Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] midnight/sanddollar/sanddollar!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@ArkhamInmate666 Just checking in to see if you're still interested in selling your dragon? :3
@ArkhamInmate666 Just checking in to see if you're still interested in selling your dragon? :3
looking for midnight/gold/gold ranged dragons!
@Deimor
Yes I am. Sorry it's been a busy week so I've not been on too much. I'll set up the CR. ^-^
@Deimor
Yes I am. Sorry it's been a busy week so I've not been on too much. I'll set up the CR. ^-^
pMyfYgE.png
@ArkhamInmate666 No problem! Thank you for the opportunity either way :D
@ArkhamInmate666 No problem! Thank you for the opportunity either way :D
@Earthshakenbooty Hi again! Just letting you know I bought the male and I'd be happy to breed him anytime you're ready!
@Earthshakenbooty Hi again! Just letting you know I bought the male and I'd be happy to breed him anytime you're ready!
@Deimor

Awesome! I'll set up a one way CR for you and get her on her way! :D
@Deimor

Awesome! I'll set up a one way CR for you and get her on her way! :D
@Earthshakenbooty Thank you so much! I tried to set them up for breeding, but it would seem she's not available for another 7 days! D: If you'd like, I can send her back until she's ready? Though I don't mind holding on to her for the time being either. :3 Either way, I'll return you your dragon and send you however many other babies hatch that aren't the one female that I need. ^^
@Earthshakenbooty Thank you so much! I tried to set them up for breeding, but it would seem she's not available for another 7 days! D: If you'd like, I can send her back until she's ready? Though I don't mind holding on to her for the time being either. :3 Either way, I'll return you your dragon and send you however many other babies hatch that aren't the one female that I need. ^^
@Deimor

Oop I totally didn't look at her breeding status either, sorry about that! You can totally keep her till she's ready for breeding That seems a lot easier cause I know I'll forget to send her over again after she's ready! Perfect that sounds good! :D
@Deimor

Oop I totally didn't look at her breeding status either, sorry about that! You can totally keep her till she's ready for breeding That seems a lot easier cause I know I'll forget to send her over again after she's ready! Perfect that sounds good! :D
@Earthshakenbooty Alright, I'll hang on to her for the time being then! I'll let you know how many babies they have once they're on a nest. Hoping they won't go with a shameful one egg net, or twart my luck the same another pair has been doing which has been refusing to give me the baby I need for nearly a year now. (I breed them once every month) :P
@Earthshakenbooty Alright, I'll hang on to her for the time being then! I'll let you know how many babies they have once they're on a nest. Hoping they won't go with a shameful one egg net, or twart my luck the same another pair has been doing which has been refusing to give me the baby I need for nearly a year now. (I breed them once every month) :P
@Earthshakenbooty They're on a 4 egg nest! Whoo! I really hope that means they'll have the right baby for me in there. Knowing my luck it might still not hatch, but that means you'll have 3-4 babies coming your way soon, too! :D
@Earthshakenbooty They're on a 4 egg nest! Whoo! I really hope that means they'll have the right baby for me in there. Knowing my luck it might still not hatch, but that means you'll have 3-4 babies coming your way soon, too! :D
@Deimor

Awesome! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you get the baby you're looking for! :D
@Deimor

Awesome! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you get the baby you're looking for! :D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12