Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Exalters (clans from Light // Fire)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Juri01
Hello! My flight is Water. I'd be interested in being put on the pinglist for both Myst and Keahi, if possible. The hatchlings I receive would have plenty of experience to gain from my wider range of experienced warriors that hail from multiple different flights, allowing plenty of different techniques to be learned!
@Juri01
Hello! My flight is Water. I'd be interested in being put on the pinglist for both Myst and Keahi, if possible. The hatchlings I receive would have plenty of experience to gain from my wider range of experienced warriors that hail from multiple different flights, allowing plenty of different techniques to be learned!
Lumen
He / They

>>Art Shop
@Juri01

I'd be happy to participate! Our clan is fire and witness here has firsthand witnessed Mather herself and is happy to send the smols along as well xD Ember would be more than willing to help with the training!

For a more lorical reason, our clan came together under Katrina, bonded over loyalty, and promised each other that each dragon that was sent to Mather would be sent there for a purpose. Also most of our trainers/warriors/whateveryawannacallthem are pretty friendly with the trainees(besides Kat, but that's a different story. she doesn't train any dragons anyways), and are always willing to offer help and guidance.

I'd be willing to take in any hatchling of either pair :)
@Juri01

I'd be happy to participate! Our clan is fire and witness here has firsthand witnessed Mather herself and is happy to send the smols along as well xD Ember would be more than willing to help with the training!

For a more lorical reason, our clan came together under Katrina, bonded over loyalty, and promised each other that each dragon that was sent to Mather would be sent there for a purpose. Also most of our trainers/warriors/whateveryawannacallthem are pretty friendly with the trainees(besides Kat, but that's a different story. she doesn't train any dragons anyways), and are always willing to offer help and guidance.

I'd be willing to take in any hatchling of either pair :)
bnskTgX.png
[center][size=7][u][i]The Exalting of Devlin[/i][/u][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10223562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102236/10223562_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Morag was anxiously awaiting this day. It wasn't every day that she was approached to guide a hatchling to the Arcanist. Exalting was often thought of as an honor for a grown dragon, not a child's journey. But, she supposed, that's why they asked for her aid. As an experienced warrior, she has guided many, young and old, to the Arcanist's domain. She has trained, supported, and encouraged others to seek beyond that which the ordinary world could offer. Not all went, of course, but they usually walked away enlightened from their false beliefs. Seeing Devlin, however, left Morag herself enlightened. The hatchling was bouncing on his toes to make the journey, and Morag had to try and settle his excited nerves before they could even take a step outside of the lair. His caretaker who brought him there, Yukionna, was sweet and gentle, and Morag could see pride in her eyes despite him not being her hatchling. By the time Morag managed to explain to Yuki why a group of other dragons were training so hard, Devlin had already run off through the woods, prompting Morag to yelp and chase after the young one. The trip up to the Observatory was an interesting one, with Devlin riding on Morag's back for most of the trip. Occasionally, he would swoop down and grab something of interest from the ground-a piece of food, a trinket, a fancy jar-and by the time it was time for him to say goodbye, he had amassed a small treasure trove of his own. "This is for you, Miss Morag," the young one said, nudging the pile of goods towards the guardian. "For helping me get here! I also found this." He handed her one small gem, separate from the pile of treasures, hidden within his feathers. "Thank you, young one," Morag said, her eyes misty. She had grown fond of the hatchling, and his enthusiasm for what was to come touched her heart like nothing else. "Take care, and serve the Arcanist well. Make us all proud, and be the greatest warrior you can be!" "I will!" Devlin nodded fiercely right as the doors to the observatory opened up. A shining dragon, laden with scrolls and trinkets of science across their body, smiled at the young Skydancer and the old Guardian. "Ready to go?" The Exalted One said, causing a shiver to run down Morag's spine. The raw power from their time in the presence of their deity rolled off of the dragon in palatable waves, and Morag had to resist the urge to bow, as she was familiar with this One. Devlin, however, looked on in awe, nodding rapidly. "How did you know I was coming?" He exclaimed as he bounded over to them with a grin. The dragon chuckled and nudged him towards the open door affectionately with their snout, nodding their head at Morag in thanks before turning away. "We are always carefully watching the world below."[/i][/center] @Juri01 Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome project, and I'm glad you liked the story I wrote for it~ ^_^
The Exalting of Devlin

10223562_350.png

Morag was anxiously awaiting this day.

It wasn't every day that she was approached to guide a hatchling to the Arcanist. Exalting was often thought of as an honor for a grown dragon, not a child's journey. But, she supposed, that's why they asked for her aid.

