Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Project: LF Fae's with Lore/Lore Parents
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rZbUdHO.png[/img] [font=Georgia][color=#332255][size=6][b]The Exalted Fae of Scarwind Keep[/b][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HsbkjnL.png[/img][/center] [right]I am Subscribed. No need to Ping.[/right] [size=4][b]Overview[/b][/size] I am collecting Lore Fae to be part of a colony of fae dragons which make their home in the rafters and empty spaces of my clan's lair. These dragons will have their lore preserved alongside their image/link in the bio of the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39654873]Colony Speaker[/url] and on the main project thread, and then be exalted to the Plaguebringer to join the colony. For more detailed information about this project and what it entails, plus discussion about it, please see [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2450149]the main thread in Creative Corner[/url]. [size=4][b]Sending Faes to Join the Colony[/b][/size] If you have a dragon you would like to send, please message me either on this thread or via PM. There are a few soft requirements that go along with sending a Fae. I am only looking for dragons with some kind of story that I can include when them. It doesn't have to be fully written or fleshed out in their bio. They could even just be the offspring of a pair with lore. If they don't have lore in their bio, you will have to provide me with some information about them either here or in PMs. Each dragon will get an entry in the Speaker's bio. Some dragons might share an entry, such as pairs or siblings or close friends. [LIST] [*]The entry will include their image/links, and a short story or bit of lore alongside them. This text should be around 140-300 words in length. [*]I have a maximum of about 400 words per entry +200 words per extra dragon in that entry. [*]If it's longer than that, it's not a big deal, but please try and cut down the length to as close to that as you can. [/LIST] If you don't have written lore for the dragon, you can provide me with a short summary, even just 1-2 sentences about the dragon, and some background, and I can write the accompanying lore for you. I am willing to pay up to a reasonable exalt payout for the dragons, but payment can be discussed on a dragon-by-dragon basis. In general, though I'm not looking to pay an excessive amount for dragons for this project especially since they are to be exalted, it's more meant to be a collaborative lore thing. [size=4][b]Please Be Aware[/b][/size] When you offer a dragon, please make some statement indicating that you are aware that these dragons will be exalted as part of the project. They will still be "alive" and their lore will still be viewable in several locations, but they will no longer be active in anyone's clan or lair. I wouldn't want someone to miss reading that bit and then get a nasty shock later if it turns out they really didn't want their dragon exalted.
rZbUdHO.png

The Exalted Fae of Scarwind Keep

HsbkjnL.png
I am Subscribed. No need to Ping.

Overview
I am collecting Lore Fae to be part of a colony of fae dragons which make their home in the rafters and empty spaces of my clan's lair. These dragons will have their lore preserved alongside their image/link in the bio of the Colony Speaker and on the main project thread, and then be exalted to the Plaguebringer to join the colony. For more detailed information about this project and what it entails, plus discussion about it, please see the main thread in Creative Corner.

Sending Faes to Join the Colony
If you have a dragon you would like to send, please message me either on this thread or via PM.

There are a few soft requirements that go along with sending a Fae. I am only looking for dragons with some kind of story that I can include when them. It doesn't have to be fully written or fleshed out in their bio. They could even just be the offspring of a pair with lore. If they don't have lore in their bio, you will have to provide me with some information about them either here or in PMs.

Each dragon will get an entry in the Speaker's bio. Some dragons might share an entry, such as pairs or siblings or close friends.
  • The entry will include their image/links, and a short story or bit of lore alongside them. This text should be around 140-300 words in length.
  • I have a maximum of about 400 words per entry +200 words per extra dragon in that entry.
  • If it's longer than that, it's not a big deal, but please try and cut down the length to as close to that as you can.
If you don't have written lore for the dragon, you can provide me with a short summary, even just 1-2 sentences about the dragon, and some background, and I can write the accompanying lore for you.

I am willing to pay up to a reasonable exalt payout for the dragons, but payment can be discussed on a dragon-by-dragon basis. In general, though I'm not looking to pay an excessive amount for dragons for this project especially since they are to be exalted, it's more meant to be a collaborative lore thing.

