Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 6846 6847
Hello everyone! I'm in need of a Light nest for my breeding project.

@Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Carmenta @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @RimeRind @sempervivums @Starsystems @stevebucky @Waxwing @zorramala
Hello everyone! I'm in need of a Light nest for my breeding project.

@Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Carmenta @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @RimeRind @sempervivums @Starsystems @stevebucky @Waxwing @zorramala
vbbq61.png
@RiztheHuntress I have space. :3
@RiztheHuntress I have space. :3
CQy7TyL.png
@Dragondrop

Perfect :) Food preference?
@Dragondrop

Perfect :) Food preference?
vbbq61.png
@RiztheHuntress Meat pls! :D
@RiztheHuntress Meat pls! :D
CQy7TyL.png
@Dragondrop

Perfect, I'm sending them over asap
@Dragondrop

Perfect, I'm sending them over asap
vbbq61.png
@RiztheHuntress 2 Eggs :3
@RiztheHuntress 2 Eggs :3
CQy7TyL.png
Heyo, I just want to let everyine know that if they want dragons with Wind eyes, I have all 3 of my nests open.
Heyo, I just want to let everyine know that if they want dragons with Wind eyes, I have all 3 of my nests open.
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.

Hello, I'm looking for a light nest for after rollover! Let me know if you can help and what food you want.

Hello, I'm looking for a light nest for after rollover! Let me know if you can help and what food you want.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Lurker @nymbleflight @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @Shadespots @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

hello friends! i'm going to be looking for a fire nest soon. full disclosure- the female is being rented from someone else (@Shian) for a breeding project of mine, and once the children hatch she should be returned to them. the father and kids will remain mine. thanks! <3
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Lurker @nymbleflight @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @Shadespots @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

hello friends! i'm going to be looking for a fire nest soon. full disclosure- the female is being rented from someone else (@Shian) for a breeding project of mine, and once the children hatch she should be returned to them. the father and kids will remain mine. thanks! <3
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0

I can take them, as long as the signature clearly states where who is going.
@pyr0

I can take them, as long as the signature clearly states where who is going.
sZRxyrd.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 6846 6847