Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Travelling Therapy Dragons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Harmonytonight Is adding Canary as a Therapy Dragon okay with you? I didn't get a response so I wanted to make sure :) she is lovely and it would be wonderful to add such a cute, fluffy dragon to the therapy dragon cohort!
@Harmonytonight Is adding Canary as a Therapy Dragon okay with you? I didn't get a response so I wanted to make sure :) she is lovely and it would be wonderful to add such a cute, fluffy dragon to the therapy dragon cohort!
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14
Certainly! Sorry, I've been working on her bio and art and I think I forgot to tell you that I'd love to give her as a Therapy Dragon.
@nettelflare14
Certainly! Sorry, I've been working on her bio and art and I think I forgot to tell you that I'd love to give her as a Therapy Dragon.
@Harmonytonight Wonderful! Thank you so much for donating her and for taking the time and effort to give her bio and art <3
@Harmonytonight Wonderful! Thank you so much for donating her and for taking the time and effort to give her bio and art <3
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14 Do you think I could be added to the pinglist? This seems... FUn. :3
@nettelflare14 Do you think I could be added to the pinglist? This seems... FUn. :3
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze Of course! You're fourth in line to receive a visit from a therapy dragon :)
@BoomBreeze Of course! You're fourth in line to receive a visit from a therapy dragon :)
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14 Thanks so much. :D
@nettelflare14 Thanks so much. :D
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@nettelflare14 Some of my coatls are nesting so hopefully one therapy bab on the way! ^w^
@nettelflare14 Some of my coatls are nesting so hopefully one therapy bab on the way! ^w^
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@RueColdFire Woo very exciting :) thanks so much! Fingers crossed.
@RueColdFire Woo very exciting :) thanks so much! Fingers crossed.
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14 i'd love a visit from Rosehip :-)

edit: also if you'd be interested in a baby from this pair as a therapy dragon, I'd be happy to donate one! they're actually some of my comfort dragons, they just have such nice colors.
@nettelflare14 i'd love a visit from Rosehip :-)

edit: also if you'd be interested in a baby from this pair as a therapy dragon, I'd be happy to donate one! they're actually some of my comfort dragons, they just have such nice colors.
im just a ghost
@Ametrine Great! You're added to the list :) Macaroni is so adorable <3 so bright and sunny. I really appreciate your offer, but perhaps at a later date? I already have two more therapy dragons incoming and at this rate there will be more dragons than people on the waiting list XD
@Ametrine Great! You're added to the list :) Macaroni is so adorable <3 so bright and sunny. I really appreciate your offer, but perhaps at a later date? I already have two more therapy dragons incoming and at this rate there will be more dragons than people on the waiting list XD
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34