Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@anteater

Oh wow! Thank you so much! :D This was such an amazing thing to wake up to this morning haha. You have a great eye for detail and I really loved your thoughts about their personalities. :P Tatyana does have a tumblr post! She's one of my more unexpectedly amazing dragon purchases that just keeps on getting better, so I tend to share her new outfit updates occasionally. ;3 Ahh thank you for choosing these three! They don't usually get as much attention as many of my stained dragons and I'm glad they got to be raved about for a change. :D

p.s. I love your signature and the snoots hatchery banner, amazing <3
@anteater

Oh wow! Thank you so much! :D This was such an amazing thing to wake up to this morning haha. You have a great eye for detail and I really loved your thoughts about their personalities. :P Tatyana does have a tumblr post! She's one of my more unexpectedly amazing dragon purchases that just keeps on getting better, so I tend to share her new outfit updates occasionally. ;3 Ahh thank you for choosing these three! They don't usually get as much attention as many of my stained dragons and I'm glad they got to be raved about for a change. :D

p.s. I love your signature and the snoots hatchery banner, amazing <3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@SilverOtter your lair is adorable! So many warm tones, it's real cute! [columns][center][b]Sakura[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49366442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493665/49366442_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]He's really awesome! I clicked on him because I liked his colors and thought he was a cute pink boy. His bio change my perception of him completely, but in the best of ways! His outfit makes a lot of aesthetic sense, it looks amazing and different, but in the context of a cursed prince its even more lovely! He's a pink little cutie, but wearing dark and somber apparel. It's a very effectful way to tell his story visually while still ending up with a very, very pretty dragon. I love the accent. The many little lines or strings work wonderfully with the rose tangels, he really looks like he's caught in some sort of big net. Ah, he's stunning! I imagine he's soft spoken and polite, until angered[/columns] [columns][center][b]Animus[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49258535] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/492586/49258535_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This guy is so pretty! I admit I'm partial to orange dragons, but he is special even among orange dragons! He's amazing. I usually think of the runebeads as a sort of joke apparel, but they look amazing on him! They add such a depth to his colors, its a joy to look at! I love how the hat looks too, didn't knew it cut off the eye like that on m spirals, it looks awesome on him, like he's peeking out at you. Very sneaky and cool, especially when you scroll down and see his artwork! I adore that piece. [i]Oh, there was the eyes[/i] and he does look super sneaky and a little bit menazing! I love how you've mixed fire and shadow aesthetic, it matches his colors and makes him super unique I imagine he licks his lips a lot![/columns] [columns][center][b]Lava[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49814615] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498147/49814615_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This lady is everyhting wonderful about fire the aesthetic! I love firelfy on her, it's so subtle, but on the top of her wings where you can see the little specs?? Thats such a cool, fiery effect! She's just embodieng everything about fire? I love the phoenix motif, it's really showing in her genes, colors and outfits. You have the bright orange of fire, the somber, black and terracotta of embers and the silver and black of ashes. A phoenix life cycle on one dragon! The coolest thing! The lace pieces makes her look exspensive and delicate while the flourishes are more bold and heavy, it makes a really unique and balanced look. And I'm always here for a cute dog, and the dog match her so well I imagine she has a sharp tongue, you do not want to make her mad![/columns]
@SilverOtter
your lair is adorable! So many warm tones, it's real cute!
Sakura

49366442_350.png
He's really awesome! I clicked on him because I liked his colors and thought he was a cute pink boy.
His bio change my perception of him completely, but in the best of ways! His outfit makes a lot of aesthetic sense, it looks amazing and different, but in the context of a cursed prince its even more lovely!
He's a pink little cutie, but wearing dark and somber apparel. It's a very effectful way to tell his story visually while still ending up with a very, very pretty dragon. I love the accent.
The many little lines or strings work wonderfully with the rose tangels, he really looks like he's caught in some sort of big net. Ah, he's stunning!
I imagine he's soft spoken and polite, until angered
Animus

