Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share hopes with the Golden Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39685126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396852/39685126_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]A silent Guardian is sitting in a field........and is oddly surrounded by foxes. Despite her utter silence and mostly expression-less face, you can see a very slight smile on her face from all the foxes crowding around her. "....................." She seems to be staring at you, before writing something on the ground. [b]'Share your hopes with me, so that I may remember what it's like to have them. Or you can just talk to me and ask me questions. Or just enjoy the foxes; that's what I like doing when I'm not needed.'[/b] Will you share your hopes with this Golden Dragon?[/i][/center] Please do not ping, I'm subbed! And I mainly intended this for other people's dragons, but I guess you can share your own hopes as well? Will try to reply to everyone in-character! [quote name="New dragon has shown up!"] [i]The Golden Dragon seems to have a friend from her clan with her now......[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39074147] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390742/39074147_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]A very excitable Tundra(?) is playing with the foxes, and even drags the Golden Dragon into the made-up game he is playing. He seems to have a lot more energy and emotion than the larger Guardian.... There's a new note on the ground...... [b]'My fluffy companion's name is Paradox, or at least that's what my clan calls him. He might be more vocal than me, so feel free to talk to him and me.'[/b][/i] [/quote]

39685126_350.png

A silent Guardian is sitting in a field........and is oddly surrounded by foxes. Despite her utter silence and mostly expression-less face, you can see a very slight smile on her face from all the foxes crowding around her.

"....................." She seems to be staring at you, before writing something on the ground.

'Share your hopes with me, so that I may remember what it's like to have them. Or you can just talk to me and ask me questions. Or just enjoy the foxes; that's what I like doing when I'm not needed.'

Will you share your hopes with this Golden Dragon?

Please do not ping, I'm subbed! And I mainly intended this for other people's dragons, but I guess you can share your own hopes as well? Will try to reply to everyone in-character!
New dragon has shown up! wrote:
The Golden Dragon seems to have a friend from her clan with her now......

39074147_350.png

A very excitable Tundra(?) is playing with the foxes, and even drags the Golden Dragon into the made-up game he is playing. He seems to have a lot more energy and emotion than the larger Guardian....

There's a new note on the ground......

'My fluffy companion's name is Paradox, or at least that's what my clan calls him. He might be more vocal than me, so feel free to talk to him and me.'
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24840689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248407/24840689_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"...Hopes? I don't think I've really thought about those kinds of things in awhile! It doesn't mean I don't have any, though." She stops to think for a moment. "Hmm... If I secretly hope about anything, it's that I'll find a certain dragon I used to know. He was the most important thing to me, and my daughter... Anyways, I don't know where they are today, but I hope they're happy and safe. Does that count?"

24840689_350.png

"...Hopes? I don't think I've really thought about those kinds of things in awhile! It doesn't mean I don't have any, though." She stops to think for a moment. "Hmm... If I secretly hope about anything, it's that I'll find a certain dragon I used to know. He was the most important thing to me, and my daughter... Anyways, I don't know where they are today, but I hope they're happy and safe. Does that count?"
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
@Valka

"....Sel.....kie......" Oh, it seems something has drawn out an extremely weak word from the dragon. The Guardian ends up having a bit of a coughing fit before writing once more on the ground.

'Ah, we both had families........I admittedly had more mates than just one, but we were all very close. I hope they are still safe despite what was going on when I last saw them........I miss my own daughter the most; she was just a small baby when I had to leave her.......But to answer your question; yes, that counts. It helped a little, at least in remembering a hope of my own.'

She seems to be......crying? And yet also giving the Skydancer a weak smile in gratitude.
@Valka

"....Sel.....kie......" Oh, it seems something has drawn out an extremely weak word from the dragon. The Guardian ends up having a bit of a coughing fit before writing once more on the ground.

'Ah, we both had families........I admittedly had more mates than just one, but we were all very close. I hope they are still safe despite what was going on when I last saw them........I miss my own daughter the most; she was just a small baby when I had to leave her.......But to answer your question; yes, that counts. It helped a little, at least in remembering a hope of my own.'

She seems to be......crying? And yet also giving the Skydancer a weak smile in gratitude.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14272254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142723/14272254_350.png[/img] [/url] This dragon, too, writes on the ground. His sharp claw spells out, [i]"My hope...is that my mate will never leave me. He seeks adventure, to see all this world has to offer, but I...fear for him. He is too kind...too gentle..."[/i] Barakiel pauses for a moment, looking at the foxes, then continues. [i]"Truthfully, I do not know what he sees in me...I am glad he has stayed for so long already."[/i] The Imperial reaches out to the Guardian. He rarely touches others, and yet... [i]"I hope the love between my mate and I will last forever. And I hope you will soon find peace, Golden One..."[/i]

14272254_350.png

This dragon, too, writes on the ground. His sharp claw spells out,

"My hope...is that my mate will never leave me. He seeks adventure, to see all this world has to offer, but I...fear for him. He is too kind...too gentle..."

Barakiel pauses for a moment, looking at the foxes, then continues.

"Truthfully, I do not know what he sees in me...I am glad he has stayed for so long already."

