Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
My dragon wishlist

I'm almost done with my quest! I mainly require a few breed change scrolls and then I'm done. The only dragon I can't get by myself right now, would be my midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar female. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hey guys! I'm Domi, and I started playing this game recently. Ever since I began playing though, I had this idea of a lair theme in mind. Perhaps because the friend who got me into this game has a certain lair theme, and it just clicked with me that something like that is super nice. ^^ So I've been wanting something similar. And under their encouragement *cough* (totally wasn't forced to make a topic) *cough* well.. here I am!

I've been waiting a bit, to see if anything would catch my liking if the new color wheel was released, and I've been dealing with exams. Hence, I'm only setting up here now!

Now against all odds, I've had a certain theme in mind for the longest of time, but it doesn't seem like that great an idea since there seem to be so few dragons available in these colors. But in the end I figured that yes, this is definitely what I want, so even if it takes forever, I should just try to get there!

The theme I had in mind consists of midnight/gold/gold dragons with iridescent, facet and glimmer.

I want one dragon of each species to go with my theme, and I want them all to be breeding pairs. So the dragons that are to be paired up can't be related. However I don't mind if other dragons are related if they aren't a breeding pair.

I don't really care if dragons are G1, and overall prefer dragons that already come in the right species and with the right genes, but of course, if there's no other way, I'll have to "build" them from scratch. ^^

All the dragons are preferred with iridescent/facet/glimmer and light eyes. I wish for them to be at least XYY's, but I might consider goldish-range colors besides of gold for the secondary and tertiary!

I'll list the dragons I had in mind in the next post. If you know of any such dragons for sale, know someone who could breed them or could help me in any way atall, that would be greatly appreciated!
My dragon wishlist

I'm almost done with my quest! I mainly require a few breed change scrolls and then I'm done. The only dragon I can't get by myself right now, would be my midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar female. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hey guys! I'm Domi, and I started playing this game recently. Ever since I began playing though, I had this idea of a lair theme in mind. Perhaps because the friend who got me into this game has a certain lair theme, and it just clicked with me that something like that is super nice. ^^ So I've been wanting something similar. And under their encouragement *cough* (totally wasn't forced to make a topic) *cough* well.. here I am!

I've been waiting a bit, to see if anything would catch my liking if the new color wheel was released, and I've been dealing with exams. Hence, I'm only setting up here now!

Now against all odds, I've had a certain theme in mind for the longest of time, but it doesn't seem like that great an idea since there seem to be so few dragons available in these colors. But in the end I figured that yes, this is definitely what I want, so even if it takes forever, I should just try to get there!

The theme I had in mind consists of midnight/gold/gold dragons with iridescent, facet and glimmer.

I want one dragon of each species to go with my theme, and I want them all to be breeding pairs. So the dragons that are to be paired up can't be related. However I don't mind if other dragons are related if they aren't a breeding pair.

I don't really care if dragons are G1, and overall prefer dragons that already come in the right species and with the right genes, but of course, if there's no other way, I'll have to "build" them from scratch. ^^

All the dragons are preferred with iridescent/facet/glimmer and light eyes. I wish for them to be at least XYY's, but I might consider goldish-range colors besides of gold for the secondary and tertiary!

I'll list the dragons I had in mind in the next post. If you know of any such dragons for sale, know someone who could breed them or could help me in any way atall, that would be greatly appreciated!
looking for midnight/gold/gold ranged dragons!
[b]breeding pair 1: Guardian Male X Mirror Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29553282] I already found the male here[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/0BLoKUQ.png[/img] midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar [b]breeding pair 2: Fae Male X Tundra Female[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/yNQVrtk.png[/img] midnight/gold/gold [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236870&tab=dragon&did=31034863] I already have the female here[/url] [b]breeding pair 3: Spiral Male X Snapper Female[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/aEltmmN.png[/img] midnight/gold/gold [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=236870&did=26619433]I already have the female here [/url] [b]breeding pair 4: Pearlcatcher Male X Ridgeback Female[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236870&tab=dragon&did=26619434]I already have the male here[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1jOb99P.png[/img] midnight/gold/gold [s][b]breeding pair 5: Skydancer Male X Skydancer Female[/b][/s] DONE! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23119603] I already have the male here [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236870&tab=dragon&did=26619435] I already have the female here [/url] [b]breeding pair 6: Imperial Male X Nocturne Female[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/t4X7VG2.png[/img] midnight/gold/gold [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25995822] I already have the female here[/url] [s][b]breeding pair 7: Coatl Male X Wildclaw Female[/b][/s] DONE! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236870&tab=dragon&did=31394075] I already have the male here] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=236870&tab=dragon&did=31060494] I already have the female here [/url]
breeding pair 1: Guardian Male X Mirror Female

