Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Memento Mori (moved!)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53
@SSakuras :D That is totally okay! She'll be at the crossroads in a moment!
@SSakuras :D That is totally okay! She'll be at the crossroads in a moment!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir Yay! My first Memento Mori dragon. :O
@Jaspernoir Yay! My first Memento Mori dragon. :O
uGzZgTj.png
@SSakuras XD I'm so excited for you!
@SSakuras XD I'm so excited for you!

The Melting Pot
@ Two birds with one stone. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43821330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/438214/43821330p.png[/img] [/url] [b]1/5/19: The Sea[/b] Kronos in truth has never seen the ocean not in this life or his last one. That is except for pictures, books and any other media that was capable of sharing information. He's kind of always wanted to see it in person, it's one thing to imagine an endless expanse of deep unending ocean. It's another to actually believe it. Not that he'd want to meet a shark or anything, be he would like to stand in it. See what it feels like, what it sounds like. Hoping that what he imagines is put to shame by the real thing. Loving the idea of seeing whales and other marine life in person is fascinating to him. Believe it or not, if there's one goal he has, even in this new strange world. Is to finally see the ocean, besides if he actually gets his old life back, he'll get that first time experience twice. [b]1/6/19: Lost[/b] Lost, unable to find one's way or denoting something that has been taken away or cannot be recovered. Can you imagine what it feels like to be trapped in every definition of the word. To have the life taken from you? Friends, family, a crush ripped from your hands? Having everything you've worked, bled and cried for slip through your fingers with only vague memories as Remanent? To be stranded in a foreign body, in a life that is stripped to the bone from what you were? Not even able to understand the language for those around you, unable to understand anything? Well, Kronos does. Lost doesn't even begin to describe the feeling. It feels like he's suffocating, drowning on his own four feet. Anxiety makes it hard to breath, everyone else makes it hard to exist at all. Cowing in the back of alleyways in make shift box houses, crying. He's not a fighter, he much rather run for his life. If it was worth running, for anymore. He can't tell. It all feels hopeless, with each day that passes Krono's hope dies a little. Help, he needs help, but can't find anyone to offer it. English doesn't work here. It doesn't feel like anything works. [i]"Help me. Please, help me. "I want to go home."[/i]
@
Two birds with one stone.

43821330p.png

1/5/19: The Sea

Kronos in truth has never seen the ocean not in this life or his last one. That is except for pictures, books and any other media that was capable of sharing information. He's kind of always wanted to see it in person, it's one thing to imagine an endless expanse of deep unending ocean. It's another to actually believe it.

Not that he'd want to meet a shark or anything, be he would like to stand in it. See what it feels like, what it sounds like. Hoping that what he imagines is put to shame by the real thing. Loving the idea of seeing whales and other marine life in person is fascinating to him. Believe it or not, if there's one goal he has, even in this new strange world. Is to finally see the ocean, besides if he actually gets his old life back, he'll get that first time experience twice.

1/6/19: Lost

Lost, unable to find one's way or denoting something that has been taken away or cannot be recovered. Can you imagine what it feels like to be trapped in every definition of the word. To have the life taken from you? Friends, family, a crush ripped from your hands? Having everything you've worked, bled and cried for slip through your fingers with only vague memories as Remanent?

To be stranded in a foreign body, in a life that is stripped to the bone from what you were? Not even able to understand the language for those around you, unable to understand anything? Well, Kronos does. Lost doesn't even begin to describe the feeling. It feels like he's suffocating, drowning on his own four feet. Anxiety makes it hard to breath, everyone else makes it hard to exist at all.

Cowing in the back of alleyways in make shift box houses, crying. He's not a fighter, he much rather run for his life. If it was worth running, for anymore. He can't tell. It all feels hopeless, with each day that passes Krono's hope dies a little. Help, he needs help, but can't find anyone to offer it. English doesn't work here. It doesn't feel like anything works.

"Help me.
Please, help me.
"I want to go home."
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon these entries are amazing! Tyvm!! Adding to the lorebook.
@CosmicFalcon these entries are amazing! Tyvm!! Adding to the lorebook.

The Melting Pot
Could I be added to the pinglist? I think this project sounds really cool!!
Could I be added to the pinglist? I think this project sounds really cool!!
@TarantuLove for sure! thank you :)
@TarantuLove for sure! thank you :)

The Melting Pot
@Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Rosequinn @Artorias @SariStar @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @Cynderfire @BlueCoriander @MitraSunshine @Bluecupcake52 @LadyofSpiders @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @PiecesOSky @SSakuras @galaxymaster @Violetastrid @Pistrix @/MusicalDreamer @NickyJade156 @Rebiel @Harana @Eiira @BofaSofa @Solvei @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Skyeset @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @RaenHale @Blightwyrm @TarantuLove Got three Generation twos that hatched today! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48388536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483886/48388536_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Eterna. Luckily, she's still alive and hasn't had her kiss of death yet. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48388537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483886/48388537_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Faythe. She slipped one day while exploring the territory. She fell down a cliff and snapped her neck, but when she came back to life, her injury healed but at a slightly odd angle. Her neck has a permanent kink in it from her fall. (Gruesome, I know. Then again, her mother drowned so, this way was less painful.) Faythe has a home now... Maybe Banquo will stop telling her to leave the demons alone now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48388538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483886/48388538_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Elisum. Her kiss with death hasn't happened yet either, lucky for her. But she did watch her sister, Faythe, fall to her death and that left her with some... issues. Each of these lovely gals are 20k or 20 gems. Just ping me if you want one!
@Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Rosequinn @Artorias @SariStar @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @Cynderfire @BlueCoriander @MitraSunshine @Bluecupcake52 @LadyofSpiders @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @PiecesOSky @SSakuras @galaxymaster @Violetastrid @Pistrix @/MusicalDreamer @NickyJade156 @Rebiel @Harana @Eiira @BofaSofa @Solvei @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Skyeset @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @RaenHale @Blightwyrm @TarantuLove

Got three Generation twos that hatched today!

48388536_350.png

This is Eterna. Luckily, she's still alive and hasn't had her kiss of death yet.

48388537_350.png

This is Faythe. She slipped one day while exploring the territory. She fell down a cliff and snapped her neck, but when she came back to life, her injury healed but at a slightly odd angle. Her neck has a permanent kink in it from her fall. (Gruesome, I know. Then again, her mother drowned so, this way was less painful.) Faythe has a home now... Maybe Banquo will stop telling her to leave the demons alone now.

48388538_350.png

This is Elisum. Her kiss with death hasn't happened yet either, lucky for her. But she did watch her sister, Faythe, fall to her death and that left her with some... issues.

Each of these lovely gals are 20k or 20 gems. Just ping me if you want one!
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
@MusicalDreamer pretty little loves!
@MusicalDreamer pretty little loves!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
@MusicalDreamer

omg they are adorable!!! Faythe has to be my fav xD
@MusicalDreamer

omg they are adorable!!! Faythe has to be my fav xD
VYQwMuq.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53