As an experienced warrior, she has guided many, young and old, to the Arcanist's domain. She has trained, supported, and encouraged others to seek beyond that which the ordinary world could offer. Not all went, of course, but they usually walked away enlightened from their false beliefs.

Seeing Devlin, however, left Morag herself enlightened.

The hatchling was bouncing on his toes to make the journey, and Morag had to try and settle his excited nerves before they could even take a step outside of the lair. His caretaker who brought him there, Yukionna, was sweet and gentle, and Morag could see pride in her eyes despite him not being her hatchling. By the time Morag managed to explain to Yuki why a group of other dragons were training so hard, Devlin had already run off through the woods, prompting Morag to yelp and chase after the young one.

The trip up to the Observatory was an interesting one, with Devlin riding on Morag's back for most of the trip. Occasionally, he would swoop down and grab something of interest from the ground-a piece of food, a trinket, a fancy jar-and by the time it was time for him to say goodbye, he had amassed a small treasure trove of his own.

"This is for you, Miss Morag," the young one said, nudging the pile of goods towards the guardian. "For helping me get here! I also found this." He handed her one small gem, separate from the pile of treasures, hidden within his feathers.

"Thank you, young one," Morag said, her eyes misty. She had grown fond of the hatchling, and his enthusiasm for what was to come touched her heart like nothing else. "Take care, and serve the Arcanist well. Make us all proud, and be the greatest warrior you can be!"

"I will!" Devlin nodded fiercely right as the doors to the observatory opened up. A shining dragon, laden with scrolls and trinkets of science across their body, smiled at the young Skydancer and the old Guardian.

"Ready to go?" The Exalted One said, causing a shiver to run down Morag's spine. The raw power from their time in the presence of their deity rolled off of the dragon in palatable waves, and Morag had to resist the urge to bow, as she was familiar with this One. Devlin, however, looked on in awe, nodding rapidly.

"How did you know I was coming?" He exclaimed as he bounded over to them with a grin. The dragon chuckled and nudged him towards the open door affectionately with their snout, nodding their head at Morag in thanks before turning away.

"We are always carefully watching the world below."

@Juri01
Thank you for letting me be a part of this awesome project, and I'm glad you liked the story I wrote for it~ ^_^
I could do Water for you. ^^
I could do Water for you. ^^
I had a hard time in RL during the last two weeks and I had/wanted to be there for my family, so it took me some time to get back to all of you...

@EeveeDream
Awwwwwww!! I'm still so much in love with your writing! Thank you so much for the amazing insight of your clans culture. The Exalted One still gives me the shivers ;3 Oh, and I absolutely love the character you created for Devlin! So sweet~
Thank you so much for posting it here!!

And welcome @Lunensis @foreboding @Cay ! Thank you so much for offering your help to 'exalt' my little ones to your deities~ Myst and Keahi are very eager to get to know your clans!
I had a hard time in RL during the last two weeks and I had/wanted to be there for my family, so it took me some time to get back to all of you...

@EeveeDream
Awwwwwww!! I'm still so much in love with your writing! Thank you so much for the amazing insight of your clans culture. The Exalted One still gives me the shivers ;3 Oh, and I absolutely love the character you created for Devlin! So sweet~
Thank you so much for posting it here!!