Please Be Aware
When you offer a dragon, please make some statement indicating that you are aware that these dragons will be exalted as part of the project. They will still be "alive" and their lore will still be viewable in several locations, but they will no longer be active in anyone's clan or lair. I wouldn't want someone to miss reading that bit and then get a nasty shock later if it turns out they really didn't want their dragon exalted.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@minstri I have a pair that had a lore idea that I have now abandoned...does that count? As in...i could write their lore solely for this purpose?
@minstri I have a pair that had a lore idea that I have now abandoned...does that count? As in...i could write their lore solely for this purpose?
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@minstri I have this girl whose lore I could never write. She's the daughter of my clan's head trader and she took after him with a talent for numbers and a keen nose for profit. She got her name because as a hatchling she tried to sell little trinkets to other hatchlings and liked to perch on bigger dragons like she was a trinket herself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34429443] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344295/34429443_350.png[/img] [/url]
@minstri

I have this girl whose lore I could never write.

She's the daughter of my clan's head trader and she took after him with a talent for numbers and a keen nose for profit. She got her name because as a hatchling she tried to sell little trinkets to other hatchlings and liked to perch on bigger dragons like she was a trinket herself.

34429443_350.png
@Minstri I have three faelings from my progen and her mate that are due to grow up tomorrow. I was going to exalt them myself so they're not on the AH, but if you want one I'd take 6k, which will save me some time and you can make a bit of profit. :) Both parents have (extensive) lore. This girl is the prettiest, I think. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42112806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421129/42112806_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Minstri
I have three faelings from my progen and her mate that are due to grow up tomorrow. I was going to exalt them myself so they're not on the AH, but if you want one I'd take 6k, which will save me some time and you can make a bit of profit. :) Both parents have (extensive) lore.

This girl is the prettiest, I think.

42112806_350.png
XW2PxEW.png
@Raebaa Yep! That sounds perfect, just the sort of thing I'm looking for.

@Amilia She is so delightful and cute! I love her. She would be a perfect little peddler of goods within the Scarwind Colony, and I can just see her perched on the head of some foreign ridgeback ambassador, making him wonder why the heck this lair has so many fae fluttering about. Drop her in a PA to me and I'll get her added to the colony! (any price within or near fodder range is fine, as long as it's under a reasonable exalt price of ~11kt, if you really feel like you want more we can discuss that too)

@BrightIce Wonderful! She is a pretty girl! If you want to set up a PA with her I'll grab her up. Do you have any preferences on what you'd like her lore to be, or shall I have free reign based on her parent's lore?

@Raebaa Yep! That sounds perfect, just the sort of thing I'm looking for.

@Amilia She is so delightful and cute! I love her. She would be a perfect little peddler of goods within the Scarwind Colony, and I can just see her perched on the head of some foreign ridgeback ambassador, making him wonder why the heck this lair has so many fae fluttering about. Drop her in a PA to me and I'll get her added to the colony! (any price within or near fodder range is fine, as long as it's under a reasonable exalt price of ~11kt, if you really feel like you want more we can discuss that too)

@BrightIce Wonderful! She is a pretty girl! If you want to set up a PA with her I'll grab her up. Do you have any preferences on what you'd like her lore to be, or shall I have free reign based on her parent's lore?

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri
No preferences, although the clan was hit hard by the emperor attack and is rebuilding, if you're looking for ideas. I'll open a CR. :)
@Minstri
No preferences, although the clan was hit hard by the emperor attack and is rebuilding, if you're looking for ideas. I'll open a CR. :)
XW2PxEW.png
@BrightIce ooooh, emperors I love it. Shall I ping you on the main project thread when her lore is posted there?
@BrightIce ooooh, emperors I love it. Shall I ping you on the main project thread when her lore is posted there?
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri I would love a ping, thanks!
@Minstri I would love a ping, thanks!
XW2PxEW.png
1 2