Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Exalters (clans from Light // Fire)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Juri01

I have a nature nest I could provide : )
I'd had this idea when the pillars started coming out aswell maybe seeing this thread I'll get onto do it myself!

My clan is always prepared to train dragons having dozens of dragons visit the lair with the sole purpose to train till they are skilled enough to defend their own clans. My small army dragons will gladly take in a hatchling with a destiny to serve the Gladekeeper :)
@Juri01

I have a nature nest I could provide : )
I'd had this idea when the pillars started coming out aswell maybe seeing this thread I'll get onto do it myself!

My clan is always prepared to train dragons having dozens of dragons visit the lair with the sole purpose to train till they are skilled enough to defend their own clans. My small army dragons will gladly take in a hatchling with a destiny to serve the Gladekeeper :)
@NorthernLiights @Crystalloid @rosevoids @EeveeDream @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @Prinxee @TheTigersDen [size=2]Welcome TheTigersDen! Thank you so much for offering your help![/size] [center][b]—Well, let’s get started! We jump back in time, to the moment Myst had her very first clutch.—[/b][/center] [b]Alaric [/b]sleepily eyed the beautiful sunrise that was climbing the horizon while feeling the morning dew slowly drying on his body. But he couldn’t bring himself to admire the view as he kept wondering, what compelled his current mate [b]Myst [/b]in the middle of the night to kick him out of their shared cave! The Skydancer had met her some time ago, in the early morning chill while flying across the nearby stream to get to his hunting grounds. And there she was. A beautiful Guardian lady was about to set down at the riverside. Observing her, Alaric just had one thought crossing his mind: [i]“Oh, she is so beautiful!”[/i] When he landed next to her, the females eyes widened, and he thought he saw the shadow of a smile touch her lips. Alaric started to fell in love with the dragoness just at that moment. They introduced themselves and after a couple of meetings at the river, Alaric confessed his love. Despite knowing so little about his new partner--Myst never liked talking about her past--they started living together. Everything was going perfectly; all was harmonic between them. Well, sometimes Alaric couldn’t help but tease her. Of course, when he pushed her too far, she’d find a way to get back at him. But, well… he just had no idea what she was punishing him for this time. Alaric propped himself up, stretched his wings a few time and turned his face to the sun, its warmth like a mother’s caress. So he rolled his shoulders and stretched his neck to one side and then the other, each giving a satisfying little pop. After, he started walking. The dragon intended to have a peek inside the cave and at his mate, but then stopped. He wasn’t going to give Myst the satisfaction of tiptoeing around his own cave! Hesitating for a little moment the Skydancer then pulled itself together and walked in. When he turned for his mate and looked at her, his throat suddenly clamped down and his heart skipped a beat. There she was. This mysterious dragon, smiling at him with the mischievous little twist to her lips he fell in love with. And next to her… [b]eggs[/b]!! Four beautiful eggs! Alaric joined Myst, gently nuzzling her and then softly stroking each of their eggs, one by one. And so, they have become parents over night. .... [img]http://i.imgur.com/6BIYuVl.png[/img] Alaric and Myst are now the proud parents of [b]4 eggs[/b]. It’s their first clutch and they are very excited about it. They are resting safely in their own nesting ground, waiting for them to hatch! [center][img] http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/4healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] Myst is now looking for 4 clans that would ‘assist’ her in her future task to send them off to the different deities. They will hatch (be sent to you to be exalted) on [b]Feb 21[/b]st ;3 [indent] 1st one goes to @NorthernLiights (Ice) 2nd one goes to @DeathSpecter (Plague) 3rd one goes to @TheTigersDen (Nature) 4th one goes to @starrynite (Lightning) [/indent]
@NorthernLiights @Crystalloid @rosevoids @EeveeDream @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @Prinxee @TheTigersDen

Welcome TheTigersDen! Thank you so much for offering your help!

—Well, let’s get started!
We jump back in time, to the moment Myst had her very first clutch.—

Alaric sleepily eyed the beautiful sunrise that was climbing the horizon while feeling the morning dew slowly drying on his body. But he couldn’t bring himself to admire the view as he kept wondering, what compelled his current mate Myst in the middle of the night to kick him out of their shared cave!

The Skydancer had met her some time ago, in the early morning chill while flying across the nearby stream to get to his hunting grounds. And there she was. A beautiful Guardian lady was about to set down at the riverside. Observing her, Alaric just had one thought crossing his mind: “Oh, she is so beautiful!” When he landed next to her, the females eyes widened, and he thought he saw the shadow of a smile touch her lips. Alaric started to fell in love with the dragoness just at that moment. They introduced themselves and after a couple of meetings at the river, Alaric confessed his love. Despite knowing so little about his new partner--Myst never liked talking about her past--they started living together. Everything was going perfectly; all was harmonic between them. Well, sometimes Alaric couldn’t help but tease her. Of course, when he pushed her too far, she’d find a way to get back at him. But, well… he just had no idea what she was punishing him for this time.