And welcome @Lunensis @foreboding @Cay ! Thank you so much for offering your help to 'exalt' my little ones to your deities~ Myst and Keahi are very eager to get to know your clans!
[size=2]Ok, this took me quite some time to post... hope you all like it nonetheless ;3 @Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @starrynite @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @Lunensis @foreboding @Cay[/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/lore_wind9368547.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/t75SpEm.png[/img][/center] [indent][font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]My dear friend [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111431&tab=dragon&did=39500553]Halima[/url],[/indent] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]Sorry for leaving without a word. But you know me, just accepting the future someone else has in mind for me isn’t something I would accept so easily. I will be back though, I promise. So, please just let me have my way for the moment (and don’t rat me out to Fawn… okay?). Well, as you know, I just had my first clutch… and it’s an amazing feeling!! I love being a mother. We are currently traveling all over Sornieth and the children, Keao and I wanted to let you know about our little adventures. The Cloudscrape Crages and the clan of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=359534][b]Northern Liights[/b][/url] was our first stop. It took us quite some time to fly over the sea and the young ones were completely exhausted when we finally reached some ice floes at the outer borders. We got unlucky though, the harsh winds of a blizzard made it impossible to find our way. Not being able to fly, we continued on by foot; but the snow hurtled sideways across our path and at a certain point we were completely lost. If Frost wouldn’t have found us then, this letter might have never been written. During our stay with the Northern Liights, our firstborn [b]Adena [/b]fell in love with the place and asked our hosts to be granted the honor of joining the entourage of Icewarden. We were so proud of her! She’s like me, strong minded and determined to follow her way in life. When we left the Southern Icefield, we heard rumors about some missing dragons and a search party that was sent to the Dripcave Dregs. Let’s hope they are able to find them soon… [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FeQ86Gb.png[/img][/center] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5][b]Braith [/b]wouldn’t stop talking about her fascination about science and the lightning flight. So we decided to head there next. The place Keao had exchanged letters with was called [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=333503][b]Astral Clan[/b][/url] and it was quite a diverse family.. The dry, rolling dunes of its territory were horrible, even when one was flying over it. I think, I still found sand in my clothing weeks [i]after[/i] we had left the place! When our little party arrived at the Astral Clan, covered in dust and tired from the long flight, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=333503&tab=dragon&did=32972968]Amour[/url] invited us in and helped us settle down. Little Braith couldn’t be kept still long; she was already off to get to know every single dragon of the clan, asking for something to do. She really fit in the lightning dragon’s mindset. So, when we asked if they would be willing to let her join Stormcatcher’s entourage they were quite excited about it themselves. Keao and I were relieved our little one found the place it wanted to be so soon. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kgy6Iwe.png[/img][/center] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]Our voyage then took us to the [url= http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=210308][b]Clan of Death[/b][/url], a powerful clan stretching from the Wyrmwound to the Driftwood Drag on the edges of Shadowbinder’s territory. When our little group arrived, the place was in quite some uproar. The Scarred Wasteland itself had changed: There were trees and vines covering the ground one would rather expect in the Viridian Labyrinth then here in the plague flight! And there was this certain silence around the plague dragons. A silence one should not disturb with questions. A concept my daughter [b]Calida [/b]has yet to know about… she was enthralled by the plague dragons way of live and would drill every member of the Death Clan with questions unlucky enough to meet her. When she learned about the hundreds of my warriors that had fallen, torn apart by the First Seeds outbreak, little Calida was horrified! She then approached Priestress and asked the dragon, if she might be able to join Plaguebringer. After a nicely done ceremony, Calida was sent off to the deity and we went on our way, leaving behind a flight that was preparing for war. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/OuDych9.png[/img][/center] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]Oh, and then we got into the [b]Arcanist[/b]'s domain, with only our little boy [b]Devlin [/b]left. Let me tell you, it’s an amazing place. But then we were found by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111431&tab=dragon&did=20687673]Flynn[/url], our well known flying courier. He brought along some urgent letters that we couldn’t ignore. There was no way we would be able to visit the arcane flight we promised to bring Devlin to. Still, we got lucky too. At the last crossroad station we had met Yukionna, a very sweet dragon that had traveled with us for quite some time and one we could entrust our little one to. After we explained everything to her, she agreed to take Devlin along and bring him to [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10223562]Morag[/url], a member of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=2937]The Manor[/url]. So, we entrusted our child to these to dragons to be guided to the realm of the Arcanist. We send along a letter and are now hoping to hear about his crossing soon. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gl681gC.png[/img][/center] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]Halima, I can’t wait to tell you more about everything that has happened during our adventure. I will miss the young ones dearly! But I know, they are in good hands. [indent][font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]See you soon, Keahi and Keao[/indent] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3RrgWAt.png[/img] [right][size=1]Deity banners by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2371603]UserOfShadows[/url] [/size][/right]
Ok, this took me quite some time to post... hope you all like it nonetheless ;3
@Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @starrynite @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @Lunensis @foreboding @Cay

lore_wind9368547.png

t75SpEm.png
My dear friend Halima,

Sorry for leaving without a word. But you know me, just accepting the future someone else has in mind for me isn’t something I would accept so easily. I will be back though, I promise. So, please just let me have my way for the moment (and don’t rat me out to Fawn… okay?).

Well, as you know, I just had my first clutch… and it’s an amazing feeling!! I love being a mother. We are currently traveling all over Sornieth and the children, Keao and I wanted to let you know about our little adventures.