The Imperial reaches out to the Guardian. He rarely touches others, and yet...

"I hope the love between my mate and I will last forever. And I hope you will soon find peace, Golden One..."
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
@Grimmer

The Golden Dragon was quick to start to write back.

'Oh, that reminds me of my husband.......He loved to wander around before I told him to go back to his kind's Hamlet during a war..........He would be offered kindness, and then insist on returning the favor, no matter how many times someone told him it wasn't needed. He was so cute, and he told me that I had done him a great favor that he would spend his whole life repaying.....'

'I'm sure your mate has very good reasons to stay with you; you seem to be capable of much kindness so far in me talking to you.' The Guardian truly smiles for a moment; it was gone just as quick, but it was there.

She allows herself to be touched, before doing the same to the Imperial.

'................I hope I will find that too. In return, I wish that you and your mate are never separated by cruel fate; I have experienced it damaging families, even close twins being separated from each other.......But ah, that's not a nice note to end on. I'm sure the winds of fate won't harm you; it doesn't seem to have as much sway in this world than it did in mine.'

She's crying again........But once more, there is a smile on her face.
@Grimmer

The Golden Dragon was quick to start to write back.

'Oh, that reminds me of my husband.......He loved to wander around before I told him to go back to his kind's Hamlet during a war..........He would be offered kindness, and then insist on returning the favor, no matter how many times someone told him it wasn't needed. He was so cute, and he told me that I had done him a great favor that he would spend his whole life repaying.....'

'I'm sure your mate has very good reasons to stay with you; you seem to be capable of much kindness so far in me talking to you.' The Guardian truly smiles for a moment; it was gone just as quick, but it was there.

She allows herself to be touched, before doing the same to the Imperial.

'................I hope I will find that too. In return, I wish that you and your mate are never separated by cruel fate; I have experienced it damaging families, even close twins being separated from each other.......But ah, that's not a nice note to end on. I'm sure the winds of fate won't harm you; it doesn't seem to have as much sway in this world than it did in mine.'

She's crying again........But once more, there is a smile on her face.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27206866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272069/27206866_350.png[/img] [/url] Vioska coils up on the worn, trodden earth and shares a few moments of silence with the Guardian. She breathes in and out, slowly, looking out over the empty field and enjoying the feeling of the wind on her feathers. When she speaks, it seems very loud in comparison to the quiet before it. "It's been a while since I last hoped," she says. "I just... don't have much time for it, nowadays." She lowers her crests and shifts slightly. "But, I suppose I do hope that someday someone will be able to trust me. I've done things that I'm ashamed of, although sometimes those things need to be done. Maybe, if the stars align, I will be able to forget my life and move on to a new one." With that, she tilts her head towards the Golden Dragon. "And I hope that whatever things ail you may one day pass, friend."

27206866_350.png

Vioska coils up on the worn, trodden earth and shares a few moments of silence with the Guardian. She breathes in and out, slowly, looking out over the empty field and enjoying the feeling of the wind on her feathers. When she speaks, it seems very loud in comparison to the quiet before it.

"It's been a while since I last hoped," she says. "I just... don't have much time for it, nowadays." She lowers her crests and shifts slightly. "But, I suppose I do hope that someday someone will be able to trust me. I've done things that I'm ashamed of, although sometimes those things need to be done. Maybe, if the stars align, I will be able to forget my life and move on to a new one."

With that, she tilts her head towards the Golden Dragon. "And I hope that whatever things ail you may one day pass, friend."
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@Olkai

The Golden Dragon enjoys the silence between her and her visitor, the Guardian passing the time between arrival and speaking by gently running her claws through the fur of the largest of the fox gathered here.

'Why do you think I asked for others to share theirs with me? It helps me remember how to hope, how to feel, by putting myself in the mindset of others. And we have all done things we regret; in both of our cases, it seems to be what needed to be done. Why, I'm sure my own twins regrets the last meeting we had with each other. But that doesn't mean we can't move on someday if fate decides to be kind for once. You will get your second chance someday, friend.'

'...........I hope that comes true as well. I'm sure my husband hopes for me to be able to move past what happened as well.'

This talking to people.......It seems to be really helping her shell be filled with what she has lacked for quite some time. She's not sure what that is though.......
@Olkai

The Golden Dragon enjoys the silence between her and her visitor, the Guardian passing the time between arrival and speaking by gently running her claws through the fur of the largest of the fox gathered here.

'Why do you think I asked for others to share theirs with me? It helps me remember how to hope, how to feel, by putting myself in the mindset of others. And we have all done things we regret; in both of our cases, it seems to be what needed to be done. Why, I'm sure my own twins regrets the last meeting we had with each other. But that doesn't mean we can't move on someday if fate decides to be kind for once. You will get your second chance someday, friend.'

'...........I hope that comes true as well. I'm sure my husband hopes for me to be able to move past what happened as well.'

