Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Travelling Therapy Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Flora is too! Looks like a babies nursery <3

But yea if you wanna use the pink guardian male as a therapy drag just let me know :3
Flora is too! Looks like a babies nursery <3

But yea if you wanna use the pink guardian male as a therapy drag just let me know :3
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@nettelflare14
Can I have a visit from Rosehip?
@nettelflare14
Can I have a visit from Rosehip?
@Skylion44 Of course! :) You are added to the list.
@Skylion44 Of course! :) You are added to the list.
ZVpCPil.png
[center]@AuthorEvelyn @DoctorCharhart @Skylion44 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=119169&did=26122360&function=edit#bio][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261224/26122360_350.png?mtime=WO8CZQACyaE.png[/img][/url] UPDATE: Please welcome Flora, the newest therapy dragon! Thank you to DoctorCharhart for helping choose her :) My hope is that with another dragon, the therapy dragons can help more people and at a faster pace! If you would prefer a visit from one dragon over another, let me know! @TheRedReaper, she's ready to visit you :)[/center]
@AuthorEvelyn @DoctorCharhart @Skylion44

26122360_350.png?mtime=WO8CZQACyaE.png

UPDATE: Please welcome Flora, the newest therapy dragon! Thank you to DoctorCharhart for helping choose her :)

My hope is that with another dragon, the therapy dragons can help more people and at a faster pace! If you would prefer a visit from one dragon over another, let me know!

@TheRedReaper, she's ready to visit you :)
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14 send her over! :3
@nettelflare14 send her over! :3
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Beautiful <3
Beautiful <3
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@AuthorEvelyn Rosehip is ready to visit you! :) Sending the CR.
@AuthorEvelyn Rosehip is ready to visit you! :) Sending the CR.
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14
I was wondering if I could be put on the waitlist for Rosehip?

Also.... I was wondering if you'd be interested in either of these dragons as a therapy dragon (I'd send them along with a bio and some artwork).
Canary Shonsea
@nettelflare14
I was wondering if I could be put on the waitlist for Rosehip?

Also.... I was wondering if you'd be interested in either of these dragons as a therapy dragon (I'd send them along with a bio and some artwork).
Canary Shonsea
@Harmonytonight Of course! :) You've been added. Thank you for the dragon donation offer! They're both so gorgeous <3 I would love to add Canary as a Therapy Dragon!
@Harmonytonight Of course! :) You've been added. Thank you for the dragon donation offer! They're both so gorgeous <3 I would love to add Canary as a Therapy Dragon!
ZVpCPil.png
@DoctorCharhart Rosehip is ready to visit you :) I'll send the CR
@DoctorCharhart Rosehip is ready to visit you :) I'll send the CR
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34