49258535_350.png
This guy is so pretty! I admit I'm partial to orange dragons, but he is special even among orange dragons! He's amazing. I usually think of the runebeads as a sort of joke apparel, but they look amazing on him! They add such a depth to his colors, its a joy to look at!
I love how the hat looks too, didn't knew it cut off the eye like that on m spirals, it looks awesome on him, like he's peeking out at you. Very sneaky and cool, especially when you scroll down and see his artwork! I adore that piece. Oh, there was the eyes and he does look super sneaky and a little bit menazing!
I love how you've mixed fire and shadow aesthetic, it matches his colors and makes him super unique

I imagine he licks his lips a lot!
Lava

49814615_350.png
This lady is everyhting wonderful about fire the aesthetic! I love firelfy on her, it's so subtle, but on the top of her wings where you can see the little specs?? Thats such a cool, fiery effect!
She's just embodieng everything about fire? I love the phoenix motif, it's really showing in her genes, colors and outfits. You have the bright orange of fire, the somber, black and terracotta of embers and the silver and black of ashes. A phoenix life cycle on one dragon! The coolest thing!
The lace pieces makes her look exspensive and delicate while the flourishes are more bold and heavy, it makes a really unique and balanced look. And I'm always here for a cute dog, and the dog match her so well

I imagine she has a sharp tongue, you do not want to make her mad!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@ProbablySkeletor ohhhhh your lair is so cool!! I'm but a simple, weak dane who secretly still thins he's a viking. This Nordic theme is making me weak! It's so well organized too, I'm always here for that! I think I gravitated towards names I recognized, sorry for that, but know I loved them all! These were my favorites: [columns][center][b]Tyr[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43175344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431754/43175344_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Tyr is one of my fave gods from nordic mytholog and this boy is so, so perfect! I love his look, I love his lore and I love that little dialogue box at the bottom of his bio especially, it made me chuckle! I absolutely love his spines! They're subtle and I almost missed them at first, but when I saw them I almost gasped, they really lighten him up and they look awesome in his mane. Along with the small sparks in his accent, they add some light points on him. I love the layering of the coat over the gorget to make that sturdy neckline. He looks so practical and put together, while still maintaining the hardness and toughness, he isnt just a worker, you can see the strong sense of justice shining from him. I love him! I imagine he has really bushy, very pretty eyebrows[/columns] [columns][center][b]Freista[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44995966] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449960/44995966_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This guy is so pretty. I love stone as a color and this combo is beyond gorgeous, toned down but in no way boring. I'm usually very picky with thylacine, but this boy wears it so well I think I'm turned! His lore is cute too. A chaaotic good necromancer is such a good premise. That alone made me hungry to read the rest of his lore! I love how his lore is reflected in his look. He does look kinda scary or at least intimidating with the skeletal chimes and the plague symbol, but there's something so charming about him overall. Might be the glasses, giving him an intelligent air or the dapper coat and big book. It really tells a lot about him; an estremely talented scholar, but in a weird field He's just so cute, again, the little interaction at the bottom of his bio is wonderful! I imagine he's really bad at getting sarcasm![/columns] [columns][center][b]Foendal[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44082761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440828/44082761_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Metals can be both such a blessing or a curse with that hefty accent colors. On this guy it's most definitely a blessing. He's so striking and awesome and I adore how you've dressed him! The accent is perfect, the black head makes his head pop and really bring out how well his eyes match. I love that you've given him apparel to match the accents coloration of the pearl, it really ties it all together. As for his lore, he is adorable! 'Does his best' aw baby, dont sell youself short! I think he does a wonderful job, I'm ready to defend the efforts of this absolute darling! The writing is really nice and I like how his perhaps a little low self esteem are hinted at rather than spelled out explisitly - makes it feel very alive! I imagine he has the cutest smile, dimples maybe, and slightly uneven teeth! He might be a little self concious about it, but he looks adorable![/columns]
@ProbablySkeletor

ohhhhh your lair is so cool!! I'm but a simple, weak dane who secretly still thins he's a viking. This Nordic theme is making me weak! It's so well organized too, I'm always here for that!
I think I gravitated towards names I recognized, sorry for that, but know I loved them all!
These were my favorites:
Tyr

