Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | ~Mistral Gala~ RP Closed, winners!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 60
@Hazeledpoppy

(HUH WHAT!?

When did this giftgiving happen?)
@Hazeledpoppy

(HUH WHAT!?

When did this giftgiving happen?)
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano
((Not yet- I sent you the items in advance, but I couldn't really write out the giving without him reacting... So yeah. :) All I'm waiting for is that. Gift giving hasn't happened, but it was definitely planned for the post after you responded...))
@Nano
((Not yet- I sent you the items in advance, but I couldn't really write out the giving without him reacting... So yeah. :) All I'm waiting for is that. Gift giving hasn't happened, but it was definitely planned for the post after you responded...))
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
((@Hazeledpoppy

Oooh! So soooo sorry >.> I missed your post! I'll respond as soon as I can!))
((@Hazeledpoppy

Oooh! So soooo sorry >.> I missed your post! I'll respond as soon as I can!))
s6uh36.jpg
((Oh.. I just noticed they had the same flowers! |D I'll just pretend that this was in the morning!)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2339230] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23393/2339230_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b][Gale][/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] 1/oo[/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] [b]Angel[/b] (@Hazeledpoppy) || At the sound of the other Coatl's voice, Gale abruptly stopped blabbering, and slowly opened his eyes, first one then the other, as if scared of what he might see. Oh. It wasn't his sister. Phew. No problem! Gale could handle this! Except he just confessed everything he knew to her, including the Windsinger's tertiary color. He was in deep water now. As if he couldn't dig his grave any further, the items the she-Coatl had been carrying were sprawled all over the ground. And he could see the beginnings of a tiny bruise on her brow. Did he do that? Suddenly Gale felt really, really guilty. When the Coatl reached out, he flinched back slightly, and began talking rapid fire- what he did when he was nervous or embarrassed. "I'm really sorry about that! I'm fine. Um, here let me help..." Quickly jumping up, Gale magicked up the spare bottle of ointment he kept with him. Twisting open the cork with his teeth (do coatls even HAVE teeth? O3o), he poured some of the jasmine-scented wind salve onto a claw, and carefully dabbed some onto the slight discolored patch on the other coatl's face. The salve was special to Wind- unlike a thick solution, it was almost like liquid wind. A modified version of a Minor Health potion, it could quickly heal scratches or, like in this case, bruising. Gale corked the bottle, and pushed it into the other Coatl's claws. "Once should be enough, but just in case. But, say, it's different for everyone. ... I'll pick this up." The Prince scrambled about right after, picking up the spilled contents of the bucket, hunting down the stray pieces and blowing back others. The moment he was done, he uttered another quick apology, and took off straight for the Pavilion. Gale really didn't plan on showing his face until the evening. ((Embarrased Gale is embarrassed. Wrote that in a hurry, gotta go, might spiff up later bye!))
((Oh.. I just noticed they had the same flowers! |D

I'll just pretend that this was in the morning!))
[Gale]
Post Number: 1/oo
Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:
Angel (@Hazeledpoppy) ||

At the sound of the other Coatl's voice, Gale abruptly stopped blabbering, and slowly opened his eyes, first one then the other, as if scared of what he might see.

Oh. It wasn't his sister. Phew.

No problem! Gale could handle this!

Except he just confessed everything he knew to her, including the Windsinger's tertiary color.

He was in deep water now.

As if he couldn't dig his grave any further, the items the she-Coatl had been carrying were sprawled all over the ground. And he could see the beginnings of a tiny bruise on her brow. Did he do that?

Suddenly Gale felt really, really guilty.

When the Coatl reached out, he flinched back slightly, and began talking rapid fire- what he did when he was nervous or embarrassed. "I'm really sorry about that! I'm fine. Um, here let me help..."

Quickly jumping up, Gale magicked up the spare bottle of ointment he kept with him. Twisting open the cork with his teeth (do coatls even HAVE teeth? O3o), he poured some of the jasmine-scented wind salve onto a claw, and carefully dabbed some onto the slight discolored patch on the other coatl's face. The salve was special to Wind- unlike a thick solution, it was almost like liquid wind. A modified version of a Minor Health potion, it could quickly heal scratches or, like in this case, bruising.

Gale corked the bottle, and pushed it into the other Coatl's claws. "Once should be enough, but just in case. But, say, it's different for everyone. ... I'll pick this up."

The Prince scrambled about right after, picking up the spilled contents of the bucket, hunting down the stray pieces and blowing back others. The moment he was done, he uttered another quick apology, and took off straight for the Pavilion. Gale really didn't plan on showing his face until the evening.

((Embarrased Gale is embarrassed. Wrote that in a hurry, gotta go, might spiff up later bye!))
s6uh36.jpg
@Nano (((Oh n-n-no! It's fine. Life happens and it was a very simple mistake- I do it all the time. )) [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2756565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27566/2756565_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center][b]Angel[/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] 3/? [/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] Gale (@Nano) [/center] She was surprised. He pulled out this bottle of stuff... Reaching out and spreading some on her forehead while continuing with this really fast way of speaking- she didn't understand most of it, but it had /something/ to do with the bottle of stuff he pushed into her grasp. She looked up and sorta watched as he zipped about for a few moments- setting her bucket and parcel back the way it was, perfectly balanced. Apologizing once, and then jetting off. She blinked. Calling out- "Wait..! These were for you..." But he was already gone... Well great. What should she do with these? Certainly, carrying them around wasn't the best idea- running smack-dab into someone else would certainly cause a bigger dilemma... Ah-hah! The tent. He stayed in that tent and he'd probably return to that tent at one point or another... No. That... Wouldn't... Work.. She didn't know where he'd show up... Who knew- it'd be the party... But she had to leave it in just the right place, right? Maybe... Maybe... Agh. The tent or the... Ballgrounds? Both were equally as likely... Perhaps by the statue, with a note? Good idea. She quickly wrote up one, and sped off towards it, gently laying down the little package of goodies with a VERY specific note and a bunch of things to point it out. It was quite the display and she was afraid someone would steal it, to be honest. However, it couldn't possibly be missed. And that... That was all that mattered. Even if she saw him again later, and could talk to him and maybe sort things out... Maybe answer his apologies with... Well. The "It doesn't matter- it's fine." Statement that was rarely true in most cases, but this one... It was an accident. Plus, he'd fixed it. There was nothing wrong there. ---------- Gifts: Bonus!! Insiders secrets! Angel's reasoning for all? [*item=Electrician's emblem][item=Lightning Runestone] [b]Bucket[/b] full of [item=Reedcleft Sparkler](x73) [i]"...I saw you, you thief in the night. Maybe you need a little reminder of home, too? I caught these too. Well.... Why am I imagining this conversation?"[/i] [item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=green birdskull wingpiece][item=Gladewalker cape] [i]"Well... There WAS two of those... And the other things are green... He's green... His eyes... Blue. Blue gem... It fits?"[/i]
@Nano
(((Oh n-n-no! It's fine. Life happens and it was a very simple mistake- I do it all the time. ))
Angel
Post Number: 3/?
Gale (@Nano)

She was surprised.
He pulled out this bottle of stuff... Reaching out and spreading some on her forehead while continuing with this really fast way of speaking- she didn't understand most of it, but it had /something/ to do with the bottle of stuff he pushed into her grasp.

She looked up and sorta watched as he zipped about for a few moments- setting her bucket and parcel back the way it was, perfectly balanced.

Apologizing once, and then jetting off.
She blinked.
Calling out-
"Wait..! These were for you..."

But he was already gone...

Well great.
What should she do with these?
Certainly, carrying them around wasn't the best idea- running smack-dab into someone else would certainly cause a bigger dilemma...

Ah-hah!
The tent.
He stayed in that tent and he'd probably return to that tent at one point or another...

No.
That... Wouldn't... Work..

