XD ]]
[[ @Nano
haha no worries tis fine tis fine~ I'm in no hurry :3 I've actually found a good male for her as well |D So yey~ All is flowing slowly into motion... and Aria gets to be with her White suitor who never got to see much light haha XD ]]
ToxicCreed
((Ohyeah, also alerting everybody-

@BlueTrillium @Hazeledpoppy @Drav

Some of the prizes are in Hail's hoard, so some of them I can't offer to you guys '^^
((Ohyeah, also alerting everybody-

@BlueTrillium @Hazeledpoppy @Drav

Some of the prizes are in Hail's hoard, so some of them I can't offer to you guys '^^
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano - Eh well don't give up yet. From the looks of her profile and history stuff, she's online at least once a week, and since the last apparent activity was 6/25 I'd say that means she is probably coming online this weekend sometime I'd guess. ^_^ Shouldn't hopefully have to wait too long to hear from her if you drop her a PM.
@Nano - Eh well don't give up yet. From the looks of her profile and history stuff, she's online at least once a week, and since the last apparent activity was 6/25 I'd say that means she is probably coming online this weekend sometime I'd guess. ^_^ Shouldn't hopefully have to wait too long to hear from her if you drop her a PM.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60