Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies]Beast Blooded (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/345m24i.png[/IMG][/center] [columns] [nextcol] [center] [b]I am subscribed![/b] [quote=dinolover519] This subspecies is more about lore building than elitist genetics, so don’t worry if something is slightly off! [/quote] [i] A manticore presses her paws to the Arcane egg and mutters an incantation, blessing the offspring with the strength of her breed. A longneck reads the spell scroll aloud, cursing the whole litter of the Fae warrior who oppressed his tribe. A peculiar Bogsneak looks at her eggs hopefully, praying to the gods that her offspring won’t carry the curse she carries. [/i] Since dragons and creatures of the Beastclans first interacted, dragons all over Sornieth have been born with strange abilities. These dragons have now been classified as a separate species: [b]the Beast Blooded[/b]. Beast Blooded dragons are either blessed, cursed, or born with their abilities and often have similar species to the beasts that their abilities mimic. [color=#ff9900][i]Beast Blessed[/i][/color] Beast blessed dragons are commonly found in clans that neighbor Beastclan territories peacefully.They often look quite similar to the species of beast that blessed them (genetics seen in the next post), and often choose that creature as their familiar. They usually inherit beneficial abilities from their creature, and demonstrate the magical elements of the Beastclans. Beast Blessed dragons make good ambassadors, druids, rangers, and traders. [color=#df0060][i]Beast Cursed[/i][/color] The Beast Cursed Dragons are usually found in a clan at war with a Beastclan or guilty of attacking Beastclan members (coliseum). These dragons often look similar to their bestial counterparts (genetics seen in the next post), and actually enjoy the company of Beastclan familiars. Beast Cursed dragons inherit the primal and wild natures of beasts. They usually have uncontrollable wild urges, and can sometimes go mad to the point of killing many dragons around them. This madness and bestial nature progresses with age, so a seemingly normal dragon can one day snap and act like a dangerous wild animal. When kept under control, these dragons make excellent fighters and rangers. [color=#00CC99][i] Beast Born [/i][/color] Beast Born dragons are the most draconic of all Beast Blooded dragons. They are not directly cursed or blessed, and rather have an ancestor who was. Beast Blood can skip generations easily, so as many as 5 generations can pass before one resurfaces. Due to this, there are no gene requirements for this type. Beast Born dragons, being less bestial than their ancestors, can easily suit any occupation. [i] A note on rules and genetics... [/i] I created this for fun, not to reject your dragons because they’re one shade of color off. Feel free to share your dragons and ping me on this thread, but there is no required registry.That being said, keep the following in mind: -Please keep it as close as possible to the suggested genetics. I made many of the requirements loose already. -Beast Born dragons must have a Beast Blooded ancestor. This is the only criteria I am strict on. -Registry is STRONGLY recommended! [/center] [nextcol] [center] [item=Maren scout] [item=Manticore] [img]http://imgur.com/qHh09a4.gif[/img] [item=Stonewatch harpy] [item=longneck hunter]
345m24i.png
I am subscribed!
dinolover519 wrote:
This subspecies is more about lore building than elitist genetics, so don’t worry if something is slightly off!

A manticore presses her paws to the Arcane egg and mutters an incantation, blessing the offspring with the strength of her breed.

A longneck reads the spell scroll aloud, cursing the whole litter of the Fae warrior who oppressed his tribe.

A peculiar Bogsneak looks at her eggs hopefully, praying to the gods that her offspring won’t carry the curse she carries.

Since dragons and creatures of the Beastclans first interacted, dragons all over Sornieth have been born with strange abilities. These dragons have now been classified as a separate species: the Beast Blooded. Beast Blooded dragons are either blessed, cursed, or born with their abilities and often have similar species to the beasts that their abilities mimic.

Beast Blessed

Beast blessed dragons are commonly found in clans that neighbor Beastclan territories peacefully.They often look quite similar to the species of beast that blessed them (genetics seen in the next post), and often choose that creature as their familiar. They usually inherit beneficial abilities from their creature, and demonstrate the magical elements of the Beastclans. Beast Blessed dragons make good ambassadors, druids, rangers, and traders.

Beast Cursed

The Beast Cursed Dragons are usually found in a clan at war with a Beastclan or guilty of attacking Beastclan members (coliseum). These dragons often look similar to their bestial counterparts (genetics seen in the next post), and actually enjoy the company of Beastclan familiars. Beast Cursed dragons inherit the primal and wild natures of beasts. They usually have uncontrollable wild urges, and can sometimes go mad to the point of killing many dragons around them. This madness and bestial nature progresses with age, so a seemingly normal dragon can one day snap and act like a dangerous wild animal. When kept under control, these dragons make excellent fighters and rangers.

Beast Born

Beast Born dragons are the most draconic of all Beast Blooded dragons. They are not directly cursed or blessed, and rather have an ancestor who was. Beast Blood can skip generations easily, so as many as 5 generations can pass before one resurfaces. Due to this, there are no gene requirements for this type. Beast Born dragons, being less bestial than their ancestors, can easily suit any occupation.

A note on rules and genetics...
I created this for fun, not to reject your dragons because they’re one shade of color off. Feel free to share your dragons and ping me on this thread, but there is no required registry.That being said, keep the following in mind:
-Please keep it as close as possible to the suggested genetics. I made many of the requirements loose already.
-Beast Born dragons must have a Beast Blooded ancestor. This is the only criteria I am strict on.
-Registry is STRONGLY recommended!
Maren Scout
Manticore
qHh09a4.gif
Stonewatch Harpy
Longneck Hunter
6975-DF1-F-0-CE4-484-C-9-DAC-849203436797.png
[center] [b] Genetics and Breeds [/b] [/center] [center] [item=firemane manticore] [b]Manticore[/b] The manticore Beast Blooded are often agile and cat-like like their bestial blood. This cat-like nature expands across all aspects of life, and is not uncommon for a Manticore Beast blooded to fidget with string or chase a glowing light.Some even have barbed tails or long silky manes. They are quite physically strong and gifted at magic, making them powerful foes. They are commonly found in fire and arcane flights, but can be found in nearly any clan. [columns] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=6&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=9&winggene=17&wings=118&auth=ec6199ca908345a231144f9bdc25f067a78a7851&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] Breeds: Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, Imperial, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Spiral, Tundra, Wildclaw Primary: any/ bar, basic, clown, falcon, jaguar, python, savannah, speckle, tapir, tiger, vipera, wasp Secondary: any color similar to the primary (warm hue, cool hue, or grayscale)/ alloy, basic, bee, constellation, shimmer, striation Tertiary: any/basic, capsule, crackle, filigree, firefly, glimmer, okapi, runes, thylacine, underbelly [/columns] [item=Maren shark hunter] [b]Maren[/b] Maren Beast Blooded are one of the rarest types. Most marens rarely venture to the surface, and even rarer will they bless an egg. Dragons who aren’t of the water flight might still have a strange affinity for water magic. Maren folk are also very rarely born with poisonous abilities mirroring the use of toxins by the Maren.Enjoying the water more than land, Maren Beast Blooded often join [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2657672]Mermfae[/url] pods. In fact, due to the strong connection of the Mermfae to many Maren tribes, Mermfae pods have an increased number of Maren Blooded compared to normal dragon clans. These Beast-Blooded Mermfae are rumored to be exceptionally powerful compared to normal Beast Blooded. [columns] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=1&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=28&auth=1300e9fee25b751e01d63eb666b07e1e25910b7d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] Breeds:Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, guardian, mirror, nocturne, spiral Primary: any besides gray shades/ bar, basic, clown, giraffe, iridescent, jupiter, metallic, poison, ripple, savannah, smoke, tapir Secondary: any (typically similar to X- warm hue or cold hue)/alloy, basic, constellation, current, shimmer, toxin Tertiary: any, *must be Y or very close/basic, capsule, contour*, filigree, firefly, glimmer, scales, stained, thylacine,underbelly [/columns] [item=chillwind harpy] [b]Harpy[/b] Harpy Beast Blooded are quite common, or at least Beast Cursed dragons are. . Talona’s spies often infiltrate dragon clans and curse the nests there, creating draconic spies for the harpy flock. These dragons are often female, and typically have powerful wings, sharp claws, and a peculiar kinship with birds and other feathered creatures. These dragons, especially female ones, make incredibly fearsome warriors, but occasionally spellcasters can be found with Harpy blood as well. [columns] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=22&auth=4250ec6b4bb871b032b0e3f5c975add2e55292b1&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] Breeds: any Primary: pastel or dull colors, cool colors (basically any not neon/ bright)/ Basic, Cherub, Clown, Falcon, Laced, Savannah, Speckle Secondary: X or very similar colors to X/ Alloy, Basic, Edge, Peregrine,Seraph Tertiary: Any/ Opal, Runes, Scales, Thylacine [/columns] [item=Aerborne Ambassador] [b]Kitsune[/b] The kitsune Beast Blooded are another rarer breed of Beast blooded. They are especially common in wind flights and playful clans. Dragons of Kitsune blood are typically tricksters and have a special affinity with illusion magic. Some even have multiple tails like their namesake. However, due to a small wild population of Kitsune, these dragons have become increasingly rare in nearly all lands, with the exception of areas of the wind flight where Kitsune are treated as sacred by many clans. In wind flights, the Kitsune Beast Blooded are sometimes treated like demigods for their abilities. [columns] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=7&winggene=23&wings=61&auth=65e676b6db0b3fc44f8cc8e4b07fc01f68ca7c47&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] Breeds: any Gender: any Primary: grayscale, warm hues, light colors/ basic, cherub, clown, crystal, falcon, giraffe, iridescent, piebald, ripple, Savannah, Secondary: any/alloy,basic, current, daub, eye spots, facet, hex, morph, paint, safari, shimmer, stripes, Tertiary: grayscale, warm hues, light colors/ basic, capsule, firefly, ghost, glitter, peacock smoke, underbelly [/columns] [item=Longneck Wanderer] [b]Longneck[/b] [b]New![/b] Longneck beast-blooded were once one of the rarer variations, but with the newer generations of longneck beast clans becoming increasingly aggressive towards dragons, these elusive dragons have become increasingly common. Most commonly found in mountainous and highland territories, Longneck beast-blooded are often fluffier than normal dragons of their breed, with even scaled breeds sometimes producing fur-like hairs. With a deep connection to the environment around them, Longneck beast-blooded are often especially attuned to earth and nature elemental magic. [columns] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=76&auth=960eac943e936f84c0eb72fc794d930538a42ac3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] Breeds: Coatl, Imperial, Pearlcatcher, skydancer, tundra Gender: any Primary: warm hues, light colors/ basic, laced, savannah, skink Secondary: warm hues, light colors,/alloy,basic,edged,facet, shimmer, spinner, stripes, trail Tertiary: warm hues, light colors/ basic,contour, firefly, okapi, smoke, stained, underbelly [/columns] [item=barkskin watcher] [b]Dryad[/b] Dryad Beast Blooded are often found in nature clans and other clans which have plenty of flora. These dragons are close in tune with the natural world around hem, and often raise intricate gardens. Many of these Beast Blooded find a particular plant which they bond with like an outstretch of their soul, much like a Pearlcatcher’s pearl. Dryad blooded are most active during spring and summer’s daylight hours due to their need to gain nutrients through photosynthesis. While they can consume food, they find it more productive to gain energy through photosynthesis. [columns] [nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=15&winggene=20&wings=38&auth=fc8293e26cd5334f990dbf3671e5b3a0e2f001ff&dummyext=prev.png [/img] [nextcol] Breeds: any Primary: Browns, dull colors (think wood)/ cherub, giraffe, jupiter, lionfish, pinstripe, ripple, savannah, speckle, tapir, tiger Secondary: greens, yellows, reds, white (think of leaf colors!)/ any Tertiary: any/any [/columns] [center][b] The True Beasts [/b] Sometimes, the bestial and draconic blood creates a near perfect fusion. These Beast blooded are incredibly powerful, exemplifying the strongest traits of both dragon and beast clans. They rarely ally themselves with either side, and prefer to go rogue. [columns] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=49&auth=c13f1055a65b329f4a06061eb6be141b9e7f26d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=89&auth=ef932de6eff72a98e9bb46a5a102c4fe9ee8b0dd&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=15&winggene=26&wings=162&auth=8a3720033e137aab278ced51353d9abaa4a03a3c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=58&auth=930b2c7a129181fa7947a08adbf35f0b6cff27d8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=26&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=75&auth=398a06d7607adf9bf05e10e51639ea765c8d9f4d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=22&breed=5&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=9c0689dc1273241c2146585b9f44ae36046d78d4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [i]The Manticore[/i] [i]XYY recommended![/i] Breeds: Bogsneak, Imperial, Tundra Primary: X (any)/ Bar, Basic, Jaguar Secondary: any color within 15 colors of X / alloy, shimmer, constellation Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X / basic, crackle, runes [color=transparent] Enter F D D D D D H We G F[/color] [i]The Maren[/i] [i]XXY, XYX, XYY and XXX recommended![/i] Breeds: Bogsneak, Fae, Guardian, Mirror, Nocturne Primary: X(any) / basic, iridescent Secondary:any color within 15 colors of X /alloy, current, shimmer Tertiary:any color within 15 colors of X / capsule, glimmer, scales [color=transparent] D D DD D E D F H H F F D D D R F FSU m[/color] [i]The Harpy[/i] [i]XXY, XYX and XYY recommended![/i] Breeds: Fae, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Wildclaw Primary: any dull or pastel color (Browns, etc.)/Basic, Falcon, Laced Secondary: any color within 15 colors of X / Edged, Peregrine, Seraph Tertiary: any color / scales [color=transparent] G F So G S H W F Fr D H T R [/color] [i]The Kitsune[/i] [i]XXY recommended![/i] Breeds: Fae, Imperial, Spiral, Wildclaw Primary: Pearl-Goldenrod,Nightshade-Maize / Basic, Cherub, Falcon Secondary: Any color within 15 colors of X / Eye spots, Hex, Morph, safari Tertiary: any light color or color within 10 colors of X/ basic, peacock,smoke, underbelly [color=transparent] s s b bgr r s s ser ve [/color] [i]The Longneck[/i] [i]XYY recommended![/i] Breeds: Imperial, Tundra Primary:maroon-banana, maize-orca, pearl / Basic, laced Secondary: Any color within 15 colors of X / alloy, basic, facet, shimmer Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X/ basic, contour, stained, underbelly [color=transparent] s s b bgr r s s ser ve [/color] [i]The Dryad[/i] [i]XYX or XYY recommended![/i] Breeds: Fae, Imperial, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Wildclaw Primary: Rust-cinnamon/ Basic, laced Secondary: Wine-Ruby, tangerine-jade / alloy, Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X/ basic, contour, stained, underbelly [/columns][/center] [center][b] The Ancients [/b] Ancient breeds are difficult to corrupt and control due to their strong raw magic, so they are rarely made into beast blooded. However, when an especially powerful Beastclan mage manages to create one, may they have mercy on your souls. [columns] [nextcol] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=33&winggene=37&wings=99&auth=0a84f6921bf3c034c2e3c813c29be25b40e1cef3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=30&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=34&winggene=27&wings=7&auth=3ba21a6fdddf58c55bb95e9e59f444926ee30199&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=34&winggene=30&wings=44&auth=625d9996291412d9c146d44ecd3250f7a7728f33&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [i]Ancient Manticore[/i] [i]XYY recommended![/i] Breeds: Gaoler Primary: X (any)/ Bar, Basic, Jaguar, phantom, tapir, tiger Secondary: any color within 15 colors of X / any Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X / basic, runes, scorpion, smoke, weathered, wintercoat [color=transparent] Enter F D D D D D H We G F[/color] [i]The Kitsune[/i] [i]XXY, XYX or XXX recommended![/i] Breeds: Gaoler Primary: grayscale, warm colors, light colors / Bar, Basic, Falcon, phantom, shaggy Secondary: Any color within 15 colors of X / Eye spots, Hex, Morph, safari Tertiary: any/ basic,smoke, underbelly, weathered, wintercoat [color=transparent] Enter F D D D D D H We G F[/color] [i]The Longneck[/i] [i]XYY recommended![/i] Breeds: Gaoler Primary:light colors, warm colors, grayscale / Basic, falcon, giraffe, shaggy Secondary: Any color within 15 colors of X / basic, daub, peregrine, streak, Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X/ basic, gnarlhorns, ringlets, underbelly, weathered, wintercoat
Genetics and Breeds
Firemane Manticore

Manticore

The manticore Beast Blooded are often agile and cat-like like their bestial blood. This cat-like nature expands across all aspects of life, and is not uncommon for a Manticore Beast blooded to fidget with string or chase a glowing light.Some even have barbed tails or long silky manes. They are quite physically strong and gifted at magic, making them powerful foes. They are commonly found in fire and arcane flights, but can be found in nearly any clan.
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=6&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=118&tertgene=9&winggene=17&wings=118&auth=ec6199ca908345a231144f9bdc25f067a78a7851&dummyext=prev.png Breeds: Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, Imperial, Nocturne, Pearlcatcher, Skydancer, Spiral, Tundra, Wildclaw
Primary: any/ bar, basic, clown, falcon, jaguar, python, savannah, speckle, tapir, tiger, vipera, wasp
Secondary: any color similar to the primary (warm hue, cool hue, or grayscale)/ alloy, basic, bee, constellation, shimmer, striation
Tertiary: any/basic, capsule, crackle, filigree, firefly, glimmer, okapi, runes, thylacine, underbelly

Maren Shark Hunter

Maren

Maren Beast Blooded are one of the rarest types. Most marens rarely venture to the surface, and even rarer will they bless an egg. Dragons who aren’t of the water flight might still have a strange affinity for water magic. Maren folk are also very rarely born with poisonous abilities mirroring the use of toxins by the Maren.Enjoying the water more than land, Maren Beast Blooded often join Mermfae pods. In fact, due to the strong connection of the Mermfae to many Maren tribes, Mermfae pods have an increased number of Maren Blooded compared to normal dragon clans. These Beast-Blooded Mermfae are rumored to be exceptionally powerful compared to normal Beast Blooded.
dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=1&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=28&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=28&auth=1300e9fee25b751e01d63eb666b07e1e25910b7d&dummyext=prev.png Breeds:Bogsneak, Coatl, Fae, guardian, mirror, nocturne, spiral
Primary: any besides gray shades/ bar, basic, clown, giraffe, iridescent, jupiter, metallic, poison, ripple, savannah, smoke, tapir
Secondary: any (typically similar to X- warm hue or cold hue)/alloy, basic, constellation, current, shimmer, toxin
Tertiary: any, *must be Y or very close/basic, capsule, contour*, filigree, firefly, glimmer, scales, stained, thylacine,underbelly
Chillwind Harpy

Harpy

Harpy Beast Blooded are quite common, or at least Beast Cursed dragons are. . Talona’s spies often infiltrate dragon clans and curse the nests there, creating draconic spies for the harpy flock. These dragons are often female, and typically have powerful wings, sharp claws, and a peculiar kinship with birds and other feathered creatures. These dragons, especially female ones, make incredibly fearsome warriors, but occasionally spellcasters can be found with Harpy blood as well.
dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=22&auth=4250ec6b4bb871b032b0e3f5c975add2e55292b1&dummyext=prev.png Breeds: any
Primary: pastel or dull colors, cool colors (basically any not neon/ bright)/ Basic, Cherub, Clown, Falcon, Laced, Savannah, Speckle
Secondary: X or very similar colors to X/ Alloy, Basic, Edge, Peregrine,Seraph
Tertiary: Any/ Opal, Runes, Scales, Thylacine
Aerborne Ambassador

Kitsune

The kitsune Beast Blooded are another rarer breed of Beast blooded. They are especially common in wind flights and playful clans. Dragons of Kitsune blood are typically tricksters and have a special affinity with illusion magic. Some even have multiple tails like their namesake. However, due to a small wild population of Kitsune, these dragons have become increasingly rare in nearly all lands, with the exception of areas of the wind flight where Kitsune are treated as sacred by many clans. In wind flights, the Kitsune Beast Blooded are sometimes treated like demigods for their abilities.
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=7&winggene=23&wings=61&auth=65e676b6db0b3fc44f8cc8e4b07fc01f68ca7c47&dummyext=prev.png Breeds: any
Primary: grayscale, warm hues, light colors/ basic, cherub, clown, crystal, falcon, giraffe, iridescent, piebald, ripple, Savannah,
Secondary: any/alloy,basic, current, daub, eye spots, facet, hex, morph, paint, safari, shimmer, stripes,
Tertiary: grayscale, warm hues, light colors/ basic, capsule, firefly, ghost, glitter, peacock smoke, underbelly

Longneck Wanderer

Longneck

New! Longneck beast-blooded were once one of the rarer variations, but with the newer generations of longneck beast clans becoming increasingly aggressive towards dragons, these elusive dragons have become increasingly common. Most commonly found in mountainous and highland territories, Longneck beast-blooded are often fluffier than normal dragons of their breed, with even scaled breeds sometimes producing fur-like hairs. With a deep connection to the environment around them, Longneck beast-blooded are often especially attuned to earth and nature elemental magic.
dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=105&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=76&auth=960eac943e936f84c0eb72fc794d930538a42ac3&dummyext=prev.png Breeds: Coatl, Imperial, Pearlcatcher, skydancer, tundra
Primary: warm hues, light colors/ basic, laced, savannah, skink
Secondary: warm hues, light colors,/alloy,basic,edged,facet, shimmer, spinner, stripes, trail
Tertiary: warm hues, light colors/ basic,contour, firefly, okapi, smoke, stained, underbelly

Barkskin Watcher

Dryad

Dryad Beast Blooded are often found in nature clans and other clans which have plenty of flora. These dragons are close in tune with the natural world around hem, and often raise intricate gardens. Many of these Beast Blooded find a particular plant which they bond with like an outstretch of their soul, much like a Pearlcatcher’s pearl. Dryad blooded are most active during spring and summer’s daylight hours due to their need to gain nutrients through photosynthesis. While they can consume food, they find it more productive to gain energy through photosynthesis.
dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=15&winggene=20&wings=38&auth=fc8293e26cd5334f990dbf3671e5b3a0e2f001ff&dummyext=prev.png Breeds: any
Primary: Browns, dull colors (think wood)/ cherub, giraffe, jupiter, lionfish, pinstripe, ripple, savannah, speckle, tapir, tiger
Secondary: greens, yellows, reds, white (think of leaf colors!)/ any
Tertiary: any/any

The True Beasts

Sometimes, the bestial and draconic blood creates a near perfect fusion. These Beast blooded are incredibly powerful, exemplifying the strongest traits of both dragon and beast clans. They rarely ally themselves with either side, and prefer to go rogue.
dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=19&breed=6&element=11&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=49&tertgene=14&winggene=25&wings=49&auth=c13f1055a65b329f4a06061eb6be141b9e7f26d5&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=89&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=89&auth=ef932de6eff72a98e9bb46a5a102c4fe9ee8b0dd&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=16&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=76&tertgene=15&winggene=26&wings=162&auth=8a3720033e137aab278ced51353d9abaa4a03a3c&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=10&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=23&wings=58&auth=930b2c7a129181fa7947a08adbf35f0b6cff27d8&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=26&breed=8&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=75&auth=398a06d7607adf9bf05e10e51639ea765c8d9f4d&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=162&bodygene=22&breed=5&element=9&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=172&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=172&auth=9c0689dc1273241c2146585b9f44ae36046d78d4&dummyext=prev.png
The Manticore
XYY recommended!
Breeds: Bogsneak, Imperial, Tundra
Primary: X (any)/ Bar, Basic, Jaguar
Secondary: any color within 15 colors of X / alloy, shimmer, constellation
Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X / basic, crackle, runes

Enter
F
D
D
D
D

D

H
We
G

F

The Maren
XXY, XYX, XYY and XXX recommended!
Breeds: Bogsneak, Fae, Guardian, Mirror, Nocturne
Primary: X(any) / basic, iridescent
Secondary:any color within 15 colors of X /alloy, current, shimmer
Tertiary:any color within 15 colors of X / capsule, glimmer, scales

D
D
DD
D
E

D
F
H
H
F
F
D
D
D
R
F
FSU m

The Harpy
XXY, XYX and XYY recommended!
Breeds: Fae, Ridgeback, Skydancer, Wildclaw
Primary: any dull or pastel color (Browns, etc.)/Basic, Falcon, Laced
Secondary: any color within 15 colors of X / Edged, Peregrine, Seraph
Tertiary: any color / scales

G
F
So

G
S
H
W
F
Fr
D
H

T
R

The Kitsune
XXY recommended!
Breeds: Fae, Imperial, Spiral, Wildclaw
Primary: Pearl-Goldenrod,Nightshade-Maize / Basic, Cherub, Falcon
Secondary: Any color within 15 colors of X / Eye spots, Hex, Morph, safari
Tertiary: any light color or color within 10 colors of X/ basic, peacock,smoke, underbelly

s
s
b
bgr
r
s
s
ser
ve

The Longneck
XYY recommended!
Breeds: Imperial, Tundra
Primary:maroon-banana, maize-orca, pearl / Basic, laced
Secondary: Any color within 15 colors of X / alloy, basic, facet, shimmer
Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X/ basic, contour, stained, underbelly

s
s
b
bgr
r
s
s
ser
ve

The Dryad
XYX or XYY recommended!
Breeds: Fae, Imperial, Pearlcatcher, Ridgeback, Wildclaw
Primary: Rust-cinnamon/ Basic, laced
Secondary: Wine-Ruby, tangerine-jade / alloy,
Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X/ basic, contour, stained, underbelly
The Ancients

Ancient breeds are difficult to corrupt and control due to their strong raw magic, so they are rarely made into beast blooded. However, when an especially powerful Beastclan mage manages to create one, may they have mercy on your souls.
dragon?age=1&body=28&bodygene=33&breed=17&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=33&winggene=37&wings=99&auth=0a84f6921bf3c034c2e3c813c29be25b40e1cef3&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=30&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=34&winggene=27&wings=7&auth=3ba21a6fdddf58c55bb95e9e59f444926ee30199&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=44&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=34&winggene=30&wings=44&auth=625d9996291412d9c146d44ecd3250f7a7728f33&dummyext=prev.png
Ancient Manticore
XYY recommended!
Breeds: Gaoler
Primary: X (any)/ Bar, Basic, Jaguar, phantom, tapir, tiger
Secondary: any color within 15 colors of X / any
Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X / basic, runes, scorpion, smoke, weathered, wintercoat

Enter
F
D
D
D
D

D

H
We
G

F

The Kitsune
XXY, XYX or XXX recommended!
Primary: grayscale, warm colors, light colors / Bar, Basic, Falcon, phantom, shaggy
Secondary: Any color within 15 colors of X / Eye spots, Hex, Morph, safari
Tertiary: any/ basic,smoke, underbelly, weathered, wintercoat

Enter
F
D
D
D
D

D

H
We
G

F

The Longneck
XYY recommended!
Primary:light colors, warm colors, grayscale / Basic, falcon, giraffe, shaggy
Secondary: Any color within 15 colors of X / basic, daub, peregrine, streak,
Tertiary: any color within 15 colors of X/ basic, gnarlhorns, ringlets, underbelly, weathered, wintercoat
[center] [b]Affiliates[/b] [i]Want to be an affiliate? Ping me![/i] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2593024#post_2593024][img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4853/45678862494_f92bca9dd3_o.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]Lore[/i] [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2657672/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/k8UDbhH.png[/img][/url] [i]Lore[/i] The Mermfae are deeply intertwined with Maren folk, and maintain good relationship with their fellow water bound. Due to this, Maren beast blooded often join Mermfae pods, and Mermfae are often beast blessed! [/center] [b]Beast Blooded for Sale[/b] [i]Breeding Pairs[/i] [color=#4d2c89]Supernatural Disaster[/color] [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/24awncm.jpg[/IMG] [color=#4d2c89]The offspring can be Manticore or Kitsune Beast Blooded! There is a chance of having true manticores or true Kitsune! Offspring range from 5-20 gems/kT! The next nest will occur in: 30 days![/color] [i]Auction Search[/i] Note that I can’t find a way to make the search meet many of the color requirements, so always double check colors! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=14%2C12%2C1%2C8%2C11%2C4%2C13%2C7%2C6&d_bodygene=6%2C0%2C3%2C16%2C19%2C25%2C23%2C18%2C4%2C21%2C20%2C8%2C2&d_winggene=17%2C0%2C25%2C1&d_tertgene=0%2C18%2C21%2C22%2C10%2C9%2C14%2C11%2C5%2C6&nocollapse=1&collapse=1]Manticore[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=14%2C1%2C2%2C3%2C11%2C7%2C12&d_bodygene=0%2C3%2C12%2C1%2C14%2C17%2C11%2C6%2C21%2C5&d_winggene=17%2C25%2C1%2C6%2C12%2C0&d_tertgene=0%2C18%2C13%2C22%2C10%2C15%2C11%2C12%2C5%2C7&collapse=1]Maren[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=0%2C10%2C3%2C16%2C26%2C18%2C4&d_winggene=17%2C26%2C11%2C5%2C0&d_tertgene=15%2C17%2C14%2C11&collapse=1]Harpy[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_bodygene=0%2C10%2C3%2C16%2C12%2C1%2C9%2C5%2C18&d_winggene=17%2C0%2C6%2C7%2C14%2C23%2C10%2C18%2C1%2C2&d_tertgene=0%2C18%2C5%2C7%2C21%2C10&collapse=1]Kitsune[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=14%2C8%2C6&d_bodygene=6%2C0%2C19&d_winggene=17%2C25%2C1&d_tertgene=14%2C0%2C6&collapse=1]True Manticore[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=14%2C1%2C2%2C3%2C11&d_bodygene=0%2C1&d_winggene=17%2C1%2C6&d_tertgene=18%2C15%2C10&collapse=1]True Maren[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=1%2C5%2C10%2C13&d_bodygene=0%2C16%2C26&d_winggene=26%2C11%2C5&d_tertgene=15&collapse=1]True Harpy[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=1%2C8%2C10%2C7&d_bodygene=0%2C10%2C16&d_winggene=23%2C18%2C3%2C14&d_tertgene=0%2C5%2C7%2C24&d_body_range=85-41%2C1-175&d_wings_range=37-85%2C1-148&collapse=1]True Kitsune[/url] [b]Banners and Icons[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799/1][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/345m24i.png[/IMG][/url] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799/1#post_38475822][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/345m24i.png[/IMG][/url] [/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/346rte8.png[/IMG][/url] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/346rte8.png[/IMG][/url] [/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799/1][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/4fxzcx.jpg[/IMG][/url] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799/1][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/4fxzcx.jpg[/IMG][/url][/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/rsv7uq.png[/IMG][/url] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/rsv7uq.png[/IMG][/url] [/code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2co0yu8.png[/IMG][/url] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2co0yu8.png[/IMG][/url] [/code] [b]Pingslist:[/b] [/center] [code]@/parasites[/code]- True Manticores for Sale [center] [code]@/Decaffeinated[/code] - All [b]Announcements[/b] Thread created! 4/8 Manticore Added! 4/8 Maren added! 4/8 Harpy added! 4/8 Kitsune added! 4/9 Maren Badge added! 4/9 Additional lore added! 4/10 Our first affiliate: Mermfae! 4/10 Harpy badge added! 4/10 True Beast Variations added! 4/11 New Affiliate: The gifted! 4/12 Longneck breed added! 4/24 Manticore badge added! 4/24 Dryad breed added! 5/3 Ancient variations added! 6/19
Affiliates
Want to be an affiliate? Ping me!
45678862494_f92bca9dd3_o.png
Lore
k8UDbhH.png

Lore
The Mermfae are deeply intertwined with Maren folk, and maintain good relationship with their fellow water bound. Due to this, Maren beast blooded often join Mermfae pods, and Mermfae are often beast blessed!
Beast Blooded for Sale

Breeding Pairs
Supernatural Disaster
24awncm.jpg
The offspring can be Manticore or Kitsune Beast Blooded! There is a chance of having true manticores or true Kitsune! Offspring range from 5-20 gems/kT! The next nest will occur in: 30 days!

Auction Search

Note that I can’t find a way to make the search meet many of the color requirements, so always double check colors!

Manticore
Maren
Harpy
Kitsune

True Manticore
True Maren
True Harpy
True Kitsune

Banners and Icons
345m24i.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799/1#post_38475822][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/345m24i.png[/IMG][/url]
346rte8.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/346rte8.png[/IMG][/url]
4fxzcx.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799/1][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/4fxzcx.jpg[/IMG][/url]
rsv7uq.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/rsv7uq.png[/IMG][/url]
2co0yu8.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2662799][IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2co0yu8.png[/IMG][/url]

Pingslist:
Code:
@/parasites
- True Manticores for Sale
Code:
@/Decaffeinated
- All
Announcements

Thread created! 4/8

Manticore Added! 4/8

Maren added! 4/8

Harpy added! 4/8

Kitsune added! 4/9

Maren Badge added! 4/9

Additional lore added! 4/10

Our first affiliate: Mermfae! 4/10

Harpy badge added! 4/10

True Beast Variations added! 4/11

New Affiliate: The gifted! 4/12

Longneck breed added! 4/24

Manticore badge added! 4/24

Dryad breed added! 5/3

Ancient variations added! 6/19
[b]Registry[/b] *True Beast +Ancient [i] Manticore [/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50811217][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/508113/50811217.png[/img][/url]*[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=417855&tab=dragon&did=50411492][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504115/50411492.png?mtime=XLIc9wAAR3Q.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51003938][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/510040/51003938.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38843920][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/388440/38843920.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50650489][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506505/50650489.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51145739][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/511458/51145739.png[/img][/url]*[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51859051][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518591/51859051.png[/img][/url]*[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52530884][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/525309/52530884.png[/img][/url]+ [i]Maren[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50325552][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/503256/50325552.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50258694][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/502587/50258694.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50601628][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/506017/50601628.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48999513][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/489996/48999513.png[/img][/url] [i]Harpy[/i] [columns] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47422476][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/474225/47422476.png[/img][/url]* [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50415320][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504154/50415320.png[/img][/url]* [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50709948][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/507100/50709948.png[/img][/url]* [/columns] [i]Kitsune[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47396743][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/473968/47396743.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29982548][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/299826/29982548.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49788984][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/497890/49788984.png[/img][/url]*[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51939293][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/519393/51939293.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50298716][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/502988/50298716.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46201364][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/462014/46201364.png[/img][/url] [i]Beast Born[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50421562][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/504216/50421562.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49572048][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/495721/49572048.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51009104][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/510092/51009104.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51009106][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/510092/51009106.png[/img][/url]*[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51388471][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513885/51388471.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51388470][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513885/51388470.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51388469][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513885/51388469.png[/img][/url]*[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51388468][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513885/51388468.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51670220][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516703/51670220.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51670221][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516703/51670221.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51670222][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516703/51670222.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51670223][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/516703/51670223.png[/img][/url] [i]Longneck[/i] [i]Dryad[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51457845][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/514579/51457845.png[/img][/url]
Registry

*True Beast +Ancient

Manticore
50811217.png*50411492.png?mtime=XLIc9wAAR3Q.png51003938.png38843920.png50650489.png51145739.png*51859051.png*52530884.png+
Maren
50325552.png50258694.png50601628.png48999513.png
Harpy
47422476.png* 50415320.png* 50709948.png*
Kitsune
47396743.png29982548.png49788984.png*51939293.png50298716.png46201364.png
Beast Born
50421562.png49572048.png51009104.png51009106.png*51388471.png51388470.png51388469.png*51388468.png51670220.png51670221.png51670222.png51670223.png
Longneck

Dryad
51457845.png
[center] [b]Additional Lore[/b] [item=vial Of scattersight] [i]Eye Types[/i][/center] [left] [i] Common-Rare [/i] These dragons are seen as more dragon-like than beast-like, and favored by Beast Born dragons more than others. Rare eyes are sometimes hints at stronger powers than other common eye types, but in general these eye variations house no significance. [i]Faceted and Goat[/i] These dragons look quite bestial with bug-like or goat-like eyes respectively. These are especially prominent in Beast Cursed dragons, and often lead to primal abilities and a savage nature. Some dragons with these eyes are rumored to be able to shapeshift into the form of their bestial blood! [i]Multi-gaze[/i] These dragons are seen as monstrosities and generally lead to disgust from the Beast blooded dragons. Multi-gaze Beast Blooded dragons typically occur when the blessing or curse is done incorrectly. [i]Primal[/i] Primal eyes are more common in Beast Born dragons than Blessed or Cursed because they show a strong link to the draconic gods. Primal eyes indicate strong magic, meaning these dragons are less likely to give in to their bestial nature. [i]Spiral[/i] These eyes are often found in Beast Cursed and Beast Blessed dragons. It is believed to be a result of the enchanter being indecisive. Especially common in Kitsune and Manticores, these can sometimes lead to strong illusion magic and hypnotic abilities. [center] [item=eliminate] [i] Special Abilities[/i][/center] No abilities- 10% of Beast Blooded // 5% of true beasts/ancients Common abilities- 60% of Beast blooded // 40% of true beasts/ancients Uncommon abilities-20% of Beast blooded // 30% of true beasts/ancients Rare abilities- 9% of Beast blooded //20% of true beasts/ancients Very rare abilities- 1% of Beast Blooded //5% of true beasts/ancients No abilities- 10% of Beast Blooded // 5% of true beasts/ancients One ability- 60% of Beast Blooded // 50% of true beasts/ancients Two abilities- 20% of Beast Blooded // 30% of true beasts/ancients Three or more abilities- 10% of Beast Blooded // 15% of true beasts/ancients [i]Manticore[/i] Common- advanced Fire manipulation (Fire dragon), powerful wings, pointed or barbed tails Uncommon- venomous stingers Rare- Fire manipulation (non-fire dragon), enchantment abilities Very Rare- Shapeshifting (into manticore, cats, or insects) [i]Maren[/i] Common- holding breath for hours, waterproof scales, fins/finned claws, advanced water manipulation (water dragons) Uncommon- venomous stingers, water breathing Rare- Water manipulation (non-water dragon), chameleon-like skin/scales, ability to talk to fish or other water creatures Very Rare- Shapeshifting (into maren or fish) [i]Harpy[/i] Common- Powerful wings, talons, beaks, increased elemental manipulation Uncommon- super strength, bird speech Rare- elemental manipulation(of other elements) , Very Rare- Shapeshifting (into harpies or other bird-like creatures) [i]Kitsune[/i] Common- advanced Wind and Fire manipulation (wind/fire dragon), two tails, fur, ears Uncommon- illusion magic, 3-5 tails Rare- wind and fire manipulation (non-wind/fire dragon), Shapeshifting(into fox/Kitsune) Very Rare- Shapeshifting (into anything else) [i]Longneck[/i] Common-advanced earth,ice, and nature manipulation(earth/ice/nature dragon), fur/extra fur, long necks Uncommon-hooves, animal communication, mending/healing Rare-shapeshifting (into longneck), earth/ice/nature manipulation (non earth/ice/nature dragon) Very Rare-animal charming, object enchantment [i]Dryad[/i] Common- advanced nature manipulation (nature dragon), plant speech, leaves, soul-plant Uncommon-animal communication, mending/healing, plant summoning/growth Rare- nature manipulation (non nature dragon), animal summoning, Shapeshifting into soul-plant Very rare- other Druidic abilities, Shapeshifting into animals/plants [center] [color=transparent] Enter [/color] [b] Hoarded Items, Apparel, and Familars[/b] [i]These are just suggestions, not guidelines. Also note that I did not include all color variations. If one is present, then all of its variations are equally recommended. This is a permanent WIP.[/i] [/center] [i]Manticore[/i] Apparel- [item=untamed lion][item=Gossamer flame regalia][item=ash lace box][item=crazy cat dragon starter kit] Familiars- [item=Manticore][item=Golden idol][item=dunewind manticore][item=protomanticore][item=manticorian provocateur][item=conflagrant ambassador][item=manticore screamer][item=ghost manticore][item=firemane manticore] Hoarded items- [item=Stone collar][item=Spade tail][item=softly glowing pendant][item=brilliant brass torc] [i]Maren[/i] Apparel- [item=roseate scale trunk][item=light in the dark][seafarer’s swag][item=deeprealm trident][item=thresher flatfins][item=fin jewels][item=seashell mantle] Familiars- [item=maren spearmaiden][item=maren defender][item=maren shark hunter][item=maren warlock][item=maren currentfinder][item=maren ambusher][item=maren wavesinger][item=maren scout][item=Clearwater oracle] Hoarded items- [item=rippling cloth][item=barnacle-encrusted relic][item=overflowing fishbasket][item=seaside trumpet][item=fancy comb] [i]Harpy[/i] Apparel- [item=Raven Grove][item=white feathered bones][item=phantasmal halfmask][item=windbound mask][item=mango plumes][item=chestnut plumage][item=masquerade duds] Familiars- [item=chillwind harpy][item=stonewatch harpy][item=Veiled vision][item=Confirming champion][item=windcarve harpy][item=stormclpud harpy][item=masked harpy] [item=Mesacliff harpy][item=spellwrought ambassador][item=eye of talona][item=stonewatch prince] Hoarded items- [item=Harpy masque][item=shining feather cluster][item=prehnite][item=pristine harpy leathers][item=giant feather][item=clouddancer hide][item=Brilliant feather cluster] [i]Kitsune[/i] Apparel- [item=windbound mask][item=Big bad wolf][item=the verdant sage][item=eastsong face mask][item=Darksong haori][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=starlight cloak] [item=companion comet][item=windbound plumage][item=aerborne gustgatherer][tricker’s magic cards][will o’ the wisp] Familiars- [item=aerborne ambassador][item=golden kitsune][item=Silver kitsune][item=laybrush larcenist][item=vulpine lamp][item=trick of the light] Hoarded items- [item=wispy foxtail][item=Moonglow foxtail][item=stardust sap lamp][item=ghostly aura][item=flowering vulpine plush] [i]Longneck[/i] Apparel- [item=brown wooly tail] Familiars- [item=Longneck wanderer][item=glitterfreeze ambassador][item=longneck mender][item=longneck magi][item=longneck lampooner][item=double-tailed warcat][item= Hoarded items- [item=steel longneck helmet][item=longneck pack][item=longneck winter rations] [i]Dryad[/i] Apparel- [item=Druidic sash][item=faerie thorn tangle][item=Sakura bloombox][item=tawny antlers][item=naturalist adornments][item=map kit][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=Druidic crown][dryad’s guise][tree warden’s garb][butterfly’s kiss] Familiars- [item=Dryad][item=Sunbeam dryad][item=Wood ear deer][item=Frostbite dryad][item=Autumn dryad][item=Barkskin watched][item=Aspen gall dryad] Hoarded items- [item=Clover][item=Harvestman][item=Highland dryleaf][item=Ghost-painted fern][item=garden lace]
Additional Lore

Vial of Scattersight

Eye Types
Common-Rare
These dragons are seen as more dragon-like than beast-like, and favored by Beast Born dragons more than others. Rare eyes are sometimes hints at stronger powers than other common eye types, but in general these eye variations house no significance.

Faceted and Goat
These dragons look quite bestial with bug-like or goat-like eyes respectively. These are especially prominent in Beast Cursed dragons, and often lead to primal abilities and a savage nature. Some dragons with these eyes are rumored to be able to shapeshift into the form of their bestial blood!

Multi-gaze
These dragons are seen as monstrosities and generally lead to disgust from the Beast blooded dragons. Multi-gaze Beast Blooded dragons typically occur when the blessing or curse is done incorrectly.

Primal
Primal eyes are more common in Beast Born dragons than Blessed or Cursed because they show a strong link to the draconic gods. Primal eyes indicate strong magic, meaning these dragons are less likely to give in to their bestial nature.

Spiral
These eyes are often found in Beast Cursed and Beast Blessed dragons. It is believed to be a result of the enchanter being indecisive. Especially common in Kitsune and Manticores, these can sometimes lead to strong illusion magic and hypnotic abilities.

Eliminate

Special Abilities

No abilities- 10% of Beast Blooded // 5% of true beasts/ancients
Common abilities- 60% of Beast blooded // 40% of true beasts/ancients
Uncommon abilities-20% of Beast blooded // 30% of true beasts/ancients
Rare abilities- 9% of Beast blooded //20% of true beasts/ancients
Very rare abilities- 1% of Beast Blooded //5% of true beasts/ancients

No abilities- 10% of Beast Blooded // 5% of true beasts/ancients
One ability- 60% of Beast Blooded // 50% of true beasts/ancients
Two abilities- 20% of Beast Blooded // 30% of true beasts/ancients
Three or more abilities- 10% of Beast Blooded // 15% of true beasts/ancients

Manticore
Common- advanced Fire manipulation (Fire dragon), powerful wings, pointed or barbed tails
Uncommon- venomous stingers
Rare- Fire manipulation (non-fire dragon), enchantment abilities
Very Rare- Shapeshifting (into manticore, cats, or insects)

Maren
Common- holding breath for hours, waterproof scales, fins/finned claws, advanced water manipulation (water dragons)
Uncommon- venomous stingers, water breathing
Rare- Water manipulation (non-water dragon), chameleon-like skin/scales, ability to talk to fish or other water creatures
Very Rare- Shapeshifting (into maren or fish)

Harpy
Common- Powerful wings, talons, beaks, increased elemental manipulation
Uncommon- super strength, bird speech
Rare- elemental manipulation(of other elements) ,
Very Rare- Shapeshifting (into harpies or other bird-like creatures)

Kitsune
Common- advanced Wind and Fire manipulation (wind/fire dragon), two tails, fur, ears
Uncommon- illusion magic, 3-5 tails
Rare- wind and fire manipulation (non-wind/fire dragon), Shapeshifting(into fox/Kitsune)
Very Rare- Shapeshifting (into anything else)

Longneck
Common-advanced earth,ice, and nature manipulation(earth/ice/nature dragon), fur/extra fur, long necks
Uncommon-hooves, animal communication, mending/healing
Rare-shapeshifting (into longneck), earth/ice/nature manipulation (non earth/ice/nature dragon)
Very Rare-animal charming, object enchantment

Dryad
Common- advanced nature manipulation (nature dragon), plant speech, leaves, soul-plant
Uncommon-animal communication, mending/healing, plant summoning/growth
Rare- nature manipulation (non nature dragon), animal summoning, Shapeshifting into soul-plant
Very rare- other Druidic abilities, Shapeshifting into animals/plants

Enter

Hoarded Items, Apparel, and Familars
These are just suggestions, not guidelines. Also note that I did not include all color variations. If one is present, then all of its variations are equally recommended. This is a permanent WIP.
Manticore
Apparel-
Untamed Lion Gossamer Flame Regalia Ash Lace Box Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit
Familiars-
Manticore Golden Idol Dunewind Manticore Manticorian Provocateur Conflagrant Ambassador Manticore Screamer Ghost Manticore Firemane Manticore
Hoarded items-
Stone Collar Spade Tail Softly Glowing Pendant Brilliant Brass Torc

Maren
Apparel-
Roseate Scale Trunk Light in the Dark [seafarer’s swag] Deeprealm Trident Thresher Flatfins Fin Jewels Seashell Mantle
Familiars-
Maren Spearmaiden Maren Defender Maren Shark Hunter Maren Warlock Maren Currentfinder Maren Ambusher Maren Wavesinger Maren Scout Clearwater Oracle
Hoarded items-
Rippling Cloth Barnacle-Encrusted Relic Overflowing Fishbasket Seaside Trumpet Fancy Comb

Harpy
Apparel-
Raven Grove White Feathered Bones Phantasmal Halfmask Windbound Mask Mango Plumes Chestnut Plumage Masquerade Duds
Familiars-
Chillwind Harpy Stonewatch Harpy Veiled Vision Windcarve Harpy Masked Harpy Mesacliff Harpy Spellwrought Ambassador Eye of Talona Stonewatch Prince
Hoarded items-
Harpy Masque Shining Feather Cluster Prehnite Pristine Harpy Leathers Giant Feather Clouddancer Hide Brilliant Feather Cluster

Kitsune
Apparel-
Windbound Mask Big Bad Wolf The Verdant Sage Eastsong Face Mask Darksong Haori Bamboo Breeze Cape Starlight Cloak Companion Comet Windbound Plumage [tricker’s magic cards][will o’ the wisp]
Familiars-
Aerborne Ambassador Golden Kitsune Silver Kitsune Laybrush Larcenist Vulpine Lamp Trick of the Light
Hoarded items-
Wispy Foxtail Moonglow Foxtail Stardust Sap Lamp Ghostly Aura

Longneck
Apparel-
Brown Wooly Tail
Familiars-
Longneck Wanderer Glitterfreeze Ambassador Longneck Mender Longneck Magi Longneck Lampooner Double-Tailed Warcat [item=
Hoarded items-
Steel Longneck Helmet Longneck Pack Longneck Winter Rations

Dryad
Apparel-
Druidic Sash Faerie Thorn Tangle Sakura Bloombox Tawny Antlers Naturalist Adornments Map Kit Leafy Gladeboughs Druidic Crown [dryad’s guise][tree warden’s garb][butterfly’s kiss]
Familiars-
Dryad Sunbeam Dryad Wood Ear Deer Frostbite Dryad Autumn Dryad Aspen Gall Dryad
Hoarded items-
Clover Harvestman Highland Dryleaf Ghost-Painted Fern Garden Lace
@dinolover519 Oh I like it! Does this lady fit a harpy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47422476] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474225/47422476_350.png[/img] [/url]
@dinolover519
Oh I like it! Does this lady fit a harpy?

47422476_350.png
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@FelinaeFatale

Thank you!

Yes, she meets all the genetic requirements, and practically looks exactly like a Harpy with that apparel!

I’ll add her to the registry :)
@FelinaeFatale

Thank you!

Yes, she meets all the genetic requirements, and practically looks exactly like a Harpy with that apparel!

I’ll add her to the registry :)
Bump! Kitsune Breed has been added!
Bump! Kitsune Breed has been added!
Oh, this is neat! My clan's got some alliance lore with harpies; if I get a good hatchling I'll have to stop by again :D
Oh, this is neat! My clan's got some alliance lore with harpies; if I get a good hatchling I'll have to stop by again :D
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
@Plasmafire

Thank you for stopping by! :)

I’d love to see how you use this subspecies in that lore if you so choose!
@Plasmafire

Thank you for stopping by! :)

I’d love to see how you use this subspecies in that lore if you so choose!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8