She didn't know where he'd show up...
Who knew- it'd be the party...

But she had to leave it in just the right place, right?

Maybe... Maybe...

Agh.
The tent or the... Ballgrounds?
Both were equally as likely...

Perhaps by the statue, with a note?
Good idea.

She quickly wrote up one, and sped off towards it, gently laying down the little package of goodies with a VERY specific note and a bunch of things to point it out.
It was quite the display and she was afraid someone would steal it, to be honest.

However, it couldn't possibly be missed.

And that... That was all that mattered.

Even if she saw him again later, and could talk to him and maybe sort things out...
Maybe answer his apologies with... Well.
The "It doesn't matter- it's fine." Statement that was rarely true in most cases, but this one...

It was an accident.
Plus, he'd fixed it.
There was nothing wrong there.

Gifts:
Bonus!! Insiders secrets! Angel's reasoning for all?
[*item=Electrician's emblem] Lightning Runestone
Bucket full of Reedcleft Sparkler (x73)
"...I saw you, you thief in the night. Maybe you need a little reminder of home, too? I caught these too. Well.... Why am I imagining this conversation?"
Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble Green Birdskull Wingpiece Gladewalker Cape
"Well... There WAS two of those... And the other things are green... He's green... His eyes... Blue. Blue gem... It fits?"
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2333366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23334/2333366_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=728556] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7286/728556_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Khasia the Merchant & Haleakala the Matriarch[/b][/center] [center][b]Post Number:[/b] 1/oo?[/center] [center][b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] [b]Kevad[/b] (@BlueTrillium) || [b]Jari[/b] (@Drav) || [b]Gii & Garnett[/b] (@BeingofNature) || [b]Angel[/b] (@Hazeledpoppy) [i]The day of the [s]grand galloping[/s] gala had finally arrived![/i] Even Khasia the merchant, though prone to dressing much more conservatively, had made an effort to brush the familiar hair off his waistcoat and put on some spats. He could not, however, be convinced to part with his bamboo sedge hat - frankly, Haleakala was of the impression that no one would really recognize him without it. He looked much too dapper to be that taciturn male coatl from earlier! [i]Where on earth is everyone getting those gorgeous cloaks from?[/i] Haleakala pondered, envious as she stopped before an especially [b]pretty female coatl[/b] wearing a cloak of the most fiery hues she'd ever seen (which was saying something, considering she was a walking fireball herself). [b]"Hello...Angel?"[/b] Haleakala approached and offered a winning smile, hoping she hadn't gotten the female coatl's name wrong. [b]"Your cloak is great - and you look great too, of course."[/b] Haleakala was going for something of a 'charming steampunk rogue-cavalier', or something along those lines. [b]"Have you seen the prince and princess yet? I want to give my respects."[/b] Or whatever it is you did with royalty at these...big royal...things. While waiting for Angel to respond, Haleakala's eyes couldn't help but wander a little - especially when there was so much striking apparel all around them. She noticed an Imperial female wearing bird skulls and familiar steampunk apparel such as herself ([b]Jari![/b]), and offered her a friendly wave, faintly remembering her to be one of the volunteers. They had never worked too closely together, but Haleakala wasn't one to forget a face. Not that she could...SEE the imperial's face, but she recognized the tiger stripes. [center]~*~[/center] Khasia was looking for a certain male snapper he had briefly worked with during his time as a volunteer - Kevad was his name, possibly. Fiery eyes scrutinized the gala-guests, his ears faintly tuning out the melodious tones of the bamboo flutes - allowing himself a small half smile in relief that his craftsmanship had proven satisfactory - before the coatl found himself in the path of a guardian (Gii) and an imperial of a magnificent reddish hue (Garnett). Khasia noticed the crown, watching with some surprise. [i]Another royal?[/i] Not wishing to appear impolite, Khasia made a courteous bow. [b]"Your highness."[/b] He looked to the stately guardian female, noting that she was wearing a rather expensive and rare apparel set. [i]The Sunchaser's jewelry![/i] As a collector and appreciator of fine wares, Khasia's claws itched to touch the baubles, but he wisely kept them to himself. He was no thief, he did not want his sudden interest in her jewelry to seem shady in any way. ((x3 Don't mind Khasia, he's just mistaking Garnett for royalty and tyring not to ask Gii if he can see her sunchaser jewelry! Also he is looking for Kevad~)) [center][b]Gifts[/b][/center] Code of gifts sent via PM here [center[b]]Extras here[/b] I'd like to snag 5 extra Rp posts, Windsinger's Blessing, 5 Minutes with...(x2) and a party cannon with my [i]Five Silver Papers.[/i][/center]
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn @Layz
Khasia the Merchant & Haleakala the Matriarch
Post Number: 1/oo?
Kevad (@BlueTrillium) || Jari (@Drav) || Gii & Garnett (@BeingofNature) || Angel (@Hazeledpoppy)