43175344_350.png
Tyr is one of my fave gods from nordic mytholog and this boy is so, so perfect! I love his look, I love his lore and I love that little dialogue box at the bottom of his bio especially, it made me chuckle!
I absolutely love his spines! They're subtle and I almost missed them at first, but when I saw them I almost gasped, they really lighten him up and they look awesome in his mane. Along with the small sparks in his accent, they add some light points on him.
I love the layering of the coat over the gorget to make that sturdy neckline. He looks so practical and put together, while still maintaining the hardness and toughness, he isnt just a worker, you can see the strong sense of justice shining from him. I love him!

I imagine he has really bushy, very pretty eyebrows
Freista

44995966_350.png
This guy is so pretty. I love stone as a color and this combo is beyond gorgeous, toned down but in no way boring. I'm usually very picky with thylacine, but this boy wears it so well I think I'm turned!
His lore is cute too. A chaaotic good necromancer is such a good premise. That alone made me hungry to read the rest of his lore!
I love how his lore is reflected in his look. He does look kinda scary or at least intimidating with the skeletal chimes and the plague symbol, but there's something so charming about him overall. Might be the glasses, giving him an intelligent air or the dapper coat and big book. It really tells a lot about him; an estremely talented scholar, but in a weird field
He's just so cute, again, the little interaction at the bottom of his bio is wonderful!

I imagine he's really bad at getting sarcasm!
Foendal

44082761_350.png
Metals can be both such a blessing or a curse with that hefty accent colors. On this guy it's most definitely a blessing. He's so striking and awesome and I adore how you've dressed him! The accent is perfect, the black head makes his head pop and really bring out how well his eyes match.
I love that you've given him apparel to match the accents coloration of the pearl, it really ties it all together.
As for his lore, he is adorable! 'Does his best' aw baby, dont sell youself short! I think he does a wonderful job, I'm ready to defend the efforts of this absolute darling! The writing is really nice and I like how his perhaps a little low self esteem are hinted at rather than spelled out explisitly - makes it feel very alive!

I imagine he has the cutest smile, dimples maybe, and slightly uneven teeth! He might be a little self concious about it, but he looks adorable!
myre.jpg
@HenryTheArcher I am open yes, just catching up, sorry for the wait ^^ So, there's a reason your lair is borderline famous. It's impressive, its lovely, it's so strict and yet so diverse and endlessly cool. I am gonna quietly skip over LongWei, I am sure you know how impressive, amazing and beautiful he is. I have seen him, I have gasped For others, my three favorites were: [columns][center][b]YuenLi[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13739608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137397/13739608_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Ngl, the reason I choose this magnificent guy was rather simple; i love his colors. He was just so striking in your lair I had to choose him. The deadeye set looks like it was made for him, I've never seen a dragon wear it that matches it so well! The light parts of the set are the exact same color as his secondary in some areas, the yellow accents on the apparel has no direct match on him, but it does highligt the yellow tones in his primary really well, I think that's what makes him so instantly noticeable in your lair! He's just so sleek, I love how you dress these m imps in general, you've really gotten how to dress their weird long noodle bodies (said as a giant m imp lover!) and make them look both regal, sleek and simple. That's all personified in this gorgeous boy I imagine he cracks a lot of jokes of … lets say varying amounts of funniness[/columns] [columns][center][b]ChongYin[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49807777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498078/49807777_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Allow me to yell at and about this boy for the rest of my life. He's so, so pretty! As it has been revealed in a lot of my reviews I am in love with orange dragons and this boy is such a beautiful (partially) orange boy. The deep, brownish orange of his secondary is beyond lovely and its balanced perfectly with the equally deep green of his prim - these colors could have been so busy or clashing, but he looks calm and sturdy, somehow. His underbelly match the accents in the apparel almost perfectly and I think I'm in love. I know his bio is very short but I cannot wrap my mind around how perfect it is. He does look solid. He looks both warm and caring, but unmovable and just too. His eyes seems almost purple on my monitor and it makes him a little mysterious almost? All in all, he's just a very impressive imp I imagine he sings really beautifully![/columns] [columns][center][b]Anonymous[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35002700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350028/35002700_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I'll admit up front that I understand absolutely nothing going on in this guys bio and google translate refused to be my friend. But this guy. This [I]furry, scaly man[/I], this absolute archer [I]lad[/I]. He owns me. By the gods is he pretty! I've latched weirdly on to the fact that his ears match the accent color in butterfly and it makes me both very happy and impressed, but also slightly mad cause I'll never obtain that level of matchiness. And then, the greenish tones in his primary has the audacity to match the secondary too - and glimmer too! It's all just so matchy and wonderful, it really is one of the best combos I've ever seen I love his outfit too! All these shades of subtly different shades of green, it really makes him look like a cool ranger. I dont know if the eyes were meant as joke apparel, but I actually really like them as serious apparel? They add something to him that's real nice! I imagine he moves scarily silent. He will sneak up on you, sometimes even by mistake![/columns]
@HenryTheArcher