I already found the male here

0BLoKUQ.png
midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar

breeding pair 2: Fae Male X Tundra Female
yNQVrtk.png
midnight/gold/gold
I already have the female here

breeding pair 3: Spiral Male X Snapper Female
aEltmmN.png
midnight/gold/gold

breeding pair 4: Pearlcatcher Male X Ridgeback Female
I already have the male here
1jOb99P.png
midnight/gold/gold

breeding pair 5: Skydancer Male X Skydancer Female DONE!

I already have the male here

breeding pair 6: Imperial Male X Nocturne Female
t4X7VG2.png
midnight/gold/gold

breeding pair 7: Coatl Male X Wildclaw Female DONE!
I already have the male here]
@Hearsepower @Fluffles @mxmisrul @smaugthealmighty @Evernite @MikayD18 @AquilaFuga @Eloriana @RacingToudou @CarmineCranes @Volker @PlushPython @Coys @Borogove @Nekoro @Peachie @Appellosine @refrayn @Fishbone @IIIIIIII @quietsea @Arigato9000 @Loser

Hey you guys, sorry for the random mass ping! I found you while using dragon search, to search for dragons with midnight/gold/gold, shadow/gold/gold and midnight/goldenrod/goldenrod colors. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to just ping you all here, but I figured it would be easier than to message everyone separatedly, while my post here pretty much explains the situation. ^^"
So as you can see, I'd hoped to settle with a lair theme of XYY dragons that have midnight/shadow as a primary, and some golden-ish color as a secondary and tertiary. (with the exception to the Mirror whom I really want to have with midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar). I was wondering if any of you happen to breed your dragons, and could potentially hatch one of the dream dragons that I'm after, and if so, if I could buy the baby off of you?

Like my post says, I don't mind any dragons being related, so long as the two that I wish to be a breeding pair, can be a breeding pair. Any others can be related, so I might be happy to buy more than just one dragon off of you. And if you're fine with it, I don't really mind to buy a breed change to get the cheaper breeds either. (I'm honestly broke and can't exactly go around buying coatl breed changes and such ;w;).

If I am somehow bothering you, I am terribly, terribly sorry. Please do know I do not intent to insult anyone, and you are in no way obliged to help me out! If you feel uncomfortable replying to topics, feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested in giving me a hand. :D If you can't help me yourself, but know someone who could, please let me know, too. It's really difficult to just find all dragons that could breed me the hatchlings I'm after. :P
@Hearsepower @Fluffles @mxmisrul @smaugthealmighty @Evernite @MikayD18 @AquilaFuga @Eloriana @RacingToudou @CarmineCranes @Volker @PlushPython @Coys @Borogove @Nekoro @Peachie @Appellosine @refrayn @Fishbone @IIIIIIII @quietsea @Arigato9000 @Loser

Hey you guys, sorry for the random mass ping! I found you while using dragon search, to search for dragons with midnight/gold/gold, shadow/gold/gold and midnight/goldenrod/goldenrod colors. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to just ping you all here, but I figured it would be easier than to message everyone separatedly, while my post here pretty much explains the situation. ^^"
So as you can see, I'd hoped to settle with a lair theme of XYY dragons that have midnight/shadow as a primary, and some golden-ish color as a secondary and tertiary. (with the exception to the Mirror whom I really want to have with midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar). I was wondering if any of you happen to breed your dragons, and could potentially hatch one of the dream dragons that I'm after, and if so, if I could buy the baby off of you?

Like my post says, I don't mind any dragons being related, so long as the two that I wish to be a breeding pair, can be a breeding pair. Any others can be related, so I might be happy to buy more than just one dragon off of you. And if you're fine with it, I don't really mind to buy a breed change to get the cheaper breeds either. (I'm honestly broke and can't exactly go around buying coatl breed changes and such ;w;).