The day of the grand galloping gala had finally arrived! Even Khasia the merchant, though prone to dressing much more conservatively, had made an effort to brush the familiar hair off his waistcoat and put on some spats. He could not, however, be convinced to part with his bamboo sedge hat - frankly, Haleakala was of the impression that no one would really recognize him without it.

He looked much too dapper to be that taciturn male coatl from earlier!

Where on earth is everyone getting those gorgeous cloaks from? Haleakala pondered, envious as she stopped before an especially pretty female coatl wearing a cloak of the most fiery hues she'd ever seen (which was saying something, considering she was a walking fireball herself).
"Hello...Angel?" Haleakala approached and offered a winning smile, hoping she hadn't gotten the female coatl's name wrong. "Your cloak is great - and you look great too, of course."

Haleakala was going for something of a 'charming steampunk rogue-cavalier', or something along those lines.
"Have you seen the prince and princess yet? I want to give my respects." Or whatever it is you did with royalty at these...big royal...things.

While waiting for Angel to respond, Haleakala's eyes couldn't help but wander a little - especially when there was so much striking apparel all around them. She noticed an Imperial female wearing bird skulls and familiar steampunk apparel such as herself (Jari!), and offered her a friendly wave, faintly remembering her to be one of the volunteers. They had never worked too closely together, but Haleakala wasn't one to forget a face.

Not that she could...SEE the imperial's face, but she recognized the tiger stripes.
~*~

Khasia was looking for a certain male snapper he had briefly worked with during his time as a volunteer - Kevad was his name, possibly. Fiery eyes scrutinized the gala-guests, his ears faintly tuning out the melodious tones of the bamboo flutes - allowing himself a small half smile in relief that his craftsmanship had proven satisfactory - before the coatl found himself in the path of a guardian (Gii) and an imperial of a magnificent reddish hue (Garnett).

Khasia noticed the crown, watching with some surprise. Another royal?

Not wishing to appear impolite, Khasia made a courteous bow.
"Your highness." He looked to the stately guardian female, noting that she was wearing a rather expensive and rare apparel set. The Sunchaser's jewelry!

As a collector and appreciator of fine wares, Khasia's claws itched to touch the baubles, but he wisely kept them to himself. He was no thief, he did not want his sudden interest in her jewelry to seem shady in any way.

((x3 Don't mind Khasia, he's just mistaking Garnett for royalty and tyring not to ask Gii if he can see her sunchaser jewelry! Also he is looking for Kevad~))

Gifts
Code of gifts sent via PM here

[center]Extras here

I'd like to snag 5 extra Rp posts, Windsinger's Blessing, 5 Minutes with...(x2) and a party cannon with my Five Silver Papers.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
((@Fawntastic

I don't really see any interation with Jari? Did you ping me accidentally, or as an invitation to join in somewhere?))
((@Fawntastic

