Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yet another scatter project: Lotte
1 2 3
[center]Hello! I'm Mafia, and this is Lotte: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13458216] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134583/13458216_350.png[/img] [/url] When I first got her, her original colours were [i]Orange/Stonewash/Maroon[/i]. Since she's my dream dragon save for the colours, I've decided to turn her into a scatter project. I'm not looking for specific colours, but I will scatter until I get something I like. If you'd like to join this journey and pry at her changes, I can add you to the pinglist. Just let me know! <3 Also, feel free to scry the current colors and convince me to keep them. :D [/center] [columns][b]Scatter No.:[/b] 01. Swamp/Latte/Forest (11.3.18) 02. Raspberry/Amber/Storm (16.3.18) 03. Cream/Spring/Latte (23.3.18) 04. Vermilion/Caribbean/Blush (2.6.19) 05. Ivory/Pearl/Platinum (2.6.19) 06. 07. 08. 09. 10.[nextcol][color=transparent][b]♥[/b] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥[/color][nextcol][b]Comment:[/b] the colours even match each other well, but eww [s]nope, ain't even trying to scry[/s] Denial did an ok scry, but still no >_> why spring, oh whyyy & Latte seems popular for Lotte lol not too bad, but couldn't make the reds work as nicely so pastel, hmmmmmmmmmmm what to do with Ivory tho - - - - -[/columns] [size=2][b]Pinglist:[/b] @/RoseOfGehenna @/FoggyDownpour @/mechanical @/Cyrya @/Denial @/Marinna @/adomaniia @/SilverFoxDemon
Hello!

I'm Mafia, and this is Lotte:

13458216_350.png

When I first got her, her original colours were Orange/Stonewash/Maroon. Since she's my dream dragon save for the colours, I've decided to turn her into a scatter project. I'm not looking for specific colours, but I will scatter until I get something I like.

If you'd like to join this journey and pry at her changes, I can add you to the pinglist. Just let me know! <3 Also, feel free to scry the current colors and convince me to keep them. :D

Scatter No.:

01. Swamp/Latte/Forest (11.3.18)
02. Raspberry/Amber/Storm (16.3.18)
03. Cream/Spring/Latte (23.3.18)
04. Vermilion/Caribbean/Blush (2.6.19)
05. Ivory/Pearl/Platinum (2.6.19)

Comment:

the colours even match each other well, but eww
nope, ain't even trying to scry Denial did an ok scry, but still no >_>
why spring, oh whyyy & Latte seems popular for Lotte lol
not too bad, but couldn't make the reds work as nicely
so pastel, hmmmmmmmmmmm what to do with Ivory tho
-
-
-
-
-

Pinglist:
@/RoseOfGehenna @/FoggyDownpour @/mechanical @/Cyrya @/Denial @/Marinna @/adomaniia @/SilverFoxDemon
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MarianaReign @windypenguin @Sucrose @mechanical @TrustRae @heartcrusher1 @Nebulacloud @TrixiesTreasures @FoggyDownpour @QuetzalQueen @KittyAoba @Marinna @Drakzaen @adomaniia @Cyrya @RoseOfGehenna

Hello y'all! I hope you don't mind this ping, but after 1 year and 5 months the dream dragon I had been looking for here has been found. One way or another you contributed to my search, be it with a good-luck bump or by checking dragon IDs, so I wanted to take this moment to thank you all. <3 The found dragon is a scatter project now, so I pinged you here in case you wanted to see how that progresses. Thank you again for your support!
@MarianaReign @windypenguin @Sucrose @mechanical @TrustRae @heartcrusher1 @Nebulacloud @TrixiesTreasures @FoggyDownpour @QuetzalQueen @KittyAoba @Marinna @Drakzaen @adomaniia @Cyrya @RoseOfGehenna

Hello y'all! I hope you don't mind this ping, but after 1 year and 5 months the dream dragon I had been looking for here has been found. One way or another you contributed to my search, be it with a good-luck bump or by checking dragon IDs, so I wanted to take this moment to thank you all. <3 The found dragon is a scatter project now, so I pinged you here in case you wanted to see how that progresses. Thank you again for your support!
AWESOME!! I'm so happy you found them!! I would love to be pinged with progress :D
@MafiaVamp
AWESOME!! I'm so happy you found them!! I would love to be pinged with progress :D
@MafiaVamp
Auction_copy.jpg
Eeeeey you ARE making a scatter thread!! Gads I hope she comes out like a gorgeous double!! maybe even a triple how awesome would that be?!
Eeeeey you ARE making a scatter thread!! Gads I hope she comes out like a gorgeous double!! maybe even a triple how awesome would that be?!
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
@FoggyDownpour Thank you, I'm so happy too! ;v; You've been added to the pinglist.

@RoseOfGehenna Yesss! <3 And lol, I don't even want to dream of her being double or triple, nice colours that I like would be enough already. :'D
@FoggyDownpour Thank you, I'm so happy too! ;v; You've been added to the pinglist.

@RoseOfGehenna Yesss! <3 And lol, I don't even want to dream of her being double or triple, nice colours that I like would be enough already. :'D
@mafiavamp congrats! id love to see her progress ^^ good luck getting a nice color combination! i only dared to scatter a dragon once, but i was lucky and got something spectacular on the first try.
@mafiavamp congrats! id love to see her progress ^^ good luck getting a nice color combination! i only dared to scatter a dragon once, but i was lucky and got something spectacular on the first try.
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
@mechanical Thanks! You've been added to the pinglist. And yes, scattering dragons is a tricky gambling business. My previous scatters have been fairly lucky too (this guy even turned XYX at the first scatter), but I think this lady here will take some time and gems. :P
@mechanical Thanks! You've been added to the pinglist. And yes, scattering dragons is a tricky gambling business. My previous scatters have been fairly lucky too (this guy even turned XYX at the first scatter), but I think this lady here will take some time and gems. :P
Aww congrats ^^ I wouldn't mind following along : 3
Aww congrats ^^ I wouldn't mind following along : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@MafiaVamp If you don't mind, I put Lotte into Scry and.. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=6&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=103&auth=88e07e84f1ead679231d3c5e9c6b974922f73c9d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Poison/Toxin/Stained doesn't look too bad.
@MafiaVamp

If you don't mind, I put Lotte into Scry and..

dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=11&breed=2&element=6&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=103&auth=88e07e84f1ead679231d3c5e9c6b974922f73c9d&dummyext=prev.png

Poison/Toxin/Stained doesn't look too bad.
wTSQXJp.pngJRS2hcB.gifWVbICeQ.pngngXpEKo.pngPuVYkR5.png9GBNSac.pngliXoQQI.png5Pvzltj.pngqKZAaLK.pngwU5i5vK.giftRNevRC.gifwTSQXJp.png
dyZM6SW.png
@/Cyrya, you've been added to the pinglist. :>

@Delinne I don't mind scries at all, thank you for sharing yours. Looks like those colours can work fairly nicely together after all, I'm surprised! Stained is once again proving itself to be a saviour tert. :P Unfortunately I'm not really a fan of pinkish colours and the whole dragon seems a bit dull-coloured that way, so I'll keep trying to scatter. ;>
@/Cyrya, you've been added to the pinglist. :>

@Delinne I don't mind scries at all, thank you for sharing yours. Looks like those colours can work fairly nicely together after all, I'm surprised! Stained is once again proving itself to be a saviour tert. :P Unfortunately I'm not really a fan of pinkish colours and the whole dragon seems a bit dull-coloured that way, so I'll keep trying to scatter. ;>
1 2 3