The Cloudscrape Crages and the clan of Northern Liights was our first stop. It took us quite some time to fly over the sea and the young ones were completely exhausted when we finally reached some ice floes at the outer borders. We got unlucky though, the harsh winds of a blizzard made it impossible to find our way. Not being able to fly, we continued on by foot; but the snow hurtled sideways across our path and at a certain point we were completely lost. If Frost wouldn’t have found us then, this letter might have never been written. During our stay with the Northern Liights, our firstborn Adena fell in love with the place and asked our hosts to be granted the honor of joining the entourage of Icewarden. We were so proud of her! She’s like me, strong minded and determined to follow her way in life. When we left the Southern Icefield, we heard rumors about some missing dragons and a search party that was sent to the Dripcave Dregs. Let’s hope they are able to find them soon…

FeQ86Gb.png

Braith wouldn’t stop talking about her fascination about science and the lightning flight. So we decided to head there next. The place Keao had exchanged letters with was called Astral Clan and it was quite a diverse family.. The dry, rolling dunes of its territory were horrible, even when one was flying over it. I think, I still found sand in my clothing weeks after we had left the place! When our little party arrived at the Astral Clan, covered in dust and tired from the long flight, Amour invited us in and helped us settle down. Little Braith couldn’t be kept still long; she was already off to get to know every single dragon of the clan, asking for something to do. She really fit in the lightning dragon’s mindset. So, when we asked if they would be willing to let her join Stormcatcher’s entourage they were quite excited about it themselves. Keao and I were relieved our little one found the place it wanted to be so soon.

kgy6Iwe.png

Our voyage then took us to the Clan of Death, a powerful clan stretching from the Wyrmwound to the Driftwood Drag on the edges of Shadowbinder’s territory. When our little group arrived, the place was in quite some uproar. The Scarred Wasteland itself had changed: There were trees and vines covering the ground one would rather expect in the Viridian Labyrinth then here in the plague flight! And there was this certain silence around the plague dragons. A silence one should not disturb with questions. A concept my daughter Calida has yet to know about… she was enthralled by the plague dragons way of live and would drill every member of the Death Clan with questions unlucky enough to meet her. When she learned about the hundreds of my warriors that had fallen, torn apart by the First Seeds outbreak, little Calida was horrified! She then approached Priestress and asked the dragon, if she might be able to join Plaguebringer. After a nicely done ceremony, Calida was sent off to the deity and we went on our way, leaving behind a flight that was preparing for war.

OuDych9.png

Oh, and then we got into the Arcanist's domain, with only our little boy Devlin left. Let me tell you, it’s an amazing place. But then we were found by Flynn, our well known flying courier. He brought along some urgent letters that we couldn’t ignore. There was no way we would be able to visit the arcane flight we promised to bring Devlin to. Still, we got lucky too. At the last crossroad station we had met Yukionna, a very sweet dragon that had traveled with us for quite some time and one we could entrust our little one to. After we explained everything to her, she agreed to take Devlin along and bring him to Morag, a member of The Manor. So, we entrusted our child to these to dragons to be guided to the realm of the Arcanist. We send along a letter and are now hoping to hear about his crossing soon.

gl681gC.png

Halima, I can’t wait to tell you more about everything that has happened during our adventure. I will miss the young ones dearly! But I know, they are in good hands.

See you soon,
Keahi and Keao

3RrgWAt.png

Deity banners by UserOfShadows
Oh, that's awesome. I'm glad I could be of help!
Oh, that's awesome. I'm glad I could be of help!
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
I can help, I'm Wind! @Juri01
I can help, I'm Wind! @Juri01
CUnQdgy.png
@Juri01 No worries, your real life most certainly comes first! I hope that everything is going well for you now!

I really like these little letter/journal entries from the dragons, they're super cute and nice insight to help make our own lore from.
@Juri01 No worries, your real life most certainly comes first! I hope that everything is going well for you now!

I really like these little letter/journal entries from the dragons, they're super cute and nice insight to help make our own lore from.
Lumen
He / They

