Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Travelling Therapy Dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
@AuthorEvelyn If you are ready for her, Flora is ready to visit you :)
@AuthorEvelyn If you are ready for her, Flora is ready to visit you :)
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14

Ah, no thanks. I still don't have any room... Just remove me from the ping list please. >.<
@nettelflare14

Ah, no thanks. I still don't have any room... Just remove me from the ping list please. >.<
@AuthorEvelyn Okay! I'd you prefer, I can put you at the bottom of the list (that would probably give you several weeks). Previously I out you at the top again. Let me know! :)

@Skylion44 Flora is ready to visit you :)
@AuthorEvelyn Okay! I'd you prefer, I can put you at the bottom of the list (that would probably give you several weeks). Previously I out you at the top again. Let me know! :)

ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14
This is slightly embarrassing, but I also don't have the lair space. I would like to be added back to the ping list though.
@nettelflare14
This is slightly embarrassing, but I also don't have the lair space. I would like to be added back to the ping list though.
@Skylion44 That's okay! I'm always out of lair space too haha I feel like every time I upgrade my lair I end up getting enough perma dergs to fill the new space XD

I'll send Flora to the next person in line for now but you'll remain at the top of the ping list so you can get a derg in the near future :)

@Harmonytonight Flora is ready to visit you :)
@Skylion44 That's okay! I'm always out of lair space too haha I feel like every time I upgrade my lair I end up getting enough perma dergs to fill the new space XD

I'll send Flora to the next person in line for now but you'll remain at the top of the ping list so you can get a derg in the near future :)

@Harmonytonight Flora is ready to visit you :)
ZVpCPil.png
@Harmonytonight Do you still want a therapy dragon visit? Flora is ready to visit you! :) If now isn't a good time, I can also put you at the top or bottom of the waiting list again. Let me know!
@Harmonytonight Do you still want a therapy dragon visit? Flora is ready to visit you! :) If now isn't a good time, I can also put you at the top or bottom of the waiting list again. Let me know!
ZVpCPil.png
This is lovely c: I don't need the therapy dragon, but for those who do, free bump!
This is lovely c: I don't need the therapy dragon, but for those who do, free bump!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@nettelflare14
@Harmonytonight
Rosehip is ready to visit the next lair :3
@nettelflare14
@Harmonytonight
Rosehip is ready to visit the next lair :3
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14
I'm super sorry but I still don't have lair space. Could you add me to the end of the ping list?
@nettelflare14
I'm super sorry but I still don't have lair space. Could you add me to the end of the ping list?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34