If I am somehow bothering you, I am terribly, terribly sorry. Please do know I do not intent to insult anyone, and you are in no way obliged to help me out! If you feel uncomfortable replying to topics, feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested in giving me a hand. :D If you can't help me yourself, but know someone who could, please let me know, too. It's really difficult to just find all dragons that could breed me the hatchlings I'm after. :P
@Deimor Oh! you are not a bother at all. The pair that I currently breed mostly hatches out skydancers, but There may also be a chance that they will have imperial hatchlings as well. Unfortunately, my dragons are related to your male skydancer, so a female from my pair wouldn't be able to breed with him. My pair will be RTB in 17 days, so if you want, I can ping you if their next nest produces a imperial male.
@Deimor Oh! you are not a bother at all. The pair that I currently breed mostly hatches out skydancers, but There may also be a chance that they will have imperial hatchlings as well. Unfortunately, my dragons are related to your male skydancer, so a female from my pair wouldn't be able to breed with him. My pair will be RTB in 17 days, so if you want, I can ping you if their next nest produces a imperial male.
lrrbU0y.png
@Evernite Ah if so, that'd definitely be great! I'd love a ping. ^^ Thank you so much. :3
@Evernite Ah if so, that'd definitely be great! I'd love a ping. ^^ Thank you so much. :3
@Deimor
sure! you're most likely to get the spiral, I've an obs/gold/gold spiral mate for the mid/gold/gold sd. I'm personally hoping for an obs female so I can slap ripple and a PC scroll on her. :V
@Deimor
sure! you're most likely to get the spiral, I've an obs/gold/gold spiral mate for the mid/gold/gold sd. I'm personally hoping for an obs female so I can slap ripple and a PC scroll on her. :V
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@CarmineCranes Ah sure, that'd be great! I still need a spiral anyways. In fact, I'm more thrilled for a spiral, than an SD, haha. :P Through my searches, I figured most dragons in this range seem to be SD's, so it's more difficult to get the other breeds. I hope you can get the baby you want, too! Good luck, and thank you so much. :D
@CarmineCranes Ah sure, that'd be great! I still need a spiral anyways. In fact, I'm more thrilled for a spiral, than an SD, haha. :P Through my searches, I figured most dragons in this range seem to be SD's, so it's more difficult to get the other breeds. I hope you can get the baby you want, too! Good luck, and thank you so much. :D
@deimor

Heyyy, I'm guessing you're talking about my Midnight/Goldenrod/Goldenrod lady? I breed her with a Maize/Goldenrod/Goldenrod spiral and would be totally happy to ping you for specific color/breed/gene hatchlings, if you're alright with seraph as a secondary. Dads secondary trumps facet unfortunately > X <
@deimor

Heyyy, I'm guessing you're talking about my Midnight/Goldenrod/Goldenrod lady? I breed her with a Maize/Goldenrod/Goldenrod spiral and would be totally happy to ping you for specific color/breed/gene hatchlings, if you're alright with seraph as a secondary. Dads secondary trumps facet unfortunately > X <
mlCZXSG.png
@Deimor
I wouldn't mind helping out at all, but I'm afraid the best suited derg I have is identical to your own midnight/goldenrod/goldenrod SD and my only gold x/y/y has white primary. I have a few others but they'll have wider ranges.

They aren't for sale but I don't mind studding any of my dergs for you, so feel free to give me a ping and let me know how I can be of assistance :)

(I'm going for a x/amber/amber myself, not sure what primary I want but I'm loving Orca so much lately for my x/y/y projects xD)
@Deimor
I wouldn't mind helping out at all, but I'm afraid the best suited derg I have is identical to your own midnight/goldenrod/goldenrod SD and my only gold x/y/y has white primary. I have a few others but they'll have wider ranges.

They aren't for sale but I don't mind studding any of my dergs for you, so feel free to give me a ping and let me know how I can be of assistance :)

(I'm going for a x/amber/amber myself, not sure what primary I want but I'm loving Orca so much lately for my x/y/y projects xD)
Tur1hmQ.gif
@Deimor yo! So, I forget exactly who I got my SD bab from, but I do know that the person I got him from has the parents and apparently still breeds them. I'd be willing to lend him to you, so long as I got him back.
@Deimor yo! So, I forget exactly who I got my SD bab from, but I do know that the person I got him from has the parents and apparently still breeds them. I'd be willing to lend him to you, so long as I got him back.
lL0TUQg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12