This talking to people.......It seems to be really helping her shell be filled with what she has lacked for quite some time. She's not sure what that is though.......
(What a beautiful lady she is! I want to hug her :'D) "Oh...You're golden too, just as I am!" The greeting comes from a large male Guardian with dazzling scales and wings. His smile is nearly as dazzling, too. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28592608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285927/28592608_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] He looks at the message on the ground and then sits down companionably beside the lady. "I have a dream of opening a restaurant, or maybe just a cafe, that travelers will be able to relax and have fun at. And get something nice to eat and drink, of course. I've had that hope since last year, actually." His fins flatten in embarrassment. "So many delays keep cropping up, and it's been difficult finding staff as well...." He laughs wryly, but gently. "I've always had this habit of rambling to strangers, and you do seem very nice; I'm sorry to maunder on and on about such mundane hopes to you! I hope things are well with you, Madam. Ahh, those foxes, they are so cute! I should come here more often. My clan might want to tag along, too."
(What a beautiful lady she is! I want to hug her :'D)

"Oh...You're golden too, just as I am!" The greeting comes from a large male Guardian with dazzling scales and wings. His smile is nearly as dazzling, too. He looks at the message on the ground and then sits down companionably beside the lady. "I have a dream of opening a restaurant, or maybe just a cafe, that travelers will be able to relax and have fun at. And get something nice to eat and drink, of course. I've had that hope since last year, actually." His fins flatten in embarrassment. "So many delays keep cropping up, and it's been difficult finding staff as well...."

He laughs wryly, but gently. "I've always had this habit of rambling to strangers, and you do seem very nice; I'm sorry to maunder on and on about such mundane hopes to you! I hope things are well with you, Madam. Ahh, those foxes, they are so cute! I should come here more often. My clan might want to tag along, too."
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25739160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257392/25739160_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The weary mirror paced around the statue before settling down in front of it. Her bones creaked with age, her body heavy with grief. She lowered her head to the ground, listening to the foxes trot and feeling the wind caress her scales. When Rohr was ready, she spoke: "It has been a long time since I have hoped, or had any hope in me. The world has been very cruel to me as of late..." she chuckled to herself morosely. "Now that I think about it, I suppose I do have a few hopes." She shifted slightly to look at the Golden Dragon. "I hope that my children are doing well, wherever the Winds have taken them. Although they were quite cruel to me, also hope my former "clan" is doing well." Rohr hesitated before continuing, her face filling with sadness. "I also hope Bakal is doing well, wherever a dragon's afterlife takes them." She lowered her head again in silence, lost in a memory. Gingerly, she placed a paw on one of the dragon's claws. The two sat in a comfortable silence until Rohr murmured, "I hope you never have to suffer more than you already have."

The weary mirror paced around the statue before settling down in front of it. Her bones creaked with age, her body heavy with grief. She lowered her head to the ground, listening to the foxes trot and feeling the wind caress her scales. When Rohr was ready, she spoke:
"It has been a long time since I have hoped, or had any hope in me. The world has been very cruel to me as of late..." she chuckled to herself morosely. "Now that I think about it, I suppose I do have a few hopes." She shifted slightly to look at the Golden Dragon. "I hope that my children are doing well, wherever the Winds have taken them. Although they were quite cruel to me, also hope my former "clan" is doing well." Rohr hesitated before continuing, her face filling with sadness. "I also hope Bakal is doing well, wherever a dragon's afterlife takes them." She lowered her head again in silence, lost in a memory. Gingerly, she placed a paw on one of the dragon's claws. The two sat in a comfortable silence until Rohr murmured, "I hope you never have to suffer more than you already have."
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
@Disillusionist

The Guardian looks up at her visitor and smiles at the comment; slowly but surely her smiles are becoming more and more real.

And the Golden Dragon is willing to just listen to the ramblings of the male, actually getting more and more of a true smile as she listened. She remembers something again; a wish for peace! But not why she had it......

'No no, your ramblings are very interesting to me! It's nice to hear about so many peaceful hopes and dreams when my own dreams have recently been nightmares about the past and me just worrying. Things aren't all that well.........It's rather hard for me to keep going, but this nice kid always tries to cheer me up, despite how hard it is to do so. I fought to protect that sort of thing.'

'Your clanmates are welcomed to tag along! The foxes love it when there's more than just me around. And they are rather cute, aren't they? I like taking care of them.........It makes me feel important. Oh, and I would love to go to your cafe or restaurant when it opens!'
@Disillusionist

The Guardian looks up at her visitor and smiles at the comment; slowly but surely her smiles are becoming more and more real.

And the Golden Dragon is willing to just listen to the ramblings of the male, actually getting more and more of a true smile as she listened. She remembers something again; a wish for peace! But not why she had it......

'No no, your ramblings are very interesting to me! It's nice to hear about so many peaceful hopes and dreams when my own dreams have recently been nightmares about the past and me just worrying. Things aren't all that well.........It's rather hard for me to keep going, but this nice kid always tries to cheer me up, despite how hard it is to do so. I fought to protect that sort of thing.'

'Your clanmates are welcomed to tag along! The foxes love it when there's more than just me around. And they are rather cute, aren't they? I like taking care of them.........It makes me feel important. Oh, and I would love to go to your cafe or restaurant when it opens!'
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12