I don't really see any interation with Jari? Did you ping me accidentally, or as an invitation to join in somewhere?))
6pUNHAC.gif
((@Drav whoops, I meant to add in an interaction with Jari, my bad! So scatterbrained today. @.@ Hold on~))
((@Drav whoops, I meant to add in an interaction with Jari, my bad! So scatterbrained today. @.@ Hold on~))
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
((@Drav finally added in Jari's part! Sorry for the wait!))
((@Drav finally added in Jari's part! Sorry for the wait!))
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn ((Apologies for the delay - holidays equal family time, heh. ^_^)) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=667931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6680/667931_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kevad[/b] [b]Post Number:[/b] Lol I'm not sure anymore. xD 1 or 2, depending, I suppose~ [b]Dragons in Reply to/Interacting With:[/b] Khasia (@Fawntastic) (and by extension Gii and Garnet since they're there w/ Khasia ^_^ (@BeingOfNature)) (He does return Jari's wave, but I figure that's not worth a ping. xD)[/center] It was evening at last and the ball was starting. Kevad slowly ambled through the masses of dragons large and small, just generally keeping an eye on things. For what? Nothing in particular, really. But he did enjoy some dragon-watching, and the music from the bamboo pipes was pretty. Jari waved at him as she passed on her own search and Kevad waved back. She hadn't really changed much for the ball, but he supposed she didn't need to. The green went quite well with her wings and with the feathers she already looked quite festive. He was a bit jealous, to be sure. He couldn't wait to get back to his ratty old hat and armor and be comfy again. She disappeared into the crowd and the snapper kept moving, greeting other volunteers he ran into and just generally drifting with the flow of the masses. Eventually a sedge hat stood out from the crowd - Everyone was in bright colors so his green blended right in, but that hat was rather distinctive - he was sure it would be Khasia. Kevad moved closer to greet the coatl, but then noticed he was already speaking to another pair. Kevad eyed them, not certain he remembered meeting them before or not. He was pretty sure he'd remember that bright blue cowl the guardian lady was wearing... and he was [i]certain[/i] he hadn't seen any bright crimson imperials with crowns previously. Well, regardless, it would be rude to interrupt. So Kevad stood a bit aside and watched for the moment. He noticed with amusement that the coatl was wearing a similar waistcoat to his own, and looked quite well in it too. The blue of the coatl's sash even complemented the rim and point of his hat.
@Nano @HailfireAlicorn

((Apologies for the delay - holidays equal family time, heh. ^_^))

667931_350.png

Kevad
Post Number: Lol I'm not sure anymore. xD 1 or 2, depending, I suppose~
Khasia (@Fawntastic)
(and by extension Gii and Garnet since they're there w/ Khasia ^_^ (@BeingOfNature))
(He does return Jari's wave, but I figure that's not worth a ping. xD)

It was evening at last and the ball was starting. Kevad slowly ambled through the masses of dragons large and small, just generally keeping an eye on things. For what? Nothing in particular, really. But he did enjoy some dragon-watching, and the music from the bamboo pipes was pretty.

Jari waved at him as she passed on her own search and Kevad waved back. She hadn't really changed much for the ball, but he supposed she didn't need to. The green went quite well with her wings and with the feathers she already looked quite festive. He was a bit jealous, to be sure. He couldn't wait to get back to his ratty old hat and armor and be comfy again.

She disappeared into the crowd and the snapper kept moving, greeting other volunteers he ran into and just generally drifting with the flow of the masses.

Eventually a sedge hat stood out from the crowd - Everyone was in bright colors so his green blended right in, but that hat was rather distinctive - he was sure it would be Khasia. Kevad moved closer to greet the coatl, but then noticed he was already speaking to another pair. Kevad eyed them, not certain he remembered meeting them before or not. He was pretty sure he'd remember that bright blue cowl the guardian lady was wearing... and he was certain he hadn't seen any bright crimson imperials with crowns previously.

Well, regardless, it would be rude to interrupt. So Kevad stood a bit aside and watched for the moment. He noticed with amusement that the coatl was wearing a similar waistcoat to his own, and looked quite well in it too. The blue of the coatl's sash even complemented the rim and point of his hat.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 60