>>Art Shop
[size=2]@Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @starrynite @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @Lunensis @foreboding @Cay and @GraceKat99 - welcome and thank you for taking part of this ;3 @ Lunensis - Oh, thank you so much for the kind words!! Lot's changed, but I hope it'll get easier with time. I'm super glad you like the small letter/journal entries! ^///^ Everyone, if you use/get inspired to write something for your own dragons, [i]please [/i]feel free to post it here! I'd [i]love [/i]to read it! :3[/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6BIYuVl.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]“[i]There you are! What, by the deities, were you thinking?!![/i]” [/size][/center] [size=3]On a sunny day--about three weeks after parting with young Donar--[b]Myst [/b]was flying near the borders of fire, water and wind while feeling quite lonely. She just had set down near a lovely pond to drink and take a break as someone suddenly jumped her. Thank the Gods Above for paranoia. Mysts long time alone on the road had sharpened her senses—she herself classified it as a survival skill rather than a neurotic condition. So when [b]Alaric [/b]appeared behind her, she just turned her head instead of turning into a whirlwind of claws and fangs, lashing out to protect herself. But Myst had recognized the voice of her mate instantly and kept calm on the outside. Inside, she was panicking. How was she to face Alaric after everything that happened? Myst could see the pain in the Skydancer’s eyes. [i]“Out of curiosity, were you ever considering coming back to me? Or was it just a one-time-think for you?”[/i] Trees and pond, sounds and everything else faded silently away, leaving behind only those sad, questioning eyes of her mate. But she couldn’t stand to look into them for long, so she lowered her eyes, still not able to offer any kind of explanation. [i]“… I… My apologies.”[/i] Myst knew she’d done something awful to him. Something she wouldn’t be easily forgiven for. Guilt was eating and pestering her. A fire burned in her mind and throat. Remorse filled her heart. The longer she felt those eyes on her, the worse she knew everything must have been for him. There was nothing she could actually say to him. Understanding began to dawn on Alaric’s face and he sighed. With a softened expression he grasped her chin in his talons. He kissed her and then pulled away with the same maddening smirk on his face, knowing the effect he had on her. [i]“Trust in me a bit more, Myst. I’m right here. Don’t shut me out again.”[/i] It might be that Alaric was just too forgiving; maybe he was able to sense his partner’s remorse. Even if there was still a lot they had to talk about and sort out, right now they were just glad to see each other again. Myst had to relate about their little ones adventures during their travels and their crossings to the different deities. The both of them had to reconnect again after all this time apart, but they were willing to work through it. Myst and Alaric kept traveling, together this time. Their daughter [b]Elfi [/b]literally hatched on the road. Being an only child, she was doted on by both her parents, trained and prepared so she would do everyone proud when she’d finally join one of the deities. But weren’t quite able to find out, which flight she would fit in the best. Some months later, all of dragonkind came together to participate in the [b]Mistral Jamboree[/b]. A festival celebrated in the wind flight and one, the family was eager to participate in. Maybe talking to all this gathered clans and travelers might help the parents find the right place and deity to send their daughter to… [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/1healthy_0dead.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40265275][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/402653/40265275.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest.png[/img][/center] [center][size=6][font=Monotype Corsiva]Mini Raffle~[/font][/size][/center] Welcome to the Cloudsong Market!! Everything is in full swing. You have joined the crowd, around you bells clang, instruments chime, and hatchlings chase each other between the careful steps of larger dragons. Vendors from all flights advertise their goods beneath wisp-green and colorful roofs and banners. Our traveling family also wanders around the stalls of the Claudsong Marked, trying to meet as many dragons and clans as they could... [center]Weeeeell~ Hallo again everyone![/center] It's my flights festival this month so I wanted to do something special to decide, to which flight little Elfi is going to (and be exalted ^^") I'm currently looking for a clan situated in [b]Wind, Light, Arcane, Shadow, Water, Fire[/b] or [b]Earth[/b] for send the young on to their deity. But [b]everyone [/b]on my pinglist can enter and take part in this!! [b]How to enter?[/b] Let the family know about how [u]your clan[/u] celebrates MJ. [size=2](her some questions for inspiration....)[/size] - Do they even take part in the festivities? - Is there a certain dragon inside your family that's crazy about it? - Why kind of stall/games would they visit/take part of? [i]and[/i] What do you personally love the most from the items offered at Joxar's Festival Shop? Is there a skin/accent you really like, and why? Feel free to [b]claim Elfi[/b] by posting your comment in an [b]RP [/b]format/or [b]any format[/b] you like. It can be two sentences or ten huge paragraphs, a poem or a conversation between Myst/Alaric/Elfi and one of your dragons. It's totally up to you~ [b]When and What?[/b] On [b]Friday morning[/b], I'll then roll the dice to decide where Elfi will go to (-to be exalted xD poor little one), but she will [b]bring along something nice[/b] too! [b]Actually, everyone posting will get something![/b] [center]Thank you everyone, and have a fun MJ!! :3[/center] (I might be using your entries for the next journal entry, I hope you are ok with that.^^" If not, please let me know!)
@Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @starrynite @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @Lunensis @foreboding @Cay and
@GraceKat99 - welcome and thank you for taking part of this ;3

@ Lunensis - Oh, thank you so much for the kind words!! Lot's changed, but I hope it'll get easier with time.
I'm super glad you like the small letter/journal entries! ^///^

Everyone, if you use/get inspired to write something for your own dragons, please feel free to post it here! I'd love to read it! :3

6BIYuVl.png
There you are! What, by the deities, were you thinking?!!

