Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [found]
1 2 3 4
Found, thanks to everyone that tried helping me!
<3

Hello!

I am looking to buy a specific Gen 1 dragon with the following characteristics:

hatched May 24, 2015
First Generation
female
unbred
Lightning or Ice flight (looking at Water too)

Please don't offer anything that doesn't meet these five criteria. I already found and own dragons with four out of the five criteria, so now I'll only look at dragons that match all criteria, thanks. I don't care about colours/genes/breed, since these things can be changed.

When offering, please let me know the price/ ballpark as well.

Thank you for taking your time to look at this!
Found, thanks to everyone that tried helping me!
<3

Hello!

I am looking to buy a specific Gen 1 dragon with the following characteristics:

hatched May 24, 2015
First Generation
female
unbred
Lightning or Ice flight (looking at Water too)

Please don't offer anything that doesn't meet these five criteria. I already found and own dragons with four out of the five criteria, so now I'll only look at dragons that match all criteria, thanks. I don't care about colours/genes/breed, since these things can be changed.

When offering, please let me know the price/ ballpark as well.

Thank you for taking your time to look at this!
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
good luck bump~
good luck bump~
@MarianaReign Thanks for the bump :>
@MarianaReign Thanks for the bump :>
@MafiaVamp This bored person decided to flip through IDs to see if I could help... I found this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13464577] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134646/13464577_350.png[/img] [/url] I made it up to ID #13464700 if you want to keep flipping though
@MafiaVamp
This bored person decided to flip through IDs to see if I could help...
I found this girl:

13464577_350.png

I made it up to ID #13464700 if you want to keep flipping though
Here comes the pun, doo doo doo
@windypenguin Oh wow, you didn't have to do that, that's such tendious work! @o@
I might actually try flipping through the IDs though, once I get some more time on my hands, so thanks a lot for the headstart! ;) Unfortunately I don't think the owner of this particular dragon you linked would be willing to sell, so I'll have to keep looking out. Your help is much appreciated though, thank you! <3
@windypenguin Oh wow, you didn't have to do that, that's such tendious work! @o@
I might actually try flipping through the IDs though, once I get some more time on my hands, so thanks a lot for the headstart! ;) Unfortunately I don't think the owner of this particular dragon you linked would be willing to sell, so I'll have to keep looking out. Your help is much appreciated though, thank you! <3
Rip I have a 25th, but not 24th. Good luck!
Rip I have a 25th, but not 24th. Good luck!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose Aww thank you for taking the time to check though! It's much appreciated. <3
@Sucrose Aww thank you for taking the time to check though! It's much appreciated. <3
@mafiavamp another bored person here. i started where windypenguin left off, and found two more so far, even though its unlikely for the owners to sell them:
wildclaw with lore
this lair looks dead
(and a bunch of gen1s that have been exalted, of course)
i also mapped out where the top border is, from id 13475160 onwards there are no more gen1s hatched on the 24th. ill go on for a while and then edit in where i left off c:
@mafiavamp another bored person here. i started where windypenguin left off, and found two more so far, even though its unlikely for the owners to sell them:
wildclaw with lore
this lair looks dead
(and a bunch of gen1s that have been exalted, of course)
i also mapped out where the top border is, from id 13475160 onwards there are no more gen1s hatched on the 24th. ill go on for a while and then edit in where i left off c:
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
@mechanical I swear people on FR are way too nice omg. ;v; Thank you for taking the time (bored or not XD) to pick up where windypenguin left off! The lair from the second link looks dead indeed, but I think I will still try to contact it as the dragon is listed in a sales thread. Maybe I'll get a reply sometime down the lane. As for the first link, judging from the lore and extensive gene plans I don't think they would be willing to sell. :c Regardless of that, thank you again for troubling yourself doing this! And knowing the top border is very helpful too! <3
@mechanical I swear people on FR are way too nice omg. ;v; Thank you for taking the time (bored or not XD) to pick up where windypenguin left off! The lair from the second link looks dead indeed, but I think I will still try to contact it as the dragon is listed in a sales thread. Maybe I'll get a reply sometime down the lane. As for the first link, judging from the lore and extensive gene plans I don't think they would be willing to sell. :c Regardless of that, thank you again for troubling yourself doing this! And knowing the top border is very helpful too! <3
@mafiavamp okay, i found some more! left off at id 13465000 13465100 for now.
these are all in active lairs! the owner of the first two seems to be open for offers as well.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13464916
this one has ice eyes!
this one has extensive gene plans, so probably not..
@mafiavamp okay, i found some more! left off at id 13465000 13465100 for now.
these are all in active lairs! the owner of the first two seems to be open for offers as well.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13464916
this one has ice eyes!
this one has extensive gene plans, so probably not..
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
1 2 3 4