Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Travelling Therapy Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@nettelflare14
I just wanted to say this is a WONDERFUL thing you are doing!
I sincerely applaud you! <3

Someday I would like to donate a dragon to you to add as a therapy dragon.
When I have the perfect dragon, would you be open to that?
@nettelflare14
I just wanted to say this is a WONDERFUL thing you are doing!
I sincerely applaud you! <3

Someday I would like to donate a dragon to you to add as a therapy dragon.
When I have the perfect dragon, would you be open to that?
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@RueColdFire Thank you so much :) I would love to add more dragons to the project!
@RueColdFire Thank you so much :) I would love to add more dragons to the project!
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14

awesome! I'm thinkin something with eternal youth coz what's more relaxing than a baby dragon?
X3

I'll let ya know as soon as I get the right one! (Prolly another coatl coz they look so darn cuddly)
@nettelflare14

awesome! I'm thinkin something with eternal youth coz what's more relaxing than a baby dragon?
X3

I'll let ya know as soon as I get the right one! (Prolly another coatl coz they look so darn cuddly)
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@RueColdFire Wonderful :) thanks so much! I love the idea of eternal youth for maximum cuddles. I definitely have a coatl problem (12 not including Rosehip lol XD)
@RueColdFire Wonderful :) thanks so much! I love the idea of eternal youth for maximum cuddles. I definitely have a coatl problem (12 not including Rosehip lol XD)
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14

me too! I change them out but they're just too great. tho i favor the males

also fae. they're great big or small. so you might end up with 2 new therapy dergs.
I might pick the coatl from one of my official pairs ^w^
@nettelflare14

me too! I change them out but they're just too great. tho i favor the males

also fae. they're great big or small. so you might end up with 2 new therapy dergs.
I might pick the coatl from one of my official pairs ^w^
@RueColdFire Faes are beautiful! :) I wish I had more. I'm also a big fan of imps and female tundras. Tundras are just so fluffy and great snugglers. I look forward to seeing the new therapy dergs and all of their cuteness <3
@RueColdFire Faes are beautiful! :) I wish I had more. I'm also a big fan of imps and female tundras. Tundras are just so fluffy and great snugglers. I look forward to seeing the new therapy dergs and all of their cuteness <3
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14

yes! ^w^ If i get time i'll also supply a bit of art as well to go with them
@nettelflare14

yes! ^w^ If i get time i'll also supply a bit of art as well to go with them
I need a therapy dragon visit! I'm trying to view her profile but I can't seem to find her
I need a therapy dragon visit! I'm trying to view her profile but I can't seem to find her
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@DoctorCharhart Of course! :) You're added to the list and are third in line. RueColdFire just offered to donate 1-2 more therapy dragons so it's possible you could get a visit sooner :) daemonicmoon currently has Rosehip. Click here to see her page I hope all is well, and if you ever need an ear, feel free to PM! :)
@DoctorCharhart Of course! :) You're added to the list and are third in line. RueColdFire just offered to donate 1-2 more therapy dragons so it's possible you could get a visit sooner :) daemonicmoon currently has Rosehip. Click here to see her page I hope all is well, and if you ever need an ear, feel free to PM! :)
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14

How many therapy dragons do you have? I could donate one for the cause. do they have to look a certain way? I'm guessing people want therapy drags to be pretty :3
@nettelflare14

How many therapy dragons do you have? I could donate one for the cause. do they have to look a certain way? I'm guessing people want therapy drags to be pretty :3
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34