I am open yes, just catching up, sorry for the wait ^^

So, there's a reason your lair is borderline famous. It's impressive, its lovely, it's so strict and yet so diverse and endlessly cool.
I am gonna quietly skip over LongWei, I am sure you know how impressive, amazing and beautiful he is. I have seen him, I have gasped
For others, my three favorites were:
YuenLi

13739608_350.png
Ngl, the reason I choose this magnificent guy was rather simple; i love his colors. He was just so striking in your lair I had to choose him. The deadeye set looks like it was made for him, I've never seen a dragon wear it that matches it so well!
The light parts of the set are the exact same color as his secondary in some areas, the yellow accents on the apparel has no direct match on him, but it does highligt the yellow tones in his primary really well, I think that's what makes him so instantly noticeable in your lair!
He's just so sleek, I love how you dress these m imps in general, you've really gotten how to dress their weird long noodle bodies (said as a giant m imp lover!) and make them look both regal, sleek and simple. That's all personified in this gorgeous boy

I imagine he cracks a lot of jokes of … lets say varying amounts of funniness
ChongYin

49807777_350.png
Allow me to yell at and about this boy for the rest of my life. He's so, so pretty! As it has been revealed in a lot of my reviews I am in love with orange dragons and this boy is such a beautiful (partially) orange boy. The deep, brownish orange of his secondary is beyond lovely and its balanced perfectly with the equally deep green of his prim - these colors could have been so busy or clashing, but he looks calm and sturdy, somehow.
His underbelly match the accents in the apparel almost perfectly and I think I'm in love.
I know his bio is very short but I cannot wrap my mind around how perfect it is. He does look solid. He looks both warm and caring, but unmovable and just too. His eyes seems almost purple on my monitor and it makes him a little mysterious almost? All in all, he's just a very impressive imp

I imagine he sings really beautifully!
Anonymous

35002700_350.png
I'll admit up front that I understand absolutely nothing going on in this guys bio and google translate refused to be my friend.
But this guy. This furry, scaly man, this absolute archer lad. He owns me. By the gods is he pretty! I've latched weirdly on to the fact that his ears match the accent color in butterfly and it makes me both very happy and impressed, but also slightly mad cause I'll never obtain that level of matchiness.
And then, the greenish tones in his primary has the audacity to match the secondary too - and glimmer too! It's all just so matchy and wonderful, it really is one of the best combos I've ever seen
I love his outfit too! All these shades of subtly different shades of green, it really makes him look like a cool ranger. I dont know if the eyes were meant as joke apparel, but I actually really like them as serious apparel? They add something to him that's real nice!

