Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 407 408
Hey all, I could use some help pricing the dragons on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/466480/1563550]this tab.[/url] The special ID's start after the gaolers so just ignore the ones before lol Also, I got this lovely 7 digit from the AH and while I don't plan on selling him I'd still like to know his worth. Thank you <3333 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6633666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66337/6633666_350.png[/img] [/url] [s][size=1]yes I did level him to 6 lmao[/size][/s]
Hey all, I could use some help pricing the dragons on this tab. The special ID's start after the gaolers so just ignore the ones before lol

Also, I got this lovely 7 digit from the AH and while I don't plan on selling him I'd still like to know his worth. Thank you <3333

6633666_350.png

yes I did level him to 6 lmao
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
Ahh, I'm so happy I found this thread. It was hard finding an up to date pinglist for special IDs. I'm thinking about auctioning this girl, but haven't an idea where to put the starting bid/reserve. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6669666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66697/6669666_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Sechs #6669666[/b] Hatched October 1, 2014 Caribbean Iridescent | Rose Shimmer | Ivory Smoke Six children, all named[/center] Also, @GummiSpider, I saw you looking for 666 dragons on the last page. You want a ping if I auction her?
Ahh, I'm so happy I found this thread. It was hard finding an up to date pinglist for special IDs.

I'm thinking about auctioning this girl, but haven't an idea where to put the starting bid/reserve.

6669666_350.png

Sechs #6669666
Hatched October 1, 2014
Caribbean Iridescent | Rose Shimmer | Ivory Smoke
Six children, all named

Also, @GummiSpider, I saw you looking for 666 dragons on the last page. You want a ping if I auction her?
@SqueakyFrancis Yes, please!! She's a beautiful gal ;w;
@SqueakyFrancis Yes, please!! She's a beautiful gal ;w;
Thank you, @GummiSpider! I'll definitely do that if I sell her. She's pretty much impossible to find comps for since no other major 666 dragons have changed hands in ages, so hopefully someone here can help! It'll take quite a bit to pry her from my lair though. XD
Thank you, @GummiSpider! I'll definitely do that if I sell her. She's pretty much impossible to find comps for since no other major 666 dragons have changed hands in ages, so hopefully someone here can help! It'll take quite a bit to pry her from my lair though. XD
@alphazi I have no idea where my username is rn aka what pinglist it's in (and I am quite surprised that when I was adding myself, I didn't choose only G1s) so could I perhaps have my username moved to only the general G1 pinglist? I'm getting buried in pings and most of the time I'm not even interested haha. Thank you!
@alphazi I have no idea where my username is rn aka what pinglist it's in (and I am quite surprised that when I was adding myself, I didn't choose only G1s) so could I perhaps have my username moved to only the general G1 pinglist? I'm getting buried in pings and most of the time I'm not even interested haha. Thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@ShinyHunter47 hello there! your boy is lovely, what a lucky man he is! <3 he certainly would count as a special id, a repeating set! so long as the repeating digits are in the id, it counts ^^ as for price, i do think it would add a bit! given that he's an unbred low 7 digit, plus his id, i'd personally price him no less than 500g, though that's just my estimate! (also, if you do sell him, could i have a ping please? LOL)

@NYC welcome to the joy of special IDs B) he's a lovely boy! bred dragons are just as good as any other dragons, and the possible lore makes it worthwhile <3 his silks look fantastic with his opal! as for that stray 9, at least it curves inward on the ID like a hook P:

@AmethystOwl ooohhh, very neat kids indeed! and yes, they would count as milestone near misses :D though i think their colors as gen1s would probably affect their value more; that first girl is quite lovely, and the second boy isn't too bad either! i'd personally do a 100g sb for her and 50g sb for him :> (if you do sell/auction that fae though, i'd love a ping please!) kdjgs everyone's selling nice dragons

@birdio lots of lovely kids there! i'll list what categories they'd fall under and my price estimates:

53333386 - solid string - fodder to 30g
53515511 - general - 20g to 50g (because gen1)
53492000 - not a special ID
53530000 - general - 40g to 80g (nice id, tricky colors but cap matches butt)
53333385 - solid string - 40g to 80g (bookend 5s + nicer colors than brother = higher price)
52226665 - i'm gonna say general for now, but may count as a solid string - 50g to 100g (nice balanced id with bookend 5s, great colors, matching eyes) he's very neat aaa i like him
52522528 - repeating set - fodder to 30g
52521515 - repeating set - 50g to 200g (super nice ID, lovely colors)

as for bones, congrats on him! his id is a very nice solid string ^^ unfortunately given the mass of his unnamed in his offspring list it'd probably be hard to get much value out of him :/ the right buyer who doesn't mind the offspring list might pay more but generally i don't think he'd get more than an average 7 digit with similar offspring list, unfortunately :(

@SqueakyFrancis i'm glad you found this thread too!! i remember there being an old one that kind of faded to obscurity, so i'm glad this one is around now to help :D she's a lovely girl, a stunning palindrome and solid string id! although she has one all-caps kid, given her id (and the 666/69), i could easily see her with at least a 500g starting bid! if by reserve you meant hidden reserve, i'd highly recommend not having one at all, as they're incredibly frustrating and discouraging to a lot of people ^^; if you do auction her, i'd love a ping as well, please!

@TehuMertt i actually couldn't find you on the form :? are you sure it's SIDHA that you're getting the pings from?
@ShinyHunter47 hello there! your boy is lovely, what a lucky man he is! <3 he certainly would count as a special id, a repeating set! so long as the repeating digits are in the id, it counts ^^ as for price, i do think it would add a bit! given that he's an unbred low 7 digit, plus his id, i'd personally price him no less than 500g, though that's just my estimate! (also, if you do sell him, could i have a ping please? LOL)

@NYC welcome to the joy of special IDs B) he's a lovely boy! bred dragons are just as good as any other dragons, and the possible lore makes it worthwhile <3 his silks look fantastic with his opal! as for that stray 9, at least it curves inward on the ID like a hook P:

@AmethystOwl ooohhh, very neat kids indeed! and yes, they would count as milestone near misses :D though i think their colors as gen1s would probably affect their value more; that first girl is quite lovely, and the second boy isn't too bad either! i'd personally do a 100g sb for her and 50g sb for him :> (if you do sell/auction that fae though, i'd love a ping please!) kdjgs everyone's selling nice dragons

@birdio lots of lovely kids there! i'll list what categories they'd fall under and my price estimates:

53333386 - solid string - fodder to 30g
53515511 - general - 20g to 50g (because gen1)
53492000 - not a special ID
53530000 - general - 40g to 80g (nice id, tricky colors but cap matches butt)
53333385 - solid string - 40g to 80g (bookend 5s + nicer colors than brother = higher price)
52226665 - i'm gonna say general for now, but may count as a solid string - 50g to 100g (nice balanced id with bookend 5s, great colors, matching eyes) he's very neat aaa i like him
52522528 - repeating set - fodder to 30g
52521515 - repeating set - 50g to 200g (super nice ID, lovely colors)

as for bones, congrats on him! his id is a very nice solid string ^^ unfortunately given the mass of his unnamed in his offspring list it'd probably be hard to get much value out of him :/ the right buyer who doesn't mind the offspring list might pay more but generally i don't think he'd get more than an average 7 digit with similar offspring list, unfortunately :(

@SqueakyFrancis i'm glad you found this thread too!! i remember there being an old one that kind of faded to obscurity, so i'm glad this one is around now to help :D she's a lovely girl, a stunning palindrome and solid string id! although she has one all-caps kid, given her id (and the 666/69), i could easily see her with at least a 500g starting bid! if by reserve you meant hidden reserve, i'd highly recommend not having one at all, as they're incredibly frustrating and discouraging to a lot of people ^^; if you do auction her, i'd love a ping as well, please!

@TehuMertt i actually couldn't find you on the form :? are you sure it's SIDHA that you're getting the pings from?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@alphazi [img]https://i.imgur.com/YmvCbi3.png[/img] Now that I think about it, they may have used SIDREP instead but there was literally no indication that they did because all the links linked back here. Thanks for pointing it out tho, I'll go check there.
@alphazi YmvCbi3.png

Now that I think about it, they may have used SIDREP instead but there was literally no indication that they did because all the links linked back here. Thanks for pointing it out tho, I'll go check there.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt some people tend to use both sidrep and sidha; if i'm not mistaken, sidrep doesn't have anything linking back to their thread, and ours is pretty obvious ^^; no worries at all though, i hope it gets figured out for you!
@TehuMertt some people tend to use both sidrep and sidha; if i'm not mistaken, sidrep doesn't have anything linking back to their thread, and ours is pretty obvious ^^; no worries at all though, i hope it gets figured out for you!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Thanks @Alphazi! Yeah, I hate hidden reserves and don't really understand the point, generally! I guess I meant the price for which I would be willing to get rid of her, which I'm certain is higher than 500g, but I'm not settled on yet. [emoji=fae confused size=1] Maybe I'll do an actual interest check in dragon sales/auctions before going ahead with it. I'll make sure to pink you and GummiSpider if I decide to do anything with her!
Thanks @Alphazi! Yeah, I hate hidden reserves and don't really understand the point, generally! I guess I meant the price for which I would be willing to get rid of her, which I'm certain is higher than 500g, but I'm not settled on yet. Maybe I'll do an actual interest check in dragon sales/auctions before going ahead with it. I'll make sure to pink you and GummiSpider if I decide to do anything with her!
@alphazi
You're a huge help!! Thank you <333
@alphazi
You're a huge help!! Thank you <333
|he/him|FR +0|
Feel free to PM, I don't bite!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 407 408