Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Closed, Thank you!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
thank you! o7
thank you! o7
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
Raaarrgh. Had two left, up to level 6, missed the cut-off by five minutes ;A;
Raaarrgh. Had two left, up to level 6, missed the cut-off by five minutes ;A;
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Oh man, I sent everything I had to you guys in the hopes it might make a difference - unfortunately didn't seem to! Good job on holding the board for most of the week though, that was an intense battle!
Oh man, I sent everything I had to you guys in the hopes it might make a difference - unfortunately didn't seem to! Good job on holding the board for most of the week though, that was an intense battle!
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
aww... well fought Ice! you guys did great!!
aww... well fought Ice! you guys did great!!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@Spookery (In case you guys are still doing this) I've got three Level 6 dergs I'm willing to give away for gems. They're freed up so ping me back when you can.
@Spookery (In case you guys are still doing this) I've got three Level 6 dergs I'm willing to give away for gems. They're freed up so ping me back when you can.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

Hey there, our push ended yesterday, so we're closed right now. I recommend saving fodder to send to Lightning this week, or save up for next week's push against Arcane!
@Rionach

Hey there, our push ended yesterday, so we're closed right now. I recommend saving fodder to send to Lightning this week, or save up for next week's push against Arcane!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@GrecianZephyrus I don't think their thread's up yet, do you know where I'd find it?
@GrecianZephyrus I don't think their thread's up yet, do you know where I'd find it?
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach

Lightning's Public Buy and Raffle links can be found here!
@Rionach

Lightning's Public Buy and Raffle links can be found here!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery