Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] Ask the Mystics-Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Venusian

((Thank you for giving me the opportunity! Carmeline is such a wonderful character because her problem at the basic level is pretty relatable. That's at least how I feel.))

"Truly," Noctis Timore said, "Welcome to the club." Noctis Timore's chilling laugh returned. His ears stood up to push the feathers of his headdress up as well. Noctis Timore held the pose for a moment with his predatory grin gleaming underneath the beak of his headdress. His ears then collapsed to their original resting position. He slithered in the dark, his paws never making a sound, until he emerged from the shadows on Carmeline's right. His eyes glittered as he looked at Carmeline.

Noctis Timore's voice dripped like honey, "Right here, in this chamber. You've already begun...I would be more than happy to help..." Noctis Timore raised his right forepaw, his hooked talons curled menacingly as he reached toward Carmeline.

Magna Mater was glaring a warning at Noctis Timore. Tacet Mare's deep voice cut through the mists. "Back off!"

Noctis Timore's raised paw flinched and slowly lowered. He ducked his head and the front of his body in a bow. His gaze shifted to glare at Tacet Mare a moment before returning to look at Carmeline with a glitter to his eyes. He smiled at her again. Noctis Timore pivoted on his paws before bounding into the shadows and around behind Tacet Mare. "You know where to find me..."

Clara Stella sighed and shook her head. "Noctis Timore had one thing right," she said, "Right here when you walked into this chamber, you began your journey."

The beautiful green and gold Skydancer walked to sit between Carmeline and the glowing basin. The light of the basin behind her took on a golden hue and cast a radiant halo around Clara Stella. Clara Stella sat back on her haunches and lifted her forepaws in an open gesture. "Here," she said gently, "Sometimes words simply can not explain. It would be best if I just show you."
@Venusian

((Thank you for giving me the opportunity! Carmeline is such a wonderful character because her problem at the basic level is pretty relatable. That's at least how I feel.))

"Truly," Noctis Timore said, "Welcome to the club." Noctis Timore's chilling laugh returned. His ears stood up to push the feathers of his headdress up as well. Noctis Timore held the pose for a moment with his predatory grin gleaming underneath the beak of his headdress. His ears then collapsed to their original resting position. He slithered in the dark, his paws never making a sound, until he emerged from the shadows on Carmeline's right. His eyes glittered as he looked at Carmeline.

Noctis Timore's voice dripped like honey, "Right here, in this chamber. You've already begun...I would be more than happy to help..." Noctis Timore raised his right forepaw, his hooked talons curled menacingly as he reached toward Carmeline.

Magna Mater was glaring a warning at Noctis Timore. Tacet Mare's deep voice cut through the mists. "Back off!"

Noctis Timore's raised paw flinched and slowly lowered. He ducked his head and the front of his body in a bow. His gaze shifted to glare at Tacet Mare a moment before returning to look at Carmeline with a glitter to his eyes. He smiled at her again. Noctis Timore pivoted on his paws before bounding into the shadows and around behind Tacet Mare. "You know where to find me..."

Clara Stella sighed and shook her head. "Noctis Timore had one thing right," she said, "Right here when you walked into this chamber, you began your journey."

The beautiful green and gold Skydancer walked to sit between Carmeline and the glowing basin. The light of the basin behind her took on a golden hue and cast a radiant halo around Clara Stella. Clara Stella sat back on her haunches and lifted her forepaws in an open gesture. "Here," she said gently, "Sometimes words simply can not explain. It would be best if I just show you."
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Countessoffire (Thank you!! I'm happy you like her, she's one of my favorites~) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39434442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394345/39434442_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Carmeline whirled around to face Noctis Timore, her breath catching in her throat as she met the Mirror's eyes. Those tiny pinpricks of light behind his mask... there was something dark in them, predatory. She didn't know what he was offering, exactly, but her instincts screamed at her [i]don't let him touch you.[/i] She took a sharp step back, staring at his outstretched paw. Before she could form the words to ask what, exactly, he was trying to do, Tacet Mare had called him off. She didn't have the strength to say just how thankful she was for that. Her gaze followed Noctis Timore as he bounded back into the shadows behind the Imperial, only flickering back to Clara Stella once he had settled back into place. Only then she let herself drop her guard, stepping towards the Skydancer. It should have been hard to look directly at her, with the radiant golden light outlining her body, but for some reason that Carmeline couldn't place, it wasn't. It was a gentle sort of glow. It reminded her of her time in the Lightweaver's lands. She feared what she would see, truthfully, but it was too late to turn back. She took a deep breath, met Clara Stella's gaze, and took her hands.
@Countessoffire

(Thank you!! I'm happy you like her, she's one of my favorites~)

Carmeline whirled around to face Noctis Timore, her breath catching in her throat as she met the Mirror's eyes. Those tiny pinpricks of light behind his mask... there was something dark in them, predatory. She didn't know what he was offering, exactly, but her instincts screamed at her don't let him touch you. She took a sharp step back, staring at his outstretched paw.

Before she could form the words to ask what, exactly, he was trying to do, Tacet Mare had called him off. She didn't have the strength to say just how thankful she was for that. Her gaze followed Noctis Timore as he bounded back into the shadows behind the Imperial, only flickering back to Clara Stella once he had settled back into place.

Only then she let herself drop her guard, stepping towards the Skydancer. It should have been hard to look directly at her, with the radiant golden light outlining her body, but for some reason that Carmeline couldn't place, it wasn't. It was a gentle sort of glow. It reminded her of her time in the Lightweaver's lands. She feared what she would see, truthfully, but it was too late to turn back. She took a deep breath, met Clara Stella's gaze, and took her hands.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian

Clara Stella sighed softly and closed her eyes when she felt Carmeline take her hands. She swayed but then straightened once again. Her head leaned forward to press her crest against Carmeline's solitary horn. The Skydancer mystic's empathic powers were gently pulling at Carmeline's mind, inviting her to enter Clara Stella's mind.

Clara Stella's mind was focused on showing Carmeline what it was that the pearlcatcher needed to see. There was a snowy meadow with dark, impenetrable trees forming the meadow's perimeter. Inside the meadow were two female pearlcatchers chasing the other. One pearlcatcher was dark and shadowy while the other had more of a resemblance of Carmeline.

Clara Stella's voice echoed but it still held a gentle warmth. "Your heart and mind are torn in two, Alostua and Carmeline," she said, "Two hearts, two minds, fighting for dominance. Alostua is the darkness, the manifestation of your inner demons. Carmeline is the light. Currently, Carmeline holds the upper paw and has Alostua subdued. Just barely..."

The pearlcatcher in the meadow that resembled Carmeline had the shadowy Alostua pinned into the snow. The shadowy Alostua was struggling mightily and snow was being kicked up. The Carmeline pearl catcher was struggling just to keep the shadowy Alostua down.

Clara Stella continued, "The chaos between your inner darkness and light is what the outside darkness feeds upon. You fear Alostua as Carmeline. What you must realize and accept is that Alostua and Carmeline are the same. Two sides to the same treasure piece. Once you find peace between Alostua and Carmeline, your demons will be subdued and your body back in balance. That balance will give you strength to face the darkness outside and starve it of what gave it power in the first place, your insecurities."

Clara Stella's voice faded and her mind withdrew. Clara Stella lifted her head away from Carmeline but gently tightened her grip on Carmeline's hands. "Start with meditation in a tranquil location," she said gently, "Find a quiet place to reflect, a nice sunny spot by a creek would be best. Unfortunately that was all the remaining insight I can grant you."

Clara Stella released her grip and stepped back a step. "Carmeline and Alostua are strong on their own," she said, "However they become unstoppable together. Remember that."
@Venusian

Clara Stella sighed softly and closed her eyes when she felt Carmeline take her hands. She swayed but then straightened once again. Her head leaned forward to press her crest against Carmeline's solitary horn. The Skydancer mystic's empathic powers were gently pulling at Carmeline's mind, inviting her to enter Clara Stella's mind.

Clara Stella's mind was focused on showing Carmeline what it was that the pearlcatcher needed to see. There was a snowy meadow with dark, impenetrable trees forming the meadow's perimeter. Inside the meadow were two female pearlcatchers chasing the other. One pearlcatcher was dark and shadowy while the other had more of a resemblance of Carmeline.

Clara Stella's voice echoed but it still held a gentle warmth. "Your heart and mind are torn in two, Alostua and Carmeline," she said, "Two hearts, two minds, fighting for dominance. Alostua is the darkness, the manifestation of your inner demons. Carmeline is the light. Currently, Carmeline holds the upper paw and has Alostua subdued. Just barely..."

The pearlcatcher in the meadow that resembled Carmeline had the shadowy Alostua pinned into the snow. The shadowy Alostua was struggling mightily and snow was being kicked up. The Carmeline pearl catcher was struggling just to keep the shadowy Alostua down.

Clara Stella continued, "The chaos between your inner darkness and light is what the outside darkness feeds upon. You fear Alostua as Carmeline. What you must realize and accept is that Alostua and Carmeline are the same. Two sides to the same treasure piece. Once you find peace between Alostua and Carmeline, your demons will be subdued and your body back in balance. That balance will give you strength to face the darkness outside and starve it of what gave it power in the first place, your insecurities."

Clara Stella's voice faded and her mind withdrew. Clara Stella lifted her head away from Carmeline but gently tightened her grip on Carmeline's hands. "Start with meditation in a tranquil location," she said gently, "Find a quiet place to reflect, a nice sunny spot by a creek would be best. Unfortunately that was all the remaining insight I can grant you."

Clara Stella released her grip and stepped back a step. "Carmeline and Alostua are strong on their own," she said, "However they become unstoppable together. Remember that."
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
The mystics are still here to answer a dragon's question. I really enjoy the opportunity to write creatively so don't feel shy. :)
The mystics are still here to answer a dragon's question. I really enjoy the opportunity to write creatively so don't feel shy. :)
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
The mystics are still looking to answer questions. No need to ping anymore, I'm following the thread.
The mystics are still looking to answer questions. No need to ping anymore, I'm following the thread.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
[center] {{I do hope my writing and question make sense !! for referance Tafari's father is Briar in my lair! He is a spiral, and a necromancer who makes use of powerful healing spells and light magic to bring back the dead to give them a second chance at living (If say they lost their lives to a unfair event, ie: a bandit attack, a sickness, etc) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40402324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404024/40402324_350.png[/img] [/url] A skydancer, wrapped in many bandages came into the crystal spire, his feathers and body seemed to be littered with healed and unhealed wounds. There was a air about him. A air of death. Which seemed to hang over the skydancer. Tafari was a oddity in the sense he was not truly alive. Yes his lungs filled with air as he breathed, and his heart seemed to beat... But it was only for show, and thanks to his adoptive fathers talents in necromancy. The young skydancer stayed silent for a moment, he had come here for a reason and he intended to ask a question. One that burned itself into his mind while he slept at night. At the question posed by Clara he seemed to panic a small bit. [i]y the eleven he had no clue when he was hatched.[/i] He had forgotten most of his early life before he well, met his end at the hands of a few bandits... So he decided to go with the season in which his adoptive father brought him back. "My name is Tafari... I-I was ah brought to life in spring." He paused for another short moment. He was truly hoping they didn't mind the undead asking them questions. "My father... Well, my adoptive father is a necromancer..." He paused before he kept going, "He, isn't like any other necromancers. He brings dragons back for second chances at life. He doesn't raise them for any selfish gains... If anything bringing them back hinders his own life force..." At the mention of that, Tafari seems to grimace, "Hes helped many people... and so many thank him for the work he does. I was wondering..." Gods this was such a silly question. "How could I become like him?" He truly wished to help others as his father Briar did. But with his lack of necromantic powers, he was unsure of what to do with himself to help others. [/center]

{{I do hope my writing and question make sense !! for referance Tafari's father is Briar in my lair! He is a spiral, and a necromancer who makes use of powerful healing spells and light magic to bring back the dead to give them a second chance at living (If say they lost their lives to a unfair event, ie: a bandit attack, a sickness, etc)

40402324_350.png

A skydancer, wrapped in many bandages came into the crystal spire, his feathers and body seemed to be littered with healed and unhealed wounds. There was a air about him. A air of death. Which seemed to hang over the skydancer. Tafari was a oddity in the sense he was not truly alive. Yes his lungs filled with air as he breathed, and his heart seemed to beat...

But it was only for show, and thanks to his adoptive fathers talents in necromancy.

The young skydancer stayed silent for a moment, he had come here for a reason and he intended to ask a question. One that burned itself into his mind while he slept at night. At the question posed by Clara he seemed to panic a small bit. y the eleven he had no clue when he was hatched. He had forgotten most of his early life before he well, met his end at the hands of a few bandits... So he decided to go with the season in which his adoptive father brought him back. "My name is Tafari... I-I was ah brought to life in spring." He paused for another short moment.

He was truly hoping they didn't mind the undead asking them questions.

"My father... Well, my adoptive father is a necromancer..." He paused before he kept going, "He, isn't like any other necromancers. He brings dragons back for second chances at life. He doesn't raise them for any selfish gains... If anything bringing them back hinders his own life force..." At the mention of that, Tafari seems to grimace, "Hes helped many people... and so many thank him for the work he does. I was wondering..." Gods this was such a silly question.

"How could I become like him?"

He truly wished to help others as his father Briar did. But with his lack of necromantic powers, he was unsure of what to do with himself to help others.
@Smittyy

((Thank you for the heads up. :) You're writing is great. I can work with it. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to interact with your character.))

Clara Stella's eyes clouded and her feathers fell flat upon her body when the male Skydancer walked into the crystal cavern. She flinched and rose to her paws when Tafari answered her question about the season he was brought back to life in. "I can't," she whispered, "Such an affront to life...so arbitrary...the stench of the Plaguebringer follows you Tafari despite being one of the earth...It's so...so...sad...so false...Your father is cruel...and deluded...I can't..."

Clara Stella shook her head and she withdrew from her position beside Tacet Mare's basin. The basin itself was barely casting off a glow. The lack of strong light made Tacet Mare's grim countenance even more pronounced. His sapphire eyes looked at Tafari and did not draw away.

Tacet Mare was about to speak however a chilling laugh echoed through the cavern. Noctis Timore had stepped closer to the basin and even took a seat where Clara Stella once sat. His ears stood up and pushed the feathers of his headdress to stand up eerily. His lips were drawn in a grisly grin where his fangs stood out in the gloom of the cavern.

"They will not help you," hissed Noctis Timore, "You wretched shell of a dragon. You want to become like the one that brought you back to life? Haha, that is simpler than you think."

Tacet Mare glared at Noctis Timore and hissed, "Back off Noctis Timore. His was an honest question and doesn't warrant your poison."

Noctis Timore scoffed and turned his head to look at Tacet Mare. His twisted smile did not leave his snout. "Oh please, you and I both know what this one needs to hear."

Noctis Timore did not back off and instead walked closer to Tafari. He circled around the skydancer with his shadow menacingly twisting this way and that on the crystal walls. "To become like your father is simple, make your decisions arbitrary, whimsical. What you should truly be asking yourself is what must I do to become better than him?"

Noctis Timore's eerie cackle echoed through the cavern.
@Smittyy

((Thank you for the heads up. :) You're writing is great. I can work with it. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to interact with your character.))

Clara Stella's eyes clouded and her feathers fell flat upon her body when the male Skydancer walked into the crystal cavern. She flinched and rose to her paws when Tafari answered her question about the season he was brought back to life in. "I can't," she whispered, "Such an affront to life...so arbitrary...the stench of the Plaguebringer follows you Tafari despite being one of the earth...It's so...so...sad...so false...Your father is cruel...and deluded...I can't..."

Clara Stella shook her head and she withdrew from her position beside Tacet Mare's basin. The basin itself was barely casting off a glow. The lack of strong light made Tacet Mare's grim countenance even more pronounced. His sapphire eyes looked at Tafari and did not draw away.

Tacet Mare was about to speak however a chilling laugh echoed through the cavern. Noctis Timore had stepped closer to the basin and even took a seat where Clara Stella once sat. His ears stood up and pushed the feathers of his headdress to stand up eerily. His lips were drawn in a grisly grin where his fangs stood out in the gloom of the cavern.

"They will not help you," hissed Noctis Timore, "You wretched shell of a dragon. You want to become like the one that brought you back to life? Haha, that is simpler than you think."

Tacet Mare glared at Noctis Timore and hissed, "Back off Noctis Timore. His was an honest question and doesn't warrant your poison."

Noctis Timore scoffed and turned his head to look at Tacet Mare. His twisted smile did not leave his snout. "Oh please, you and I both know what this one needs to hear."

Noctis Timore did not back off and instead walked closer to Tafari. He circled around the skydancer with his shadow menacingly twisting this way and that on the crystal walls. "To become like your father is simple, make your decisions arbitrary, whimsical. What you should truly be asking yourself is what must I do to become better than him?"

Noctis Timore's eerie cackle echoed through the cavern.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
@Luvia

I’m sorry.

I am not familiar with the Yu-Gi-Oh universe or the fandom. I can not write an answer for your dragons in good confidence.
@Luvia

I’m sorry.

I am not familiar with the Yu-Gi-Oh universe or the fandom. I can not write an answer for your dragons in good confidence.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
The post is deleted, I don’t feel like posting another dragon.
The post is deleted, I don’t feel like posting another dragon.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
The mystics are still looking to answer questions.
The mystics are still looking to answer questions.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15