On a sunny day--about three weeks after parting with young Donar--Myst was flying near the borders of fire, water and wind while feeling quite lonely. She just had set down near a lovely pond to drink and take a break as someone suddenly jumped her. Thank the Gods Above for paranoia. Mysts long time alone on the road had sharpened her senses—she herself classified it as a survival skill rather than a neurotic condition. So when Alaric appeared behind her, she just turned her head instead of turning into a whirlwind of claws and fangs, lashing out to protect herself. But Myst had recognized the voice of her mate instantly and kept calm on the outside. Inside, she was panicking. How was she to face Alaric after everything that happened? Myst could see the pain in the Skydancer’s eyes.

“Out of curiosity, were you ever considering coming back to me? Or was it just a one-time-think for you?”

Trees and pond, sounds and everything else faded silently away, leaving behind only those sad, questioning eyes of her mate. But she couldn’t stand to look into them for long, so she lowered her eyes, still not able to offer any kind of explanation. “… I… My apologies.” Myst knew she’d done something awful to him. Something she wouldn’t be easily forgiven for. Guilt was eating and pestering her. A fire burned in her mind and throat. Remorse filled her heart. The longer she felt those eyes on her, the worse she knew everything must have been for him. There was nothing she could actually say to him.

Understanding began to dawn on Alaric’s face and he sighed. With a softened expression he grasped her chin in his talons. He kissed her and then pulled away with the same maddening smirk on his face, knowing the effect he had on her. “Trust in me a bit more, Myst. I’m right here. Don’t shut me out again.”

It might be that Alaric was just too forgiving; maybe he was able to sense his partner’s remorse. Even if there was still a lot they had to talk about and sort out, right now they were just glad to see each other again. Myst had to relate about their little ones adventures during their travels and their crossings to the different deities. The both of them had to reconnect again after all this time apart, but they were willing to work through it.

Myst and Alaric kept traveling, together this time. Their daughter Elfi literally hatched on the road. Being an only child, she was doted on by both her parents, trained and prepared so she would do everyone proud when she’d finally join one of the deities. But weren’t quite able to find out, which flight she would fit in the best.

Some months later, all of dragonkind came together to participate in the Mistral Jamboree. A festival celebrated in the wind flight and one, the family was eager to participate in. Maybe talking to all this gathered clans and travelers might help the parents find the right place and deity to send their daughter to…

1healthy_0dead.png 40265275.png
wind_contest.png
Mini Raffle~

Welcome to the Cloudsong Market!! Everything is in full swing. You have joined the crowd, around you bells clang, instruments chime, and hatchlings chase each other between the careful steps of larger dragons. Vendors from all flights advertise their goods beneath wisp-green and colorful roofs and banners.

Our traveling family also wanders around the stalls of the Claudsong Marked, trying to meet as many dragons and clans as they could...

Weeeeell~ Hallo again everyone!
It's my flights festival this month so I wanted to do something special to decide, to which flight little Elfi is going to (and be exalted ^^")

I'm currently looking for a clan situated in Wind, Light, Arcane, Shadow, Water, Fire or Earth for send the young on to their deity. But everyone on my pinglist can enter and take part in this!!

How to enter?
Let the family know about how your clan celebrates MJ. (her some questions for inspiration....)
- Do they even take part in the festivities?
- Is there a certain dragon inside your family that's crazy about it?
- Why kind of stall/games would they visit/take part of?

and
What do you personally love the most from the items offered at Joxar's Festival Shop? Is there a skin/accent you really like, and why?

Feel free to claim Elfi by posting your comment in an RP format/or any format you like. It can be two sentences or ten huge paragraphs, a poem or a conversation between Myst/Alaric/Elfi and one of your dragons. It's totally up to you~

When and What?
On Friday morning, I'll then roll the dice to decide where Elfi will go to (-to be exalted xD poor little one), but she will bring along something nice too!

Actually, everyone posting will get something!

Thank you everyone, and have a fun MJ!! :3

(I might be using your entries for the next journal entry, I hope you are ok with that.^^" If not, please let me know!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9