Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 78 79
@CyanDog

She’d be prabaly aweome for meadow to connect with!
@CyanDog

She’d be prabaly aweome for meadow to connect with!
Lichtdrache.gif
@Disillusionist hey hey, Melqart's bio looks great! :D love the menu, haha~ although it looks like "Crustacean Casserole" has the same description as "Rollcats"!

also:
  • Please inform our on-duty manager if you believe you may have witch-deterrent allergies.
  • When ordering raw, please be aware that some devilsnap oysters may snap back.
  • Sound-dampening spells are available for customers who wish to dine quietly.
i really really love these lil tidbits, they really help add a deeper feel to the restaurant if that makes any sense! reminds me of Harry Potter a bit, it's just kinda casually stated that that's how things are in this world and it helps build up the setting naturally. nice job! :D

eta; OH i was gonna ask, any thoughts on a kids menu? :o
@Disillusionist hey hey, Melqart's bio looks great! :D love the menu, haha~ although it looks like "Crustacean Casserole" has the same description as "Rollcats"!

also:
  • Please inform our on-duty manager if you believe you may have witch-deterrent allergies.
  • When ordering raw, please be aware that some devilsnap oysters may snap back.
  • Sound-dampening spells are available for customers who wish to dine quietly.
i really really love these lil tidbits, they really help add a deeper feel to the restaurant if that makes any sense! reminds me of Harry Potter a bit, it's just kinda casually stated that that's how things are in this world and it helps build up the setting naturally. nice job! :D

eta; OH i was gonna ask, any thoughts on a kids menu? :o
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@SaaviBloodfang Going through my lair, I thought it made the most sense for my chief ambassador and my lair historian to be the ones who maintain the clan's list of allies. So now your clan has pride of place as the first ally on those lists. :) If you want to see, my ambassador is Meadowsweet and my historian/archivist is Scribble: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3162627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31627/3162627_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5632971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56330/5632971_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SaaviBloodfang

Going through my lair, I thought it made the most sense for my chief ambassador and my lair historian to be the ones who maintain the clan's list of allies. So now your clan has pride of place as the first ally on those lists. :) If you want to see, my ambassador is Meadowsweet and my historian/archivist is Scribble:

3162627_350.png

5632971_350.png
b6M3VPH.png
@Disillusionist

(infernal screaming of unholy joy)

I absolutely LOVE IT! I'm going to have to ask questions when my weekend rolls around, because I'd love to have one of our dragons become a server or something! :D His daddy is SO PROUD!! Mom, too, but he clearly took more after his father! XD

Wade: *wipes away a tear of pride and lifts a mug in salute*

@Disillusionist

(infernal screaming of unholy joy)

I absolutely LOVE IT! I'm going to have to ask questions when my weekend rolls around, because I'd love to have one of our dragons become a server or something! :D His daddy is SO PROUD!! Mom, too, but he clearly took more after his father! XD

Wade: *wipes away a tear of pride and lifts a mug in salute*

OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@After Thanks for pointing that out! "Crustacean Casserole" now has its own description. ^^

And I'm glad you like the little bits! I tried to keep them to a minimum since IRL, their mundane equivalents don't often show up on menus, but it sure was tempting to add more. XD

Re: kids' menu, I'm actually gonna have to do more research on that. Over here, kids and adults order from the same menus and get the same serving sizes (with the exception of fast-food places such as McDonald's). It'd be an interesting challenge, and I'd also like to add more dishes to the menu, so it's definitely a possibility!

@Wystaria I'm glad you like what I've done with Melqart's bio! He really did have a bunch of other jobs but didn't seem to fit them; just took him some time to find the right place. Hmu any time you want some of your own dragons to join. I've still got the "advertisement" here if you'd like more info. ^^

@Blazewolf96 Hi there! I noticed your Macchiato was looking for a place to work or chill out. Would she be interested in working or eating at my dragon's restaurant?
@After Thanks for pointing that out! "Crustacean Casserole" now has its own description. ^^

And I'm glad you like the little bits! I tried to keep them to a minimum since IRL, their mundane equivalents don't often show up on menus, but it sure was tempting to add more. XD

Re: kids' menu, I'm actually gonna have to do more research on that. Over here, kids and adults order from the same menus and get the same serving sizes (with the exception of fast-food places such as McDonald's). It'd be an interesting challenge, and I'd also like to add more dishes to the menu, so it's definitely a possibility!

@Wystaria I'm glad you like what I've done with Melqart's bio! He really did have a bunch of other jobs but didn't seem to fit them; just took him some time to find the right place. Hmu any time you want some of your own dragons to join. I've still got the "advertisement" here if you'd like more info. ^^

@Blazewolf96 Hi there! I noticed your Macchiato was looking for a place to work or chill out. Would she be interested in working or eating at my dragon's restaurant?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
I'm sure she would.^^ Granted she would most likely come and visit a few times first before she decided to work there.
@Disillusionist
I'm sure she would.^^ Granted she would most likely come and visit a few times first before she decided to work there.
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40205517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/402056/40205517_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Toshi[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]BOYFRIEND[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]any![/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Softhearted assassin who has been blessed by the Flamecaller so that he now has he ability to manipulate fire. Is very anxious and will do literally anything to ty and make sure everyone is safe and happy. He does have a story in his bio so I would recommend reading it for more information though it only shows one of his many stories. He does already have two boyfriends in the Ambertide town but he is looking for a relationship outside of his home, his boyfriends are very happy with this idea and look forward to meeting the new partner.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Unbred g1, going to have a gene update soon for his primary and tertiary. He will be an iri/butterfly/stained Wildclaw[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Yes please I would like to be added to everything.[/font][/indent]

40205517_350.png
Dragon name: Toshi

Looking for: BOYFRIEND

Specific flight: Any!

Specific breed: any!
About: Softhearted assassin who has been blessed by the Flamecaller so that he now has he ability to manipulate fire. Is very anxious and will do literally anything to ty and make sure everyone is safe and happy. He does have a story in his bio so I would recommend reading it for more information though it only shows one of his many stories. He does already have two boyfriends in the Ambertide town but he is looking for a relationship outside of his home, his boyfriends are very happy with this idea and look forward to meeting the new partner.

Notes: Unbred g1, going to have a gene update soon for his primary and tertiary. He will be an iri/butterfly/stained Wildclaw

Pinglists:: Yes please I would like to be added to everything.
33785014.png66702371.png74483108.png
@Airys
Awesome! At some point I'll fix up all my dragon's lore and I'll have a little list there x3
@Airys
Awesome! At some point I'll fix up all my dragon's lore and I'll have a little list there x3
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang, glad you approve!
@SaaviBloodfang, glad you approve!
b6M3VPH.png
@Blazewolf96 No problem! Feel free to hmu any time you want to hash out more ideas.
@Blazewolf96 No problem! Feel free to hmu any time you want to hash out more ideas.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 78 79