Alaric propped himself up, stretched his wings a few time and turned his face to the sun, its warmth like a mother’s caress. So he rolled his shoulders and stretched his neck to one side and then the other, each giving a satisfying little pop. After, he started walking. The dragon intended to have a peek inside the cave and at his mate, but then stopped. He wasn’t going to give Myst the satisfaction of tiptoeing around his own cave! Hesitating for a little moment the Skydancer then pulled itself together and walked in.

When he turned for his mate and looked at her, his throat suddenly clamped down and his heart skipped a beat. There she was. This mysterious dragon, smiling at him with the mischievous little twist to her lips he fell in love with. And next to her… eggs!! Four beautiful eggs! Alaric joined Myst, gently nuzzling her and then softly stroking each of their eggs, one by one. And so, they have become parents over night.

6BIYuVl.png

Alaric and Myst are now the proud parents of 4 eggs. It’s their first clutch and they are very excited about it. They are resting safely in their own nesting ground, waiting for them to hatch!

4healthy_0dead.png

Myst is now looking for 4 clans that would ‘assist’ her in her future task to send them off to the different deities. They will hatch (be sent to you to be exalted) on Feb 21st ;3

1st one goes to @NorthernLiights (Ice)
2nd one goes to @DeathSpecter (Plague)
3rd one goes to @TheTigersDen (Nature)
4th one goes to @starrynite (Lightning)
I’m so down! Let’s send some babies to war! (Note: I don’t condone this IRL LOL).
I’m so down! Let’s send some babies to war! (Note: I don’t condone this IRL LOL).
@Juri01

I’m always open, you would like us to exalt them right away when he receive them correct? Or do you want them to grow up into adults then exalted
@Juri01

I’m always open, you would like us to exalt them right away when he receive them correct? Or do you want them to grow up into adults then exalted
@Juri01 if you are going to have any in this in this challenge in the future I would like to be on board . Our clan uses fae as “offerings” to the plague bringer. The wings are shredded and they are tossed into the lake in the center of Wyrmwound. They believe thee offerings bring them good luck and fortune in exchange to giving them to the plague bringer I only exalt faes however
@Juri01 if you are going to have any in this in this challenge in the future I would like to be on board . Our clan uses fae as “offerings” to the plague bringer. The wings are shredded and they are tossed into the lake in the center of Wyrmwound. They believe thee offerings bring them good luck and fortune in exchange to giving them to the plague bringer I only exalt faes however
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@TheTigersDen

Yes, I'd like them to be exalted right away, please.
But I will send along a leveled fodder dragon for you to keep training/or exalting instantly ;3

@ShepherdOfFire

Oh, all those poor Faes!! But I'll definitely let you know if there's one for the next challenge! Thanks for offering your help! :3
@TheTigersDen

Yes, I'd like them to be exalted right away, please.
But I will send along a leveled fodder dragon for you to keep training/or exalting instantly ;3

@ShepherdOfFire

Oh, all those poor Faes!! But I'll definitely let you know if there's one for the next challenge! Thanks for offering your help! :3
@Juri01 I'm a Lightning flight member who will gladly help with your task! I'll assist with Myst child exalting if you'd accept :>
@Juri01 I'm a Lightning flight member who will gladly help with your task! I'll assist with Myst child exalting if you'd accept :>
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
My clan is a very diverse clan who accepts basically anyone into it that is willing to contribute and some way, and sends many young dergs off to serve the Stormcatcher whenever a nest hatches. My clan consists of many different flights, and I'd be happy to do whatever I can to help.
My clan is a very diverse clan who accepts basically anyone into it that is willing to contribute and some way, and sends many young dergs off to serve the Stormcatcher whenever a nest hatches. My clan consists of many different flights, and I'd be happy to do whatever I can to help.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@Juri01

Two of our clan's most battle-scarred members would love to assist you in your quest! Although they are from vastly different backgrounds, Xhssa and Rausni have found common ground in training young dragons in the art of war, preparing them for service to the Tidelord or to other clans in need of protection.
@Juri01

Two of our clan's most battle-scarred members would love to assist you in your quest! Although they are from vastly different backgrounds, Xhssa and Rausni have found common ground in training young dragons in the art of war, preparing them for service to the Tidelord or to other clans in need of protection.
d5KDvQF.png
@Juri01 I'm from Fire flight, I can help exalt some dragons for you!
@Juri01 I'm from Fire flight, I can help exalt some dragons for you!
tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9