Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | let me compliment your lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*looks through your lair first*
Firstly, I'm trying very hard not to impulse buy one of your mass hatch babies O_O
Second, I love every single one of your primals. I can tell they're all spoiled too pffft

Take your time complimenting everyone. I'm just glad someone's going around making everyones' day ^_^

P.S. - Be prepared when you get to mine... it's a, well... it's a pretty big fandragon hoard XD
*looks through your lair first*
Firstly, I'm trying very hard not to impulse buy one of your mass hatch babies O_O
Second, I love every single one of your primals. I can tell they're all spoiled too pffft

Take your time complimenting everyone. I'm just glad someone's going around making everyones' day ^_^

P.S. - Be prepared when you get to mine... it's a, well... it's a pretty big fandragon hoard XD
r6IIH6g.gif
Wow. I see what you mean about the Shadow primals. XD But it's not a bad thing! I think having a Shadow primal lair is cool! You have some really beautiful boys, too. Very high-end and elegant-looking. :)

To save you time:

Things that can be perceived as lair cons:
I don't have a distinct theme to my dragons, and they're not organized by breed or color. This winds up making the whole thing look kind of like an eclectic mess. So don't expect it to be as tidy or pretty as yours. Also, not every dragon is named.

Things that can be perceived as lair pros:
Some of my dragons do have art. Some also have links in their bios to their own pages, in which a short story is written about them. (If they have a page like this, then this is where their art is usually stored, too.) My lair is organized by where the dragons therein reside, then by who they're associated with. My main strength in this game is my writing ability, so expect a lot of lore. Most of this lore can easily be read in the dragons' bios. Also, I don't bother with fancy formatting. To me, it just kind of gets in the way of the story. I also sometimes have fun little links to dragons individuals are associated with.

With these things in mind, I hope you'll be able to navigate and enjoy when you find in my lair. :) I look forward to seeing what you think when you get to it.
Wow. I see what you mean about the Shadow primals. XD But it's not a bad thing! I think having a Shadow primal lair is cool! You have some really beautiful boys, too. Very high-end and elegant-looking. :)

To save you time:

Things that can be perceived as lair cons:
I don't have a distinct theme to my dragons, and they're not organized by breed or color. This winds up making the whole thing look kind of like an eclectic mess. So don't expect it to be as tidy or pretty as yours. Also, not every dragon is named.

Things that can be perceived as lair pros:
Some of my dragons do have art. Some also have links in their bios to their own pages, in which a short story is written about them. (If they have a page like this, then this is where their art is usually stored, too.) My lair is organized by where the dragons therein reside, then by who they're associated with. My main strength in this game is my writing ability, so expect a lot of lore. Most of this lore can easily be read in the dragons' bios. Also, I don't bother with fancy formatting. To me, it just kind of gets in the way of the story. I also sometimes have fun little links to dragons individuals are associated with.

With these things in mind, I hope you'll be able to navigate and enjoy when you find in my lair. :) I look forward to seeing what you think when you get to it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7