I imagine he moves scarily silent. He will sneak up on you, sometimes even by mistake!
myre.jpg
@anteater

Thank you very much for the review!
It's always glad to see people having different favourites from my lair even though being very limited. Amazing to have these three to get review. Great job! I will send the payment now.
@anteater

Thank you very much for the review!
It's always glad to see people having different favourites from my lair even though being very limited. Amazing to have these three to get review. Great job! I will send the payment now.
@anteater

May I get a three dragon review?? please and thank you.

(All tabs and hibernal den are fair game, just not sales tab)
@anteater

May I get a three dragon review?? please and thank you.

(All tabs and hibernal den are fair game, just not sales tab)
qDYsfAR.png
3 dragon review please! :)
3 dragon review please! :)
Sometimes I wonder why people post fodder at like, 1000kt.

Then I realize it benefits me, so I don't care!

She/her Pings make me happy! Mass scryer
@anteater
If you have slots open, could I get a 3 dragon review :0? Thanks!
Edit: I’d prefer if you’d stick to ‘mains’ and ‘dieties’ please! Also, some dragons have outfit plans in their bios if you’d like to see their future!1
@anteater
If you have slots open, could I get a 3 dragon review :0? Thanks!
Edit: I’d prefer if you’d stick to ‘mains’ and ‘dieties’ please! Also, some dragons have outfit plans in their bios if you’d like to see their future!1
9oRPa8v.png
@anteater

Hello, may I get a three dragon review? Any tabs apart from misc and the den are fine :D
@anteater

Hello, may I get a three dragon review? Any tabs apart from misc and the den are fine :D
a8byJKr.gif
@anteater You're fine! I figured it was accidental since it wasn't like I was blocked or anything lol, don't even worry about it! Heck I've done it before too, so you're absolutely a-ok my guy

This made me super happy too! I usually get comments on some of my other, admittedly more well developed dragons, but then you hit me with my less noticed kids! I'm really glad you like how I dress everyone; I work hard to get them all to look their best! Unless, y'know, they're supposed to be fashion disasters lol

My unnamed wc has gotten some attention before and I think really hard about naming him every time, but I've yet to find anything that really fits him (and I can't get started on his lore until I find this boy a name D:). And I love what you said about Dents?? I've always been a little uncertain of the direction I took with his outfit, cause I certainly could've come up with something more cohesive, but your review of him helps me stay confident about it! And Jorus was very similar to a dream dragon of mine, so I snatched her up from the AH and gened her! Her tert wasn't the bright yellow I'd wished for, but her accent and clothes make a good replacement for a golden-colored tert. I'm glad you liked her!!

I'll send you payment as soon as I can! Thank you again!!
@anteater You're fine! I figured it was accidental since it wasn't like I was blocked or anything lol, don't even worry about it! Heck I've done it before too, so you're absolutely a-ok my guy

This made me super happy too! I usually get comments on some of my other, admittedly more well developed dragons, but then you hit me with my less noticed kids! I'm really glad you like how I dress everyone; I work hard to get them all to look their best! Unless, y'know, they're supposed to be fashion disasters lol

My unnamed wc has gotten some attention before and I think really hard about naming him every time, but I've yet to find anything that really fits him (and I can't get started on his lore until I find this boy a name D:). And I love what you said about Dents?? I've always been a little uncertain of the direction I took with his outfit, cause I certainly could've come up with something more cohesive, but your review of him helps me stay confident about it! And Jorus was very similar to a dream dragon of mine, so I snatched her up from the AH and gened her! Her tert wasn't the bright yellow I'd wished for, but her accent and clothes make a good replacement for a golden-colored tert. I'm glad you liked her!!

I'll send you payment as soon as I can! Thank you again!!
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list