Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Deimor

I dont think I can help since the majority of my x/gold/gold dragons are obs/gold/gold. I only have one pair that has midnight primamry as a possibility and that's a slim chance :(
@Deimor

I dont think I can help since the majority of my x/gold/gold dragons are obs/gold/gold. I only have one pair that has midnight primamry as a possibility and that's a slim chance :(
New Inventory on the AH!
@deimor who are you interested in?
@deimor who are you interested in?
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@Demoir I am assuming you mean this breeding pair that I have but the girl specifically? Their offspring would never consist of iridescent/facet because of the male having vipera/peregrine. If you could find a male with the right genes to pair her with I would be able to lend her to you to breed, but not to keep. [img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/tigerstripes018/PumpkinPatch_zpsfpjpgu0j.png[/img]
@Demoir

I am assuming you mean this breeding pair that I have but the girl specifically? Their offspring would never consist of iridescent/facet because of the male having vipera/peregrine. If you could find a male with the right genes to pair her with I would be able to lend her to you to breed, but not to keep.

PumpkinPatch_zpsfpjpgu0j.png
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@deimor
I'm breeding Fata and morgana, they only have three possible outcomes. can I ping you here when I've got hatchlings from them?
@deimor
I'm breeding Fata and morgana, they only have three possible outcomes. can I ping you here when I've got hatchlings from them?
AR9M5E4.pnghXqmr1g.png
@Loser Too bad about the seraph, but I'd love a ping, if possible. ^^ Never know it might just be the best option in the end for some dragons that I'm after.

@Fishbone It's okay, really! No worries. ^^ I'm not really looking for a studding service, as it would seem a lot of people just have all their dragons in pairs already anyways. Best of luck getting the combination you're after yourself, though! The newest colors seem quite difficult to come by. Like the midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar I want, there is only a single dragon with that color combination. D:

@Arigato9000 Hey there! And no worries. I'm mainly looking for people who already have them in pairs, rather than to find dragons to breed individual dragons with. x3 I'll look up the owner of the parents though, perhaps they can help me out. :D Thanks!
edit: it would seem like he's the brother to the guy I just bought, well what do you know! Haha. :P
@Loser Too bad about the seraph, but I'd love a ping, if possible. ^^ Never know it might just be the best option in the end for some dragons that I'm after.

@Fishbone It's okay, really! No worries. ^^ I'm not really looking for a studding service, as it would seem a lot of people just have all their dragons in pairs already anyways. Best of luck getting the combination you're after yourself, though! The newest colors seem quite difficult to come by. Like the midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar I want, there is only a single dragon with that color combination. D:

@Arigato9000 Hey there! And no worries. I'm mainly looking for people who already have them in pairs, rather than to find dragons to breed individual dragons with. x3 I'll look up the owner of the parents though, perhaps they can help me out. :D Thanks!
edit: it would seem like he's the brother to the guy I just bought, well what do you know! Haha. :P
looking for midnight/gold/gold ranged dragons!
@smaugthealmighty That's too bad, but it's okay really! If you happen to breed them, I'd be interested in a ping, might you get the combination that I'm after. :3 If not, that's okay. Thanks for taking your time to reply, however!

@quietsea I believe it's your dragon Cyrus. Though I'm not interested in buying him, I was wondering if you breed him perhaps. I just got a male skydancer identical to him (whom also seems to be a brother to the one I just got!)

@MikayD18 Thank you for your kind offer. ^^ Too bad her mate makes it nearly impossible to get the right genes. D: Since there seem to be fewer dragons with that color combo, I might be interested in borrowing her to breed, if possible. But so far I have no partner in mind. Thanks, though! ^^

@PlushPython Yes that would be great, thank you!

@smaugthealmighty That's too bad, but it's okay really! If you happen to breed them, I'd be interested in a ping, might you get the combination that I'm after. :3 If not, that's okay. Thanks for taking your time to reply, however!

@quietsea I believe it's your dragon Cyrus. Though I'm not interested in buying him, I was wondering if you breed him perhaps. I just got a male skydancer identical to him (whom also seems to be a brother to the one I just got!)

@MikayD18 Thank you for your kind offer. ^^ Too bad her mate makes it nearly impossible to get the right genes. D: Since there seem to be fewer dragons with that color combo, I might be interested in borrowing her to breed, if possible. But so far I have no partner in mind. Thanks, though! ^^

@PlushPython Yes that would be great, thank you!

@Deimor Yes! The site needs more dragons with these kinds of colors! And I'm incredibly excited to see so many owners of my babes' babes. ;v;

Anyways I came here to offer the use of my progen Aleric for breeding purposes if you find too many are related. He's midnight/goldenrod/goldenrod with the genes you were looking for and with him being a progen, yay! More dragons to breed him with. Just let me know if you do. :)

Best of luck with your search! :)
@Deimor Yes! The site needs more dragons with these kinds of colors! And I'm incredibly excited to see so many owners of my babes' babes. ;v;

Anyways I came here to offer the use of my progen Aleric for breeding purposes if you find too many are related. He's midnight/goldenrod/goldenrod with the genes you were looking for and with him being a progen, yay! More dragons to breed him with. Just let me know if you do. :)

Best of luck with your search! :)
boJUQ4E.png
fr__earth_by_baelfin-d8uyn6i.png
cjw0eKI.png They/them
+0 FR
No Current Challenge
EFTT7LA.pngcpq5NRN.pngpVNMKt0.pngjKMETFn.pngv4VcBuv.png2H8t4mt.pngbhQqdrG.png
@Mariposas Oh wow I didn't even realize he was a progen. He's amazing! :O Thank you so much, though! He'd definitely be great to get me a lovely guardian baby, if I can find a lady to go with him. :3

And thanks for the luck! :D
@Mariposas Oh wow I didn't even realize he was a progen. He's amazing! :O Thank you so much, though! He'd definitely be great to get me a lovely guardian baby, if I can find a lady to go with him. :3

And thanks for the luck! :D
@Demoir

Well if you find anyone that could help, let me know.
@Demoir

Well if you find anyone that could help, let me know.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@Demoir

Hey I just checked the parents of my dragon you had pinged me for, and they are still active. I bet if you ask their owner to breed them again they will!!
@Demoir

Hey I just checked the parents of my dragon you had pinged me for, and they are still active. I bet if you ask their owner to breed them again they will!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12