Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 ... 6846 6847
@Petrychor

A friend actually hit me back sooner than I expected with a nest. But thank you for offering!

@Axqu

AND MEAT IS WHAT I GOT HEHE thank you, they'll be along shortly!
@Petrychor

A friend actually hit me back sooner than I expected with a nest. But thank you for offering!

@Axqu

AND MEAT IS WHAT I GOT HEHE thank you, they'll be along shortly!
0Xrg9Di.png
@heavylobster

3 eggs!
@heavylobster

3 eggs!
@Kalia two eggs!
@Kalia two eggs!
66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@Jey That's so weird I could have sworn I checked them before I bought the female. Thank you though!
@Jey That's so weird I could have sworn I checked them before I bought the female. Thank you though!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@femgogol
Heh, like 90% of nests for me recently xD
8 nests rented, one 3-egg, one 1-egg (so they are 2-egg average) and six 2-egg...
@femgogol
Heh, like 90% of nests for me recently xD
8 nests rented, one 3-egg, one 1-egg (so they are 2-egg average) and six 2-egg...
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@SarcasticHawke
No problem!
@SarcasticHawke
No problem!
RY79kSb.png
Hello all! It's that time of the month where I'm looking to borrow some nests for festival hatchies. Please let me know what food to send along, thank you! [b]Looking for:[/b] These nests don't have be all hosted by the same person. I know Lightning is going to be busy this week. If you can host even just one nest, I'd really appreciate it! [s]1. Lightning[/s] FOUND [s]2. Lightning[/s] FOUND 3. Lightning [s]4. Wind[/s] FOUND [s]5. Light[/s] FOUND [s]6. Plague[/s] FOUND [i](Note: I edit my posts when I have found nests. If you see a nest not crossed out, that means I'm still looking for it!)[/i] [quote=Lightning CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Lightning Runestone][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Above, @Amenen, @Axqu, @Binardown, @glibcrayon, @Kano3Shuuya, @Kapara, @Konekova, @Lefty, @Lyka, @penantiomers, @Sassapphire, @ShadowPiper, @Tigenki, @towershield, @tsubakistar, @Wightspark, @xuliana, @Zaratyst[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Zaratyst[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote]
Hello all! It's that time of the month where I'm looking to borrow some nests for festival hatchies. Please let me know what food to send along, thank you!

Looking for:

These nests don't have be all hosted by the same person. I know Lightning is going to be busy this week. If you can host even just one nest, I'd really appreciate it!
1. Lightning FOUND
2. Lightning FOUND
3. Lightning

4. Wind FOUND
5. Light FOUND
6. Plague FOUND

(Note: I edit my posts when I have found nests. If you see a nest not crossed out, that means I'm still looking for it!)

Lightning CFCE Hosts wrote:
Lightning Runestone o @Above, @Amenen, @Axqu, @Binardown, @glibcrayon, @Kano3Shuuya, @Kapara, @Konekova, @Lefty, @Lyka, @penantiomers, @Sassapphire, @ShadowPiper, @Tigenki, @towershield, @tsubakistar, @Wightspark, @xuliana, @Zaratyst

Flight moderator: @Zaratyst

Please host for current CFCE members only!
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@arcaneidolriots I can host light for insects or meat!
@arcaneidolriots I can host light for insects or meat!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@arcaneidolriots

I have a Light nest for you! Any food is great :)

Edit: Oops, Ninja'd
@arcaneidolriots

I have a Light nest for you! Any food is great :)

Edit: Oops, Ninja'd
mneBrSJ.png hVQzwku.gif
3p6kP58.png
@arcaneidolriots
I have a free Plague-nest for you.
no food needed. :)
@arcaneidolriots
I have a free Plague-nest for you.
no food needed. :)
RY79kSb.png
1 2 ... 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 ... 6846 6847